The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old April 23rd, 2021, 02:01   #311
kyper0203
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total

I don’t know exactly what age or how I first realized I liked being lifted and carried. It has been something I’ve known I enjoyed for as long as I can remember going back to being a little kid at just 4 or 5 years old.
Old April 25th, 2021, 00:30   #312
Pelikanbird

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default My childhood

L&C is not a fantasy but lifestyle that goes back early stages of my life. When I was in secondary school i used to gaze at tall ladies like teachers or taller students who were potential Amazon lifters and visualised how could they lift me in details. After I grew up I combined my lifting and lap sitting Fantasies with adult games as well
Old April 25th, 2021, 11:12   #313
wheeler83
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

I was 8 when i became interested in lift & carry
Old April 25th, 2021, 17:49   #314
submittome7
VIP

0 For This Post
38 Total

To be honest pretty recently, I've always admired females who can physically challenge a man in a contest of strength. Lifting is just another form to portray that ability.
Old April 26th, 2021, 06:42   #315
lombre
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

I have actually been intrested for a large portion of my life. I'm 22 now but i started getting into it when i was around 12/13. I dont know how I got into it but im glad i did
Old April 26th, 2021, 16:47   #316
mostazarock
VIP

0 For This Post
130 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lombre View Post
I have actually been intrested for a large portion of my life. I'm 22 now but i started getting into it when i was around 12/13. I dont know how I got into it but im glad i did
ever been lifted? (especiaally highschool i love those experiences)
or seen a guy being lifted in person , not a video?
Old April 28th, 2021, 17:57   #317
Borsonero
STANDARD

0 For This Post
3 Total

Think I was 16 or 17, when I saw Cory Everson lifting a guy overhead in a movie. Think the name of the film was "Ballistic". That was it for me, like a switch, think I replayed that scene a hundred times.
Old April 28th, 2021, 18:30   #318
wabba

0 For This Post
0 Total

I didn't realize it was a fetish but I became interested in strong women in my teens, maybe because of comic books or older teachers, and lifting men is an obvious show of strength.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:35   #319
Steackx
STANDARD

1 For This Post
1 Total

When I was 9, a girl in my class was blamed to be fat by some kids. She used to say "I'm not fat, I'm strong"
One day, I was probably the heaviest kid in the area when she said she was strong, and she front lifted me without asking me, with ease!
I had a strange feeling, but felt good and wanted to be lifted again.

During years, I enjoyed being with strong looking girls, but considered I was to heavy to get lifted anymore by a girl and never asked or tried something.

When I was 17, I was having fun with a chubby friend, we were wrestling and I put my arms around her shoulders to make her down. But in an unexpected movement, she bent and pull my arm to lift me on her back. I felt surprised and really aroused. What I wanted the most had just happened. She put me down and Thanks to the big hoodies and baggies, no one saw that I really enjoyed that. I was like "Hey, what did you do?" She laughed, took my arms, put her back on my front lifted me again and gave me a real piggyback. She was way smaller and lighter than me (she was 5 tall and 130lbs when I was 5,7 and 185/190 lbs) This probably last 30 seconds, but at that moment, it was the greatest 30 seconds of my life.
Then, we lifted each other many times!

But I didn't have word to explain this. I thought I was aroused because of the contact or the fact I really appreciate this girl, even I knew I like to be lifted by girls, I thought it was the same for every guy...

I found many years later that was a real fetish, and that people took pics or made movies!
Who Said Thanks:
saschas (May 10th, 2021)
Old May 4th, 2021, 15:02   #320
robert98
VIP

0 For This Post
207 Total

I was into LandC fetish since childhood(8-9), but i figured this out in my late teenage years.