Old December 22nd, 2019, 16:08   #11
avatex
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
353 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher860 View Post
I too, like some kind of happy ending, I want the girl to be proud of what she accomplished, and feel that it was worth it financially.
I sometimes use a variant of the scenario you described above when I feel a girl has good enough endurance to keep me on her back for a long time, that is a by-the-minute paiment scheme. I keep it simple, like 10$ for each extra minute where she can walk without my feet touching the ground. The first minutes are easy, the amount goes up quickly, so she gets encouraged. As it becomes harder, she will usually push more and more because after all, what's an extra minute? And one more? But eventually, she will reach the point where she's struggling enough to declare it's not worth it anymore, that's when I whisper to her ears that it will now be 20$ per extra minute. And I usually get a few more minutes out of her hehe!

The amounts stated above are just an example, it really depends on who the girl is, what's her situation and how strong she is. I want it to be worth it for her but also not get bankrupt in the process, so it's a scheme I offer only to a girl I already rode a few times, knowing approximately how long she'll last... But even then, some girls really surprised me! One in particular, she could only carry me for 3-4 minutes but with that incentive, she did a full 15 mins and the last five where incredibly struggly. Veeeery very exciting!
Who was that girl?