The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old June 24th, 2011, 18:07   #11
Altitude
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
21 Total

Excelent work ganju. Some cool looking clips for sure, but...... $8.99 for 2 min clips seems a bit steep if you don't mind me saying. Used to seeing clips that length selling for $4 - $5 at most. i think you may end up selling more if you dropped the price a little.
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (June 25th, 2011)
Old June 24th, 2011, 18:26   #12
trashcanman
VIP

0 For This Post
116 Total

these look great, Ganju One concern, though. I ordered two clips:
Short Girl Lift and CarryTall Girl and Kayla Lift and Carry ( Even Lifting her Mom ).
after the transaction went through the clips had changed names at c4s. When I downloaded them the short girl lift and carry clip were correct but the other one was the first clip on the site: Daughter Lifting Mom.
The confirmation e-mail had the two clips I originally ordered.

Just wanted to let you know. I would probably have ordered the daughter lifting mom clip anyways so there won`t be threats of chargebacks
Old June 24th, 2011, 18:29   #13
ashok
VIPOS

0 For This Post
306 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altitude View Post
Excelent work ganju. Some cool looking clips for sure, but...... $8.99 for 2 min clips seems a bit steep if you don't mind me saying. Used to seeing clips that length selling for $4 - $5 at most. i think you may end up selling more if you dropped the price a little.
I'm afraid I have to agree with this, Ganju. I've been buying lift/carry clips for a long time and they rarely go for more than a dollar a minute (or a little more for the short clips). I certainly wouldn't pay 10 dollars for a 3 minute clip. And for those of us who don't earn in dollars, it's even more unthinkable.
Old June 25th, 2011, 02:56   #14
ganju90
VIPOS+
Moderator: Indian f/f L&C

0 For This Post
12,683 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altitude View Post

I agree with you on pricing. Pricing is slightly higher if we compare to other studios. And I have kept it that way delebiratly. There are two reasons for doing so :

1. A person who is not buying a clip for say $8 will even not buy it at $5. Thats not my target audience. I will not leave a clip if I am willing to buy just because it is $ 3 higher than my expectation. Thats what I personally feel. I have got overwhelming response for my store. My store is just 4 days old and lots and lots of people have bought the videos. I am extremely thankfull to all those people who have bought the videos.

2. More than the first point this point is important. I am proud and through a challenge that what lift and carry material I am providing noone else is providing. Though with all respect to other store owners they are doing extremely wonderful job in providing some excellent lift and carry material. They are doing excellent work in their area and I am doing excellent work in my area.

My area is different from their area though we belong to same lift and carry community. They all are doing videos with professional people and doing extremely well. My area is totally non professional. All my videos are with normal next door sort of girls. All are real characters like my last video of Mother and Daughter - They are real Mother and Daughter. Where in the world you will find such real life people performing lifts.

Secondly you will see variety of girls in my video. In my 10 odd videos posted till now there have been 15 different girls doing lifting. Where do you find such variety. My videos are not that same girls or maybe whole videos in store are made with just rotating 4 - 5 girls in each videos. By next 1 month or so you will find around 100 different girls from all across the globe doing lifts in different videos.

So I am doing something really unique and extraordinary which no one else is doing. So I have the right to charge few $ extras. And if someone feels the other way round then you have the choice of not buying it. I have given lots and lots of free material also over these years for you all to enjoy.

In the end just and happy lifting to you all.
Old June 25th, 2011, 02:57   #15
ganju90
VIPOS+

0 For This Post
12,683 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
I'm afraid I have to agree with this, Ganju. I've been buying lift/carry clips for a long time and they rarely go for more than a dollar a minute (or a little more for the short clips). I certainly wouldn't pay 10 dollars for a 3 minute clip. And for those of us who don't earn in dollars, it's even more unthinkable.
Ashok I have answered to your question above.
Old June 25th, 2011, 02:59   #16
ganju90
VIPOS+

0 For This Post
12,683 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashcanman View Post
these look great, Ganju One concern, though. I ordered two clips:
Short Girl Lift and CarryTall Girl and Kayla Lift and Carry ( Even Lifting her Mom ).
after the transaction went through the clips had changed names at c4s. When I downloaded them the short girl lift and carry clip were correct but the other one was the first clip on the site: Daughter Lifting Mom.
The confirmation e-mail had the two clips I originally ordered.

