Old April 24th, 2024, 10:42   #21
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
9 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerdude302 View Post
I sat on my ex-gf's lap several times. I was around 26 and she was 24. The first time it was totally unexpected. We were in my home and I was doing my office work, but I wanted her to sit in my lap. so she was sitting in my lap and was trying to work. but it was getting little difficult for me. and then she casually suggested I sit on her lap. Initially I said no, but then she insisted many times and finally we switched and I sat on her lap atleast for around 15-20 mins
how tall/heavy were both of you?
Old April 24th, 2024, 11:41   #22
truckerdude302
VIP

1 For This Post
106 Total

I am 5'10 and at that time weighed like around 150lbs. She was 5'7 and around 120lbs.
Who Said Thanks:
lapsitting2020 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:26   #23
sassy
STANDARD

1 For This Post
1 Total

i agree, i'm a big fan of lapsitting too.
i think it's the best way also to introduce your girl to your fetish
Who Said Thanks:
Old Yesterday, 11:49   #24
EllisRedding
VIP

1 For This Post
283 Total
Default First lap sitting experiences

I am pretty new to discovering this pleasure, but I've sat on a few laps! I've had couple at parties after that were just part of fooling about. One stands out on a pretty skinny girl who I didn't expect it from that lasted probably about 20-30 mins!

But there's a few on the same girl that stand out. I've probably only seen her about four times. I said I wanted to try sitting on her lap the second time and she seemed to really enjoy it. I probably spent hours on her laps in different positions in the following times I saw her: facing her with legs wrapped around her, sitting across her legs sideways, and facing away. She always seemed keen to have my feet off the floor completely. She was also very happy to provide me with "relief" in any of these positions. She also liked showing off she's pretty strong - cradling my legs and back and also doing calf raises with me sat on her. She also did hip thrusts from the bed when she was lying down and me sat on her lap /hips.

I've probably got more to recall, will post when they come to mind.

Last edited by EllisRedding; Yesterday at 12:00. Reason: More details
Who Said Thanks:
Old Yesterday, 22:16   #25
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisRedding View Post
I am pretty new to discovering this pleasure, but I've sat on a few laps! I've had couple at parties after that were just part of fooling about. One stands out on a pretty skinny girl who I didn't expect it from that lasted probably about 20-30 mins!

But there's a few on the same girl that stand out. I've probably only seen her about four times. I said I wanted to try sitting on her lap the second time and she seemed to really enjoy it. I probably spent hours on her laps in different positions in the following times I saw her: facing her with legs wrapped around her, sitting across her legs sideways, and facing away. She always seemed keen to have my feet off the floor completely. She was also very happy to provide me with "relief" in any of these positions. She also liked showing off she's pretty strong - cradling my legs and back and also doing calf raises with me sat on her. She also did hip thrusts from the bed when she was lying down and me sat on her lap /hips.

I've probably got more to recall, will post when they come to mind.
That sounds amazing! So how did you initially discover that this would be pleasurable?