Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old July 29th, 2012, 03:55   #1
strut170222
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
10 For This Post
798 Total
Default The women of Model Wrestling Management

Models Wrestling Mangement was kind enough to film a L&C video featuring the stunning and strong Lita after receiving requests on their yahoo message board. MWM claims that L&C is her specialty and her favorite move is the fireman's carry. She claims L&C up to 200 but was told she has handles 220 for shoulder carries easily.

Lita reminds me of the actress Christina Cox from Chronicles of Riddick and a television episode where she had a thing for lifting guys (video was posted a few years ago).

http://www.mwmuk.net/girls/lita.html

There has been multiple reviews (including on this board) how easily Lita at 5'9 and a lean 132 pounds can lift and carry. I was told that the man that she lifted in the video is listed at 176 pounds. After watching the video on clips4sale it's pretty obvious that Lita has a professional dancer background and probably had prior experience lifting people judging by the lifts she pulls off. She would probably make a really good "Megatron" dancer for those that know the old group. She's probably one of the best pound for pound lifters Ive seen in a L&C video.

Lita pulled of an impressive fireman's carry from her knees onto her feet. Her low squats were impressive. Basically the video was a demonstration of what she can do in a lift and carry. I must say that the camera was too close and tight however. But if you enjoy watching very attractive, non bodybuilder type women who are very strong then this is a video probably for you. However, if you are looking for a sexual type of lift/carry or just some average women who struggles to lift then this is not a video for you.

Out of respect to producer I am only showing some teaser shots since there isn't any on the clips4sale site and simply to push sales to her site. The owner takes request and I will probably order a custom soon featuring Lita with the camera showing from head to toe instead of closeups.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/55259/C...051/Lift-Carry
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (March 11th, 2016), piazzabovio (August 25th, 2012), wolverine (August 20th, 2012), winniethebeer (July 31st, 2012), nishnuts (July 29th, 2012), Dovahkiin (July 29th, 2012), Mike (July 29th, 2012), gsr3032000 (July 29th, 2012), aedgar (July 29th, 2012), greybeezer (July 29th, 2012)
Old July 29th, 2012, 15:46   #2
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Nice! She do also cradle and piggyback in this video?
Old July 29th, 2012, 15:59   #3
Dovahkiin
STANDARD

1 For This Post
98 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Nice! She do also cradle and piggyback in this video?
Yes she does!
Who Said Thanks:
Mike (July 29th, 2012)
Old July 29th, 2012, 16:02   #4
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Yes she does!
But she does good with easy or not? I ask you that because they dont put any pics or videos preview in the clip4sale site. Too bad.
I'm very happy to see finally Lita do l&c stuff, but 20 dollars for 13 min clip? I hope is a very great video
Old July 30th, 2012, 02:34   #5
strut170222
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
798 Total

Yes, Lita pulls off the cradle very easily. In fact she cradles the guy from the ground (he didn't hop into her arms or aided as we see in vids) which is more impressive. Lita is so tall that the guy looks a little minuscule while she carried and walked with him. She also pulled off some cradle like variables that you see in dance moves which I sense are her own moves. The piggybacks are a joke for her because it's like he wasn't even riding her and she even squatted down to one knee to let him down. Again, she fireman's carried the guy from her knees, lunges and rises onto her feet. Very hard. I don't think I've seen that done in a video.

She could have easily pull off things like cradle carry squats, perhaps shoulder carry toe touches (Chloe of liftingfems did full ones---I requested this one back when liftingfems took requests ), upside down lift facing front to over the shoulder carry (as seen in the old special interest videos), choreographed one legged carries/leg posing, rising on toes etc. I'm requesting a custom with those in mind because she's hot and strong. The camera work needs improvement as well as lighting and I'll bring that up.

As for the cost, well it's Lita and she's hot and I'm sure her time is valuable. There aren't many women out there like her to watch. Maybe if our genre was larger the costs would be lower due to the laws of supply and demand. The more likely we all stick together and buy then the more likely they will release other L&C.

Last edited by strut170222; July 30th, 2012 at 03:22.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (March 11th, 2016), Mike (July 30th, 2012)
Old July 30th, 2012, 08:42   #6
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Thank you strut170222. Nice review from you. I'm very happy to read that Lita does cradle lift with easy, and piggyback like there was nobody on her back. I also like tall girl, and I'm very interested to see Lita taller than the guy.
She does also bicep flex in the video?
Can you put a pic of her cradle the guy? To give me an idea. I dont like the cradle that you posted on your first post. Thanks.

Last edited by Mike; July 30th, 2012 at 09:37.
Old July 30th, 2012, 10:29   #7
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Anyone who knows my interests will anticipate the next sentence.

Any chance of her doing FF lifts do you think?

For a moment, when I saw 'Lita' and 'Wrestling' in the thread title I got insanely hopeful that Lita, formerly of WWE, had suddenly started doing L&C!
Old July 31st, 2012, 00:51   #8
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

Ask the owner of MWM about FF lifts. She is open to custom requests.

Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (September 3rd, 2016)
Old August 17th, 2012, 16:16   #9
ramonra
VIP

0 For This Post
166 Total

I just bought this clip and it's very nice.

I miss the longer duration of the lifts, but I think they did that in order to show many different lifts. Although the girl is taller than the guy, she is not much more taller and anyway it's obvious than the guy is much heavier.

What amazes me is how easy seem the lifts for Lita. In every lift it seems she is doing nothing, and in some lifts she tosses the guy from one position to another very easy. The first time you see it, it doesn't look that impressive because it does seem that the guy weights nothing because she is not struggling at all. But then you realize that the guy should weight around 80 kg, so it's really amazing how this girl handles his weight almost like if he were a child.

Also, the girl is hot. I would say she looks better in the video than in her profile photos.
Old August 18th, 2012, 01:23   #10
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

I requested a custom from MWM with more challenging lifts (some listed above) with longer duration.

There is another new dancer type girl named Enigma who looks pretty hot and is about the same size as Lita and apparently does L&C with over 200 pound guys.

http://www.mwmuk.net/girls/enigma.html