Old September 29th, 2011, 18:29   #41
greatlifting
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
677 Total

New video. I hope you like acrobatic because we tryed some

lift 37 acrobatic
Caty challenged me to do acrobatic with her but me being naked, because she wants to see my reactions. She has watched in www an acrobatic act with the male walks on the female during she stands up and then back. She really manage it to lift and balance me during she stands up to hold me standing on her shoulders. It is not easy to balance myself but Caty has no problems to being the base. Later we have some leg lifts. Caty is impressing me more and more and she likes the role of being strong and she like to display this.
Who Said Thanks:
dazeitgeist (October 6th, 2011)
Old September 29th, 2011, 18:57   #42
intolnc
STANDARD

1 For This Post
12 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post
Well I like it very much! Especially the beginning, where you're lifting him from the floor and he's standing on your back and you first go into push-up position before you're fully standing up. Really impressive!
Who Said Thanks:
greatlifting (September 29th, 2011)
Old October 4th, 2011, 16:57   #43
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total
Default New video

lift 40 sweet mama
I am coming home and my sweetie sit in the kitchen. He is hungry and he can?t find something to eat. He looks like a little boy who wants to have his mama. I take him on my arms and then he sits on my lap. I feed him with a banana and something to drink. I can see he feels better and better, because he enjoy to be my sweet little boy. I know he like it to suck my nipples like a baby and so I ask him, if he like some -milk-. He know where to find his -milk- while me watching my baby.
Old October 6th, 2011, 11:10   #44
dazeitgeist
VIP

0 For This Post
119 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post

lift 37 acrobatic
Caty challenged me to do acrobatic with her but me being naked, because she wants to see my reactions. She has watched in www an acrobatic act with the male walks on the female during she stands up and then back. She really manage it to lift and balance me during she stands up to hold me standing on her shoulders. It is not easy to balance myself but Caty has no problems to being the base. Later we have some leg lifts. Caty is impressing me more and more and she likes the role of being strong and she like to display this.
Really really impressive. Bravo!
Old October 6th, 2011, 13:24   #45
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazeitgeist View Post
Really really impressive. Bravo!
Thanks a lot. It was a really hard work, and some good hours of training. But in the end when we did the video we can say that all the training hours had deserved
Old October 7th, 2011, 19:53   #46
Dercer
STANDARD

0 For This Post
125 Total
Default lift 41 - near by me

I love the latest clip taken from the perspective of your lifted partner. I particularly like the view of your boob from above. It really makes me wish I was there.
Old October 8th, 2011, 05:04   #47
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dercer View Post
I love the latest clip taken from the perspective of your lifted partner. I particularly like the view of your boob from above. It really makes me wish I was there.
Thanks a lot. This was the main idea also, so that you feel like you were there, to wish to be there
Kisses
Caty
Old October 8th, 2011, 06:37   #48
dazeitgeist
VIP

0 For This Post
119 Total

Dont mean to intrude, but am really curious to know how did you two get into lifts? I for one would never feel comfortable discussing this topic with my partner. Which is why you both sharing this and having all these great experience together(and sharing with all of us) is so wonderful .
Old October 9th, 2011, 20:02   #49
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazeitgeist View Post
Dont mean to intrude, but am really curious to know how did you two get into lifts? I for one would never feel comfortable discussing this topic with my partner. Which is why you both sharing this and having all these great experience together(and sharing with all of us) is so wonderful .
I have allways been very physical in my life and I got a born good natural strength. I have seen some lift and carry in the WWW and I found it real interesting to try. Lift and carry is a very physical act and I like it really. I am surprised about myself how easy I can do it. My sweetie is a perfect partner to handle, not to big and not to small and willing to try all, because he like it as me. So we are a perfect couple, a strong girl who like to display and a guy who like to be lifted. I also like acrobatic and that?s why I like the extrem lift positions. We found the c4s site and here we are.

Regards Caty
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (October 10th, 2011)
Old October 9th, 2011, 21:59   #50
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

New video is online. A lot of you, my fans have asked this, to lift a girl, so i have done it. What do you think? I wait your opinnions. First time with a girl. An amazing video!

lift 42 fun with Roberta - 1440 x 1080
Caty and me visiting Roberta, a friend of caty. When I go to sit on Caty?s lap she looked amazed about the changed roles. She is also a strong girl and she wants me sitting on her lap. Caty carries me over to her and places me in her lap. After a while Caty lift me frontside and to our all surprise Roberta do the same with me also. Then Caty starts to lift and carry Roberta longtime in different ways without droping her. This long act ends with Caty?s first double lift. Roberta is in piggyback style and me in a bearhug and all this with Caty in highheels, pure amazing.
Enjoy it!
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (October 10th, 2011)