The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Welcome > Forum Rules and Conditions

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 25th, 2009, 11:54   #1
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper
 
dp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,930
Default General FORUM RULES

Forum rules:
  • Anything of sexual nature must be posted in either the adult or the VIP areas
  • Do not post anything of sexual nature involving minors
  • Do not post copyrighted content from active producers of L&C (or related businesses)
  • Content from the VIP areas must not be redistributed (unless it was your own contribution in the first place)
  • Do not harass "normal" people on YouTube, MySpace, etc. with L&C requests
  • Intolerant attitudes towards other members on this forum is not acceptable. No "flaming" either!
  • You are directly responsible for your own posts
  • Use descriptive topics - e.g, don't write "wow" as a topic for a thread containing cool OTS pictures
  • If you post a clip, always try to post a vidcap of the clip so people can see if they already have this clip or not
  • When posting a link to a picture, please let us all know what kind of a lift the picture shows by writing a description of the lift
  • Your VIP level from the previous forums (landc.freeforums and ffcarries) will be restored, but do not lie about your old VIP level
  • You are not allowed to have more than one identity (user name)
  • Do not share your account with anyone
By breaking any of these rules, you could get banned from the forum (or parts of it).

Last edited by greybeezer; March 9th, 2009 at 21:18.
dp is offline  
Old February 28th, 2009, 20:11   #2
shanu
VIPOS
Indian VIP 1
 
shanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: India
Posts: 260
Default

Moderators,

There is nothing said about direct linking. Is that fine??
shanu is offline  
Old March 1st, 2009, 11:38   #3
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper
 
dp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanu View Post
Moderators,

There is nothing said about direct linking. Is that fine??
Try to avoid posting links that would make it possible for untrusted members to break the rule about harassing "normal" people. Such links should be posted in the higher VIP sections (at least VIP2), where the members know how to behave themselves.

Also, if you direct link, make the link point directly to the relevant content (or as close to it as possible). Don't point it to the front page of a website, with a message saying that there's some cool L&C stuff on there somewhere.
dp is offline  
Old May 20th, 2009, 14:13   #4
LegPressLover
STANDARD
 
LegPressLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 11
Question ???

I can no longer post pics. Did I do something wrong?

--> no problem with you
i believe it is just a technical issue. vk
LegPressLover is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2009, 14:14   #5
Dombazz
VIP
 
Dombazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eu
Posts: 255
Post

I wish that we members could send messages to you moderators, like "service messages", on other forums you use to be able to do that.

I wonder also if you moderators are able to remove threads?
Because I regret that I started one of my threads in that section, I dont want to be a problem for you and other members...
Dombazz is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2009, 14:49   #6
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper
 
dp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dombazz View Post
I wish that we members could send messages to you moderators, like "service messages", on other forums you use to be able to do that.
You can use the contact form. The link ("Contact Us") is a bit hard to find - you have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see it.

Quote:
I wonder also if you moderators are able to remove threads?
Because I regret that I started one of my threads in that section, I dont want to be a problem for you and other members...
Not a problem - we can delete it, or we could merge it into another existing thread if you like. Which thread is it, by the way?
dp is offline  
Old August 24th, 2009, 09:42   #7
Dombazz
VIP
 
Dombazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eu
Posts: 255
Post

The thread is in the F/M VIP1 section and is named "F/M Back2Back Lift/Carry"

I think it was a bad idea of me to make a thread like that one there, I should have started it in the main "standard" forum instead.
It would be good if you could remove that one, one reason is that there is no one who's posting there except me, so it better be removed.

Maybe, later I start a new one in the "standard" forum, when I'm ready for it...

Thanks you,
Dombazz is offline  
Old August 24th, 2009, 16:48   #8
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper
 
dp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dombazz View Post
The thread is in the F/M VIP1 section and is named "F/M Back2Back Lift/Carry"

I think it was a bad idea of me to make a thread like that one there, I should have started it in the main "standard" forum instead.
It would be good if you could remove that one, one reason is that there is no one who's posting there except me, so it better be removed.

Maybe, later I start a new one in the "standard" forum, when I'm ready for it...

Thanks you,
Done.
dp is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13.

Clips4sale.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.