The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old July 13th, 2023, 11:00   #21
Dylan91

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
6 Total

I need help with that too. I'm about to try something. And I' not sure if I should
Maybe some of you guys could help me.

In a few weeks I will visit my cousin. She is somehow a longterm crush of mine.
Even when I was much younger I started fantasizing about her. I know she's daughter of friend of my family. To speak clear. She has to me the perfect shapes to be a girl to get a piggyback ride from. Naturally broader shoulders, nice brownie teint, not small,.. And somehow I imagine it could look like a quite innocent thing when I have good plan / context in which it would happen:
Ok my plan is... I made a card game with challenges. A lot of different, funny challenges to laugh. And one is to give a piggyback ride. If she pulls the card
she has to do it. That's the rule. Of course when I see she doesn't pull the card will sabotage the game and do cheating so she has definitely to do it. Do you think this would be be too weird? Do you think I better let it be cause it comes off too weird / creepy / inappropriate?
Or do you think I should add or remove anything so it would appear more innocent? I'm grateful for any ideas. What do you think of the approach? If you guys say I shouldn't do it I won't do it. I guess then it's a bad idea.