Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old December 18th, 2018, 01:09   #1
AssMaster197
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
213 Total
Default The Beauty of L&C

Personally I believe it?s the idea of female physical strength, role reversal, and the woman taking the charge over the man and asserting her dominance over him by overpowering him and doing what is traditionally done by the man.
Old December 18th, 2018, 16:01   #2
bigbill

0 For This Post
0 Total

I agree 100%, its the transition of power.
Old January 5th, 2019, 23:09   #3
AssMaster197
VIP

1 For This Post
213 Total

The best is when she completely initiates it and enjoys carrying the guy.
Who Said Thanks:
ljakse (January 20th, 2019)
Old April 13th, 2019, 17:20   #4
pgbk0000
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 2

5 For This Post
15,092 Total
Thumbs up M/F vs F/M Piggyback Ride Comparison! (featuring @tony_sam_)

Which is better?

Even the man has admitted himself: "She is always carrying me in this relationship!" Women are simply the best at lifting and carrying men...physically and figuratively! That is the beauty of L&C!

> The girl is smaller than the guy.
> So she can carry him lower on the soil.
> Maybe an advantage for her.
> vk

Last edited by pgbk0000; April 13th, 2019 at 17:24.
Who Said Thanks:
Observer (October 16th, 2019), liftee14 (April 16th, 2019), uplifted0 (April 14th, 2019), vk (April 14th, 2019), piggybackrides (April 13th, 2019)
Old September 16th, 2019, 22:20   #5
JaseB
STANDARD

0 For This Post
65 Total

Although my ex never knew the impact her carrying me had on me, I think the strength and beauty of it she did realise. and for sure she enjoyed the reaction that lifting someone far heavier than she was had on me. On a couple of occasions where she carried me in public and people noticed and commented she really enjoyed the reaction as did I.
Old October 6th, 2019, 17:09   #6
Gamerlope
VIP

0 For This Post
44 Total
Default you are lucky

i was lifted by woman piggyback and cradle, i hope to be lifted on shoulder ride ??
Old October 8th, 2019, 21:52   #7
lostsar2
STANDARD

1 For This Post
4 Total
Default The Beauty of L&C

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgbk0000 View Post

Which is better?

Even the man has admitted himself: "She is always carrying me in this relationship!" Women are simply the best at lifting and carrying men...physically and figuratively! That is the beauty of L&C!

> The girl is smaller than the guy.
> So she can carry him lower on the soil.
> Maybe an advantage for her.
> vk
Though i do find both as nice pictures, I do like the one with the female carrying the male the most, Love to see a man being controlled by a female.

Especially a smaller female and taller male.
Who Said Thanks:
pgbk0000 (October 9th, 2019)
Old October 15th, 2019, 09:38   #8
JaseB
STANDARD

0 For This Post
65 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseB View Post
Although my ex never knew the impact her carrying me had on me, I think the strength and beauty of it she did realise. and for sure she enjoyed the reaction that lifting someone far heavier than she was had on me. On a couple of occasions where she carried me in public and people noticed and commented she really enjoyed the reaction as did I.
Could someone please help in telling me how to upload photos? I found this on FAQ's however it doesn't seem to work from my iPad?

'' How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.''

i want to be able to upload either direct from my iPad or from a Dropbox account - any advice please?
Old October 15th, 2019, 23:14   #9
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseB View Post
Could someone please help in telling me how to upload photos? I found this on FAQ's however it doesn't seem to work from my iPad?

'' How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.''

i want to be able to upload either direct from my iPad or from a Dropbox account - any advice please?
I cannot give you technical advice, but I must wonder why you would possibly post this question in this thread? Do you really expect an answer here? Repost in the Help section and maybe someone can help you.
Old November 19th, 2019, 21:42   #10
Gypa
STANDARD

0 For This Post
15 Total

There is something so inherently beautiful about L&C, every time I see a girl lift up guy and carry him I cannot help but feel that this his proper place whether it's on her back, in her arms, or on her shoulders. This fetish is nothing short of perfection the more you analyze it its just mystery why this isn't about as common as say foot fetish

Last edited by Gypa; November 20th, 2019 at 05:32.