Old June 12th, 2012, 10:40   #11
minimaxde
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
127 Total
Default great idea

Hi,

I would buy those clips with muscular women lifting petite ones too. It is a great idea and good luck for you. You should try this and I think, you will find some strong girls on the sites of strongwomen, wrestlers and bodybuilders. There are some elder clips with this theme, but these are not many clips.

All the best

Minimax
Old June 12th, 2012, 21:36   #12
greybeezer
Administrator

1 For This Post
1,453 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post
What can you understand from a 10 minutes video, that is a small part from a 60 minutes video????
Are you only glad to see some lifts and thats all?
I beleave it is more interesting to see the a story ? (for me it is for sure)
So why to have a 10 minutes shitty video when you can have a 15 minutes very good video?
Just my personal opinion and I don?t not want to upset anyone!
(Not calculate the clothes, food, drinks and any other stuff involved in a lift and carry clip)
Wish you all a nice ride!
Kisses
Caty
The reason most lift and carry fans like the smaller videos is that they are only interested in one lift so buying a $15 plus dollar clip to get one minute or less of the lift that they like is more then they are willing to spend.
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (June 13th, 2012)
Old April 10th, 2013, 07:29   #13
Cary Herr
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default A New Question

I've made a few private non commercial lift and carry videos but I've decided to go commercial with it. I'd like to know if you have to be 2257 compliant even without any nudity or sex. Just men lifting beautiful women in bikinis mostly front straddle style lifts which are my favorite kind. Any help will be appreciated.
Old July 28th, 2013, 04:55   #14
ToneDog
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default really Bad news everyone..

I lost my job, it was a pretty damn good one and now I'm forced to return to being a full time college student (which might be a good thing in the long run as I decided to pursue an engineering degree). needless to say its going to be years before I have the financial resources to produce the videos we L&C fans really want to see (big strong women tossing around barbie dolls), before this happened I had been in contact with Amber De Luca and she declined because she felt she would be competing against herself for sales (which is utterly ridiculous because she puts out very little content in this area and its not very good), but I'm sure if someone were to put up enough $$ she would change her mind. also Tazzie Colomb never returned my emails. I still intend to make these videos someday but I truly hope someone else can take up the mantle and produce the content that we really want to see...

Last edited by ToneDog; July 28th, 2013 at 05:10.
Old July 28th, 2013, 18:24   #15
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,909 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDog View Post
I lost my job, it was a pretty damn good one and now I'm forced to return to being a full time college student (which might be a good thing in the long run as I decided to pursue an engineering degree). needless to say its going to be years before I have the financial resources to produce the videos we L&C fans really want to see (big strong women tossing around barbie dolls), before this happened I had been in contact with Amber De Luca and she declined because she felt she would be competing against herself for sales (which is utterly ridiculous because she puts out very little content in this area and its not very good), but I'm sure if someone were to put up enough $$ she would change her mind. also Tazzie Colomb never returned my emails. I still intend to make these videos someday but I truly hope someone else can take up the mantle and produce the content that we really want to see...
Sorry to hear you lost your job. As for the videos, I question how much interest there would be in f/f lifts with body builders. From my experience the f/f crowd desires normal girls lifting more than bodybuilders but I could be wrong, you can always take a survey here with a poll.
Old July 28th, 2013, 20:51   #16
ToneDog
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default I think they would real sell very well because...

my evidence lies with clips4sales, as soon as big F/ little F lift and carry comes out it shoots straight to the top in popularity (in the Amazons and lift and carry sections), right now theres one with Amber Deluca and a small girl and its the top clip right now in the amazon section. also Bunny Glamazons videos with smaller girls seem to be very popular also. but because there is very little content in this area (and few capable of making it) it is easily overshadowed by the regular girl stuff
Old July 29th, 2013, 09:30   #17
oksens
VIP

0 For This Post
58 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDog View Post
my evidence lies with clips4sales, as soon as big F/ little F lift and carry comes out it shoots straight to the top in popularity (in the Amazons and lift and carry sections), right now theres one with Amber Deluca and a small girl and its the top clip right now in the amazon section. also Bunny Glamazons videos with smaller girls seem to be very popular also. but because there is very little content in this area (and few capable of making it) it is easily overshadowed by the regular girl stuff
I confirm that, such a shame you lost your job, I hope everything goes better in the future!