The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old February 4th, 2020, 17:31   #21
Angeleye
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
8,157 Total

I'm still hoping overhead / military press / gorilla press style lifts are on the agenda since the mention of the bad shoulder. The website is super easy to navigate around anyway.
Keep up the grest work Dez!
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (February 5th, 2020)
Old February 4th, 2020, 18:11   #22
Dez Desire
Producer

1 For This Post
69 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeleye View Post
I'm still hoping overhead / military press / gorilla press style lifts are on the agenda since the mention of the bad shoulder. The website is super easy to navigate around anyway.
Keep up the grest work Dez!
Still recovering. For now I am limited in the weights I can go upto for lift and carry, and these lifts are definitely out for now. Will keep you updated on my web site as things change for the better.

xoxo
Dez
Who Said Thanks:
Angeleye (February 5th, 2020)
Old February 4th, 2020, 19:38   #23
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,041 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez Desire View Post
I have asked you guys both here and on my web site, and have gotten very limited feedback. I you want something I would ask you guys to speak up and not be a sissy. I am looking for input. Get off your butts and speak up or else I will have to lift and throw you around

xoxo
Dez
Sure.

For starters, I really enjoyed the video. I normally don?t say that for videos without a shoulder ride, but you make every scene fun to watch with the banter and effortless lifting. So great job there. Banter can be the difference between a video with great lifts being a bad overall video or a good video. You?ve got that part down.

Recommendations would be to include a full listing of the lifts. This is important because most here tend to favor only a few lifts. For me, it?s shoulder rides. I typically won?t buy a video if it doesn?t have one. For this reason, I also think shorter videos are better. Paying $20 for a 20 minute video where I?m really interested in 2-3 minutes of it isn?t an ideal situation (aka I won?t buy that). 6-8 minute videos are the sweet spot for me.

Only other suggestion would be camera-related. I prefer to be able to see the entirety of the lifter and liftee. Just a personal preference. The exception of course is uniquely filmed ones like Ruedel and She Carries, where they do point of view lifts (like looking directly down while sitting on shoulders). Those two studios also do lifts out in nature trails where you can actually get an idea that the woman is carrying the guy X distance. Much more interesting to me than the videos where the girl stands still or walks back and forth in a tiny room. I don?t know if that?s possible for you to do, but if it is, I suspect it would be a well-sold video.

You can still lift and throw me around. Shit, Id even volunteer to be in one of them if I was ever nearby lol.
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (February 5th, 2020)
Old February 5th, 2020, 00:56   #24
Angeleye
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,157 Total

Quote:
Still recovering. For now I am limited in the weights I can go upto for lift and carry, and these lifts are definitely out for now. Will keep you updated on my web site as things change for the better.

xoxo
Dez
Fingers crossed, seeing you pull it off will sure as hell be impressive
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:17   #25
Junkies19
VIPOS

3 For This Post
3,389 Total

Just checking in to see if you have anymore stuff for us F/F lovers planned?

And big props to you for willing to be the liftee in some videos!

Last edited by Junkies19; February 6th, 2020 at 05:09.
Who Said Thanks:
TheLurker1 (April 20th, 2020), gremlin_95 (February 8th, 2020), aloknath (February 5th, 2020)
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:35   #26
aloknath
VIPOS

1 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkies19 View Post
Just checking in to see if you have anymore stuff for us F/F lovers planned?
I'm interested in this too. My favorite video of yours is the one you did with Shotzi Blackheart. Too bad she's unavailable now!
Who Said Thanks:
Junkies19 (February 5th, 2020)
Old February 6th, 2020, 03:22   #27
CageDemon
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,598 Total
Cool Best Amazon woman there is

Quote:
Hi CageDemon Luv - Appreciate the feedback.

> When you go to your site there is zero description of what's happens in the clips. Ie we like to know what kind of lifts you will do or just try. The weight, experience, gender of the person you're lifting etc..

In this particular case I have posted 3 photos and 2 video clips from this video plus described another lift where I move the male from front to back. Weight of the male is also clearly mentioned. Is there more that you are expecting or more I need to do ? If someone who has purchased the videos can send me how the writeup needs to be I will try to follow that.

> and ask your target ordinance (us lot.lol) what they want to see

I have asked you guys both here and on my web site, and have gotten very limited feedback. I you want something I would ask you guys to speak up and not be a sissy. I am looking for input. Get off your butts and speak up or else I will have to lift and throw you around

xoxo
Dez
Hiya again Dez,

I'm sorry my previous message might have sounded like you weren't paying enough attention to us as your fanbase. That wasn't my intention at all.

You are absolutely amazing and to be fair I have checked out your website more and you do have have a lot more explanations in your FAQ's etc.

As you have seen from other members on here we would love to see you do overhead lifts and really show your dominance but if you're injured right now I guess we'll just have to wait for that.

If you could work towards doing a lift a carry video where you were totally dominant and do overhead lifts with petite women (or men) and maybe lift them overhead before throwing them on a bed to dominate them that would be the ultimate. We'd definitely buy that in big numbers.

For the meantime though we think what you're doing is awesome and really appreciate your interaction with us, your biggest fans.

Fingers crossed it won't be too long until you're healed and ready to try overhead lifts again. Best wishes.Xxx
Old February 6th, 2020, 18:10   #28
Dez Desire
Producer

3 For This Post
69 Total
Default Dez Videos.

Thanks for all the feedback appreciate it. Will surely be doing more FF videos and other requested lifts in future shoots.

Stay tuned and be on the lookout on my web site. In the meanwhile I have some more Lift and Carry Videos that I would be adding to the Video Shop in the next few days.

I have also added couple of additional free sample clips recently.

xoxo
Dez
dezdesire.com
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (June 29th, 2020), CageDemon (February 8th, 2020), Junkies19 (February 6th, 2020)
Old February 20th, 2020, 22:09   #29
Dez Desire
Producer

4 For This Post
69 Total
Default New L&C Gallery

Added a few lift and carry pictures on my website - of me lifting at 165lb male. Stay tuned for a 25minute video of same.

xoxo
Dez
dezdesire.com
Who Said Thanks:
CageDemon (February 21st, 2020), piggybackrides (February 21st, 2020), dp (February 20th, 2020), aedgar (February 20th, 2020)
Old March 18th, 2020, 04:55   #30
Dez Desire
Producer

3 For This Post
69 Total
Default Social Isolation with Dez.

Guys couple of brand new videos over at my web site to get you through these tough times. Spend your Social Isolation with me

-xoxo
Dez
dezdesire.com
Who Said Thanks:
CageDemon (March 19th, 2020), dp (March 18th, 2020), aedgar (March 18th, 2020)