The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old April 20th, 2015, 20:04   #1
aguybrarian

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
6 Total
Default Memorable high school lift

I was lifted a few times in high school, mostly by two girls and I wanted to share the most memorable lifting experience. When I was a senior in high school I was 5'8'' and 120 lbs. A lot of us had lunchtime passes to the band room, where we ate and hung out. There was this girl in 9th grade who played basketball and softball. She was about my height, though she must have outweighed me by a good 30 lbs. (Sometime after the events of this story, I tried to give her a piggyback ride, and she was heavy; I couldn't lift nearly as easily as she could lift me.) She was tall and broad shouldered, especially for a freshman girl. I was desperate to get a piggyback ride from her.

One day I decided to try. We were standing on the band room risers. She was on the floor and I was one step above her. When her back was to me, I came up behind her and put my arms around her neck, leaning into her a bit. She immediately bent forward and my feet left the floor. She took a few steps and then started spinning me around. It only lasted a few seconds, much to my dismay, but when she released me, she said, "You're not very heavy!"

While that was a brief treat, it paled in comparison to the next time she did it. A few days later we were walking in the hall at lunchtime and she said, "I want to give you a piggyback ride." "Okay," I said, though inside I was rejoicing. I was literally shaking with excitement as I jumped on her back and she started walking down the hall, carrying me. She moved so effortlessly I could tell my weight was negligible to her. The fact that she was 3 years younger than me, yet so much bigger, and that she could handle me so easily, was arousing me to no end.

Then, she suddenly broke into a run down the hall with me bouncing helplessly on her back. It was incredible. What happened next I could not control. I had no idea it would happen, but there was no way I could stop it. I came in my pants. She never knew about it, but it forever cemented the L&C fetish that I was only just beginning to understand.
Who Said Thanks:
pgbk0000 (October 27th, 2021), caracal25 (October 26th, 2021), handyus (April 26th, 2015), saschas (April 20th, 2015)
Old October 26th, 2021, 11:27   #2
SweetButPsycho6
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguybrarian View Post
I was lifted a few times in high school, mostly by two girls and I wanted to share the most memorable lifting experience. When I was a senior in high school I was 5'8'' and 120 lbs. A lot of us had lunchtime passes to the band room, where we ate and hung out. There was this girl in 9th grade who played basketball and softball. She was about my height, though she must have outweighed me by a good 30 lbs. (Sometime after the events of this story, I tried to give her a piggyback ride, and she was heavy; I couldn't lift nearly as easily as she could lift me.) She was tall and broad shouldered, especially for a freshman girl. I was desperate to get a piggyback ride from her.

One day I decided to try. We were standing on the band room risers. She was on the floor and I was one step above her. When her back was to me, I came up behind her and put my arms around her neck, leaning into her a bit. She immediately bent forward and my feet left the floor. She took a few steps and then started spinning me around. It only lasted a few seconds, much to my dismay, but when she released me, she said, "You're not very heavy!"

While that was a brief treat, it paled in comparison to the next time she did it. A few days later we were walking in the hall at lunchtime and she said, "I want to give you a piggyback ride." "Okay," I said, though inside I was rejoicing. I was literally shaking with excitement as I jumped on her back and she started walking down the hall, carrying me. She moved so effortlessly I could tell my weight was negligible to her. The fact that she was 3 years younger than me, yet so much bigger, and that she could handle me so easily, was arousing me to no end.

Then, she suddenly broke into a run down the hall with me bouncing helplessly on her back. It was incredible. What happened next I could not control. I had no idea it would happen, but there was no way I could stop it. I came in my pants. She never knew about it, but it forever cemented the L&C fetish that I was only just beginning to understand.

wow ! Lucky you !
Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (October 26th, 2021)