Old July 15th, 2011, 21:22   #61
dendrin
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
10,905 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauesau View Post
rflcblue i like to join shecarries, how can i contact?
He no longer maintains a credit card merchant, so don't think its possible anymore.
Old July 16th, 2011, 00:20   #62
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauesau View Post
ich habe leider nicht alles verstanden...
I used Babel fist to translate this.. dunno if it is right or close.. but this is a translation of what I said:

Nahm gerade einen Blick an Ihrem Aufstellungsort, Sie hatte einige ordentliche Videos. Ich mochte Ihr betrachten, um mir Ideen f?r meine zu geben. Lieben Sie, dass Sie. deutsch sind. Die Kerle, die Deutsches sprechen, ist immer eine Umdrehung an f?r mich. gewesen. nicht sure, warum, ich gerade die Weise liebe, klingt Ihre Sprache, also guttural, finde ich sie gerade sehr reizvoll. Sehen Sie Kerle, it' von den normalen Leuten don' eingeschalten zu werden s-O.K., der Sachen; t verstehen. Ich mag blondes Haar, blaue Augen, lederne Hosen und einen deutschen Akzent

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:54   #63
rflcblue
Producer

1 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfights View Post
Just took a look at your site,, you had some neat videos.. I liked looking at yours to give me ideas for mine.. Love that you are German.. Guys speaking German has always been a turn on for me.. not sure why, I just love the way your language sounds, so guttural, I just find it very sexy.. See guys, it's ok to be turned on by things normal people don't understand.. I like blonde hair, blue eyes, leather pants and a German accent
Whow..., thanks a lot for your very friendly words making me nearly turning pink. I never looked upon german language in this way. I always think that it is very hard to learn for foreigners, because it is very complicated.

I am always afraid, not to meet the right english words and sometimes don?t understand ambitious comments though using an online dictionary. So I am impressed that you have the nerv for this babelfish translation, less correct but anyway authentic and be sure, every german guy will understand the essence and be glad.

I wish you good luck for your activities,

Jo.
Who Said Thanks:
girlfights (July 28th, 2011)
Old July 17th, 2011, 15:37   #64
rflcblue
Producer

0 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
He no longer maintains a credit card merchant, so don't think its possible anymore.

Thank you Dendrin, your information is correct.

I do not plan to reactivate selling videos via my website, probably via clips4sale sometime. But at the moment private issues and my job have priority.

Finally I am rather a lift and carry fan than a businessman and I am a little bit ashamed, when I see a request or a friendly comment sometimes. But at the moment I have not enough time and I am not ready yet to start again.
Old July 28th, 2011, 00:46   #65
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post
Whow..., thanks a lot for your very friendly words making me nearly turning pink. I never looked upon german language in this way. I always think that it is very hard to learn for foreigners, because it is very complicated.

I am always afraid, not to meet the right english words and sometimes don?t understand ambitious comments though using an online dictionary. So I am impressed that you have the nerv for this babelfish translation, less correct but anyway authentic and be sure, every german guy will understand the essence and be glad.

I wish you good luck for your activities,

Jo.

English is so complicated and I would assume very difficult to learn.. Thanks for the reply

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308
Old July 28th, 2011, 16:06   #66
blauesau
VIPOS

0 For This Post
8,673 Total

rflcblue, pls contact me. here is my adress:
http://landcforum.com/forums/showthr...?t=123&page=10
Old September 17th, 2011, 19:04   #67
goneju

0 For This Post
0 Total

According to me noone other than the person who has passion for lift and carry can make money out of producing lift and carry videos. I have been incurring losses as well as having profits at time on few videos. But frankly speaking I am not bothered about the profit or loss as I am not producing lift and carry stuff for money. Its my passion and love and I will be producing them as long as I can afford them. Though if one earns profit it gives motivation to produce more videos. That will always be motivating factor. Most of the producers here are producing videos for making money and thats the reason they get disheartened after some time and stop producing videos. If someone like me who is die hard fan of lift and carry produces the video its a different scenario. Person who loves this fetish will love to do anything for this fetsish no matter how much sacrifice he has to do for this. Problem is most of the producers are doing this for money. And people who are die hard fan of lift and carry are not producing the videos due to some compulsions. If more and more people who love this fetish start producing the videos then this problem will subside.

Old September 17th, 2011, 20:00   #68
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganju90 View Post
According to me noone other than the person who has passion for lift and carry can make money out of producing lift and carry videos. I have been incurring losses as well as having profits at time on few videos. But frankly speaking I am not bothered about the profit or loss as I am not producing lift and carry stuff for money. Its my passion and love and I will be producing them as long as I can afford them. Though if one earns profit it gives motivation to produce more videos. That will always be motivating factor. Most of the producers here are producing videos for making money and thats the reason they get disheartened after some time and stop producing videos. If someone like me who is die hard fan of lift and carry produces the video its a different scenario. Person who loves this fetish will love to do anything for this fetsish no matter how much sacrifice he has to do for this. Problem is most of the producers are doing this for money. And people who are die hard fan of lift and carry are not producing the videos due to some compulsions. If more and more people who love this fetish start producing the videos then this problem will subside.
The only problem with this quote is that in an earlier post you stated when others suggested that you lower your prices (which are far and away more expensive per minute than any other producer in the category) that you deserved to charge more because of the variety of girls and material that could not be duplicated by any other producer. It certainly seems ironic that you're doing it for the love of lift and carry and then charging more than any other producer. Just a thought, not meant as a criticism as I only have a passing interest in f/f lift and carry anyway and focus primarily on f/m. You definitely have sexy girls, but it seems that there is no reason your videos should cost more than other lift content especially when many previews indicate that the girls are "learning to lift" on the fly. Other producers that include sexual/suggestive content and/or storylines should likely charge more than your store.
Who Said Thanks:
intolnc (September 17th, 2011)
Old September 17th, 2011, 21:30   #69
goneju

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
The only problem with this quote is that in an earlier post you stated when others suggested that you lower your prices (which are far and away more expensive per minute than any other producer in the category) that you deserved to charge more because of the variety of girls and material that could not be duplicated by any other producer. It certainly seems ironic that you're doing it for the love of lift and carry and then charging more than any other producer. Just a thought, not meant as a criticism as I only have a passing interest in f/f lift and carry anyway and focus primarily on f/m. You definitely have sexy girls, but it seems that there is no reason your videos should cost more than other lift content especially when many previews indicate that the girls are "learning to lift" on the fly. Other producers that include sexual/suggestive content and/or storylines should likely charge more than your store.
If you are following my store recently the cost problem is more or less solved if you see my recent updates. But still I hold the right as far as pricing is concerned. Pricing now of my recent posts are in line with market trend. I still challenge anyone to give such variety which I have in my store. Enough has been discussed about the pricing so I would restrict myself of writing more.

Old September 18th, 2011, 19:17   #70
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,905 Total

Dave makes a good point about girls learning to lift "on the fly". Sometimes you get a nice surprise, but generally they are overly cautious and can lead to boring videos. Some are just very weak and shouldn't be doing l&c. Variety is good, but if you find a good pair of girls that do lifts well I would stick with them for many shoots and then you can get some more advanced lifts, which of course would lead to more profit.