Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old November 30th, 2013, 20:05   #21
Vodevil
VIP Honored
The very first member

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
234 Total

What happened to your old models from the Liftnet.com and DaveMeister.com period? Are they still doing these kinds of videos?
Old December 1st, 2013, 01:33   #22
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments on the videos I made over the years. I'm happy that some of you liked them and it was a happy moment down nostalgia lane reading these posts.

I haven't actively produced in 5 years. I likely won't be re-opening my clips4sale store or the davemeister website any time soon. That said, if anybody simply must have a certain video, I may consider selling them on a one to one basis using Paypal. Truth is, the meager money isn't worth me going to the trouble of re-creating a website. I may be able to upload the old video gallery page that listed the videos for sale so people could decide if there's a video/model they like and then just email me and we'd go from there through Paypal.

I don't keep in touch with any models since I've moved a couple of times over the years. Most of my models towards the last few years were for my collegemusclemag site and were university students. They finish school and start their lives usually in a different city than where they went to school. The 18 year olds that were in first year when I shot with them would now be graduates. Man how time flies!

Anyway, if there's a particular model whose name you remember (or even a description of her/the video) post it here and I'll write back. Otherwise if there's enough interest, I can post the gallery page on some file sharing site so you can see the list of video descriptions along with a thumbnail photo. That's the best I can do right now due to other obligations.

Have a great weekend guys! Oh yeah, by the way, I personally as a "fan" now have been frustrated by some of the videos I've bought the past few months that looked more promising on clips4sale than they are. My favourite model is still JC Simpson, and I'm frustrated that she's not making f/m lift videos since those ones she did for primal wrestling. I've emailed her, but don't want to do a custom. I think enough people would buy her videos to make them worth her while.

I'd also like to see f/m lift videos from Randy Moore, Misty Anderson, Cheyenne Jewel (who has done quite a few), Ariel X, and others. What are your thoughts on these girls?
Old December 1st, 2013, 03:23   #23
Ninjabuddy
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
211 Total

Hey Dave, I would definitely be interested in a gallery page that has the descriptions of the videos and the ability to purchase them. I always found your videos and models to be miles ahead in quality compared to most studios out there, so having the opportunity to purchase them again would be great.
Old December 1st, 2013, 03:30   #24
goneju

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments on the videos I made over the years. I'm happy that some of you liked them and it was a happy moment down nostalgia lane reading these posts.

I haven't actively produced in 5 years. I likely won't be re-opening my clips4sale store or the davemeister website any time soon. That said, if anybody simply must have a certain video, I may consider selling them on a one to one basis using Paypal. Truth is, the meager money isn't worth me going to the trouble of re-creating a website. I may be able to upload the old video gallery page that listed the videos for sale so people could decide if there's a video/model they like and then just email me and we'd go from there through Paypal.

I don't keep in touch with any models since I've moved a couple of times over the years. Most of my models towards the last few years were for my collegemusclemag site and were university students. They finish school and start their lives usually in a different city than where they went to school. The 18 year olds that were in first year when I shot with them would now be graduates. Man how time flies!

Anyway, if there's a particular model whose name you remember (or even a description of her/the video) post it here and I'll write back. Otherwise if there's enough interest, I can post the gallery page on some file sharing site so you can see the list of video descriptions along with a thumbnail photo. That's the best I can do right now due to other obligations.

Have a great weekend guys! Oh yeah, by the way, I personally as a "fan" now have been frustrated by some of the videos I've bought the past few months that looked more promising on clips4sale than they are. My favourite model is still JC Simpson, and I'm frustrated that she's not making f/m lift videos since those ones she did for primal wrestling. I've emailed her, but don't want to do a custom. I think enough people would buy her videos to make them worth her while.

I'd also like to see f/m lift videos from Randy Moore, Misty Anderson, Cheyenne Jewel (who has done quite a few), Ariel X, and others. What are your thoughts on these girls?

As most of the people here I am also the fan of your stuff. I am ready to produce videos which you can direct and I can put it on my store. Let me know if you are interested so that we can work on the financial part.

Old December 1st, 2013, 19:24   #25
Snowstormbanana
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
342 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabuddy View Post
Hey Dave, I would definitely be interested in a gallery page that has the descriptions of the videos and the ability to purchase them. I always found your videos and models to be miles ahead in quality compared to most studios out there, so having the opportunity to purchase them again would be great.
i am also interested in this
Old December 2nd, 2013, 06:51   #26
drunken_agent
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
538 Total

I'm interested in the gallery page as well.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 15:43   #27
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabuddy View Post
Me too Thanks Dave
So... you have all of the video that you make over the years in davemeister website and clips4sale? I will be happy to buy some with paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
I like very much Misty Anderson. She's tall with nice visible muscle. I love her arms and quads. I have in mind to write her to ask for a custom video. But custom are very expensive.
Randy Moore she's hot too. Tall, blonde with nice bicep and strong legs. I think she will lift and carry a man easily

Last edited by Mike; December 2nd, 2013 at 16:12.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 19:04   #28
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganju90 View Post
As most of the people here I am also the fan of your stuff. I am ready to produce videos which you can direct and I can put it on my store. Let me know if you are interested so that we can work on the financial part.
Hi Gangu,

Shoot me an email with what you are proposing. My email is: dave meisters fitness babes at gmail dot com (obviously, no spaces and use the @ and . symbols)
Who Said Thanks:
Mike (December 2nd, 2013)
Old December 2nd, 2013, 19:08   #29
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Me too Thanks Dave
So... you have all of the video that you make over the years in davemeister website and clips4sale? I will be happy to buy some with paypal

I like very much Misty Anderson. She's tall with nice visible muscle. I love her arms and quads. I have in mind to write her to ask for a custom video. But custom are very expensive.
Randy Moore she's hot too. Tall, blonde with nice bicep and strong legs. I think she will lift and carry a man easily
Yeah, I have been frustrated that many models (and I don't want to single out names and/or producers) that are willing to do lift videos are not my favourite from a body shape or appearance point of view. It is equally frustrating that other producers that have attractive models (think young, college age, fit, muscular girls) and have shot lift and carry, just don't add a lot of personality. For example, JC Simpson did a lift video for a producer where she just did a piggyback ride and shoulder carry...but she had no personality, no storyline...nothing. This is frustrating because you know she has the ability to turn it up, but the producer clearly doesn't get lift and carry and makes the video sterile and boring.

I'm absolutely hoping Misty Anderson, JC Simpson, Randy Moore, Ariel X, Sinn Sage, etc. will finally figure out that there's interest in them making fm lift videos.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 19:12   #30
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

I have taken the time to upload video previews and descriptions to youtube. I have set the playlist to unlisted because I don't desire a wide number of views. Rather, those few of you that are sincerely interested in purchasing some videos can do so by following the instructions in the video previews on youtube.

The link to the unlisted videos will be posted in VIP, again, to ensure trusted members are not taking the previews and going and posting them on youtube like some people are doing now with stupid 30 second previews reposted time and time again.

If you really want to see the previews but are not a VIP member, you can email your request direct to me at dave meisters fitness babes at gmail dot com.

Thanks!
Dave