Just wanted to let you know. I would probably have ordered the daughter lifting mom clip anyways so there won`t be threats of chargebacks

Thanks a lot trashcanman. I hope you have enjoyed them. Believe me best is yet to come.
Old June 25th, 2011, 10:19   #17
ganju90
VIPOS+

0 For This Post
12,683 Total

Posted new video in my studio with Mother and Daughter. Enjoy and have fun. Go to my studio and look at Mother Lifting Daughter . You all will love it. Just outstanding video. This is one of the best.

http://www.clips4sale.com/46110
Old June 25th, 2011, 13:19   #18
Altitude
STANDARD

0 For This Post
21 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganju90 View Post
I agree with you on pricing. Pricing is slightly higher if we compare to other studios. And I have kept it that way delebiratly. There are two reasons for doing so :

1. A person who is not buying a clip for say $8 will even not buy it at $5. Thats not my target audience. I will not leave a clip if I am willing to buy just because it is $ 3 higher than my expectation. Thats what I personally feel. I have got overwhelming response for my store. My store is just 4 days old and lots and lots of people have bought the videos. I am extremely thankfull to all those people who have bought the videos.

2. More than the first point this point is important. I am proud and through a challenge that what lift and carry material I am providing noone else is providing. Though with all respect to other store owners they are doing extremely wonderful job in providing some excellent lift and carry material. They are doing excellent work in their area and I am doing excellent work in my area.

My area is different from their area though we belong to same lift and carry community. They all are doing videos with professional people and doing extremely well. My area is totally non professional. All my videos are with normal next door sort of girls. All are real characters like my last video of Mother and Daughter - They are real Mother and Daughter. Where in the world you will find such real life people performing lifts.

Secondly you will see variety of girls in my video. In my 10 odd videos posted till now there have been 15 different girls doing lifting. Where do you find such variety. My videos are not that same girls or maybe whole videos in store are made with just rotating 4 - 5 girls in each videos. By next 1 month or so you will find around 100 different girls from all across the globe doing lifts in different videos.

So I am doing something really unique and extraordinary which no one else is doing. So I have the right to charge few $ extras. And if someone feels the other way round then you have the choice of not buying it. I have given lots and lots of free material also over these years for you all to enjoy.

In the end just and happy lifting to you all.
Yeah i had a feeling you'd say something like that It's true your clips are somewhat unique compared to the majority of material out there, so i totally understand why you want to charge more for them. However, perhaps you overestimate the uniqueness value. Theres a lot of god stuff out there at the moment on clips4sale, all competeing for our (rather limited in my case) disposable income.

Quote:
1. A person who is not buying a clip for say $8 will even not buy it at $5. Thats not my target audience. I will not leave a clip if I am willing to buy just because it is $ 3 higher than my expectation.
True a few dollars might not seem like a lot when considered rationally , but a $3.99 clip can be justified as an impulse purchase, where as seeing $8 or 9$ for 2 or 3 mins triggers a more considered response. You start weighing up the oportunity cost.

From a personal perspective i really like your clips and fully apreciate what you do. Illl probably buy a clip or two at some point in the future, but it may be a while as the price issue is keeping them much further down the list of things vying for my monetary resources than they would be otherwise.

Just something for you to think about.
Old June 25th, 2011, 18:11   #19
Simba007
VIPOS

0 For This Post
310 Total

Quote:

Posted new video in my studio with these two girls. Enjoy and have fun. Go to my studio and look at Short Girl Lift and CarryTall Girl . You all will love it.

http://www.clips4sale.com/46110
Which video is this one? Thanks
Can't find on your site. I would love to buy it.
Old June 25th, 2011, 18:36   #20
dendrin
Administrator

1 For This Post
7,207 Total

Ganju, I think there should be one photo that is very high resolution so we can see exactly what the girls look like. It doesn't even have to be a lift. If you could at least get the girls to do 3 minutes worth that would be nice as well. I like all the thumbnail previews though, everyone knows exactly what they are getting when they buy the video.
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (June 26th, 2011)