Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old July 31st, 2009, 09:15   #11
Nateliftee
VIP Honored
The "2nd" first member

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
55 Total

Good luck Takeitorleaveit! If anyone is the "self loathing" one around here it is me (or was me) as I admit that I am one of the most (if not the most)"open" members here and have revealed some awful things about myself in the past. Now that I have a job and got a HUGE raise, I watch more cable TV and have less time to come to this forum and post and have been a relatively "happy" member ever since. You do what is best for you and we all hope to see you again sometime so don't forget about us.
Old July 31st, 2009, 21:08   #12
carrychris2009
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 3

0 For This Post
1,018 Total

although not "self loathing" myself. If that is your perception of people in this forum and those into this fetish, I believe how you perceive the room is your perogative.(just speaking for myself)

your input has been very valuable in here and contributions as well.
and I understand you have to do what is best for yourself. So i wish you the best and wish you are successful in your quest in life and your objectives.

take care and good luck.

carrychris
Old August 1st, 2009, 02:02   #13
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateliftee View Post
Good luck Takeitorleaveit! If anyone is the "self loathing" one around here it is me (or was me) as I admit that I am one of the most (if not the most)"open" members here and have revealed some awful things about myself in the past. Now that I have a job and got a HUGE raise, I watch more cable TV and have less time to come to this forum and post and have been a relatively "happy" member ever since. You do what is best for you and we all hope to see you again sometime so don't forget about us.

I am very happy to see you say that (OR WAS ME). That is great. Also happy about your raise. Obviously your employer appreciates you and I would imagine that you are a great employee that deserves the raise.

I am not thrilled that this means that you will be here less, but so be it.
Old January 16th, 2014, 07:58   #14
bigjjman
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default delete me

delete my account please. i do not want to let this consume me anymore
Old March 2nd, 2015, 18:46   #15
sagaris

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default account deletion

Hi, could you please delete my account? I'm no longer interested in l&c
Old March 3rd, 2015, 11:28   #16
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
600 Total

It sounds like some people are addicted...to drama. Most people look at L&C from time to time because it's a turn-on (like bikinis or blondes) or just an interest (like dancing). We leave it at that. If you can't stop obsessing about L&C, the problem isn't the L&C. Most of us can drink a glass of wine with every dinner without getting drunk every night. It's all about self control, which may be a foreign concept in our "everything's an addiction or psychological disorder" world of hype. So, you get turned on by watching some form of L&C? So what? There are FAR worse things and WAY weirder fetishes (and it's not even a genuine fetish for most fans).
Old April 26th, 2018, 18:36   #17
cardeadlifter

0 For This Post
11 Total

delete my account please.

Done. -dp
Old January 9th, 2020, 21:34   #18
chum20

0 For This Post
0 Total

Don't know why but I highly respect these people. And it's really good to see that the administration do it too. It was good to see that on this forum there is decencies and respect.
Old June 6th, 2020, 19:11   #19
Bbwbearhug
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,344 Total
Default Request for account deletion

Hi there,

I would like my account deleted and if possible, all my posts with it. It's been a fun ride but I think now is a good time as ever, for me to get off this ride. It's hard to leave behind such a good community but I wish every single one of you well. Thanks for the memories. Take care, gents.
Old June 6th, 2020, 21:57   #20
micker
VIP

3 For This Post
413 Total

Why get your account deleted? Just don't come on here if you need a break. You will only set up a new account later on. I have had my moments where I think what is wrong with me. This is not a bad fetish, unless you are jumping on women unexpectedly or something stupid like that.

As many people have said on here, control yourself. Don't let it take over. If you are talking to a woman who you like just talk about anything but your fetish. It's not important to anything. If you get a piggyback ride or whatever then great. If not then enjoy the things that you both enjoy.

Lift and carry is for younger people anyway. When you are nearly 40 it's a strange request asking for a lift so I don't bother anymore. I don't even wank to it anymore. Unfortunately it has become to easy access so my standards are through the roof.

Anyone wanting to leave don't do it. Unless you have to. It's the best forum out there. It's great free material and every now and then you get an absolute gem of a clip or picture. While I'm on my rant thanks to the moderators and sponsors and people in charge. Keep up the good work.
Who Said Thanks:
Bbwbearhug (February 15th, 2021), dp (June 7th, 2020), Junkies19 (June 7th, 2020)