Old January 21st, 2012, 12:04   #131
greatlifting
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
677 Total

something new happens.

lift 79 victim
Andre is working on the laptop. Caty come and she wants to have some fun with him but Andre quit this, he has no time, because he has to work. Caty accept it and she leave him but suddenly she come back to chlorform him. When he is limp Caty undress and bondage him on hands and feets. Now Andre is the victim. She slap him into face to wake him up. Remember, that Caty wants to have some fun wit him and now she get it.

Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (October 25th, 2019), luff(arungen) (March 17th, 2012), piazzabovio (February 25th, 2012), qwer123 (February 7th, 2012)
Old January 26th, 2012, 14:02   #132
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

something sensuals and wilds for you.

lift 81 last chill
This we happens in the night, a last chill on couch while having a cigaret and some wine. But you know, sometimes the things change and we enjoy ourselfs and the things are going sensual. More and more it goes to excite us and he give me a hard aerial ride. Me jerking him until we decide to go to bed. Good night.

Who Said Thanks:
qwer123 (February 3rd, 2012)
Old January 29th, 2012, 02:38   #133
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

have a look at this.

lift 82 punished boy
Andre has taken all the money which was stacked for holidays. Caty wants to know why he has done it, but anyway, she is angry about that. She raise him up onto her shoulders and slap his ass. Suddenly the door bell rings and Roberta is coming. Caty tells her what he has done and both girls have the mind, it is time to punsh him for that. They slap him hard on ass during they lift and carry him, then they throw him down on the couch. The girls repeat this a lot, they leg-siccors him and make him helpless. Imagine, one girls is too much for him but now it has to strong girl to give him this lesson of punishment. At the end Caty drop the weak Andre on couch and the girls leave him.

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (February 25th, 2012), qwer123 (February 3rd, 2012)
Old February 3rd, 2012, 16:29   #134
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

Robertas new strike.

lift 84 Robertas way
Andre asked Roberta if she like to do a lift and carry video with him. He was just right sitting on her lap, suddenly she order him to stand up. Roberta push him to the wall and take him sitting on her lifted long right tigh. She grab him hard and very dominant. Andre is not sure about what happens but Roberta play with him a game of female dominance. She do several leg siccors with her amazing long and strong legs, some lifts and she do some slaps and kicks. Roberta enjoy this more and more to be harder to him and Andre feel this could be a sexual turn on for her.

Enjoy, Caty
Who Said Thanks:
kingbz (February 21st, 2012)
Old February 25th, 2012, 12:04   #135
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

Hi to all l&c fans. We updated our studio in the last days with new videos for you.

lift 85 hands to dick
Roberta and me have a chilling afternoon and we get the idea to make a video. We are kissing and lifting each other in several positions and I raise Roberta up onto one shoulder like she is a feather. I feel how easy I can play with her but suddenly Andre is coming home. He ask about what happens but we do not give attention to this. Roberta get down and we start to show what we want from him. Our attention is on his dick. We undress him and Roberta and me are playing with his dick while carrying him or sitting on our laps. Andre give us a real feedback with his dick.

lift 86 kiss me
Andre feels tired and I am missing his right attention to me. So I think I will take my attention and I kiss Andre, but he do not want that. He try to push me away. This is a mistake and I start to overpower and to kiss him. He tries to resist against me and my way to kiss him, but without success. I fight him, pull his hairs, press him between my legs, I lift and carry him while kissing. After a while he can?t resist anymore and then he has to suck my boobs. Now he is in the right mood for a great love night.

lift 87 overhed show
Andre is proud about his strong girl and he shows Roberta on TV How she can lift him overhead. Roberta wants to see this live. They take out some furniture to have more space. Then Caty show Roberta the live overhead lift. She ask Roberta if she like to try it also. Roberta try it but it failed. Then Andre wants to try it, but he failed also. So Caty lift Andre again to show them how to do an overhead lift.

lift 88 hot foreplay
We are having a very sensual and hot foreplay . I lift and carry him during kissing, we are changing the positions aerial and Andre is a real good liftee. As a special feature you can see it also in the TV screen with another cam ankle. So you can watch this from all sides. Enjoy and feel the power I have.

lift 89 double trouble
Andre promised Roberta to borrow her some money, but he forgot. Roberta gets angry about him and they get in trouble. Roberta starts to fight and punish him. She slaps, lift and siccors him until he is in submission. Suddenly Caty come home and she see what Roberta is doing with her baby. She interrupt it and take care of him. The girls discus what happens but they gets also in trouble. Caty gives Roberta a lesson not to punish her baby again. She slaps and siccors her until Roberta is submissive. Both girls get excited during the submission and they go on the couch to have some pleasure. This is not enough for Caty and she take Andre in a front shoulder sit to blow him while Roberta go on to play on Caty. At the end they are all happy and Caty carries both out at the same time.

Have fun, Caty
Who Said Thanks:
xtc (February 25th, 2012)
Old February 26th, 2012, 11:06   #136
jvzann
VIP

0 For This Post
250 Total

Hi Caty, great looking videos, thanks. I would love to see you lift Roberta overhead naked.
Old February 28th, 2012, 14:58   #137
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total
Default overhead a girl

like jyzann - I would like this overhead from you too. You do this?

Minimax
Old March 9th, 2012, 19:51   #138
CageDemon
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,612 Total
Cool Overhead request

I'd love to see you overhead her as well !

Also do you think you know any smaller girls to maybe do overhead lift reps with?

Your videos are great. Keep up the good work!
Old March 12th, 2012, 09:51   #139
goodstate
STANDARD

0 For This Post
39 Total

Greatlifting, can you lift like these photos?

Goodstate, I edited your request. It does not belong here. You have posted this on multiple threads and it is therefore spam. Phoneman
Old March 17th, 2012, 02:20   #140
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
621 Total

i gotta say, i'm loving your work! not only great lifts but many are innovative and you always have story lines that makes a good setting for the videos so it does not become boring!