Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old June 1st, 2016, 23:47   #11
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
454 Total
Default re: big women

I've found that a lot of the really big women have some impressive leg strength, if nothing else. My friend Chrissy weighed about 310lbs. at 5'9" and had some really big muscular legs.

At parties, she used to do this thing where she'd sit in a sturdy chair and let someone stand on her feet, facing her. Then she'd lift her thighs up, raising her knees towards her head, and lifting them up off the ground in the process.

She usually did it with her female friends who probably weighed between 120 and 160lbs. but some of us guys dared her to try it with us too. She could lift me up pretty easily at 190lbs. or so. Heaviest guy I saw her attempt it with was a 250lb. or so boyfriend who she struggled with but could get 6 inches off the ground or so and hold him there for a few seconds.
Who Said Thanks:
ilovestronggirls (October 16th, 2016)
Old June 2nd, 2016, 15:00   #12
jcorbi82
STANDARD

0 For This Post
20 Total

I hear Amazon Amanda may have gained some weight.. I do want to try this.

Dude kinda looks like me, but it's not me.

Amanda is the heavier of her and Lisa Lusche.. By a lot...

Old June 2nd, 2016, 15:41   #13
Observer

1 For This Post
46 Total

jcorbi82,

Thank you for starting this thread. Lifting and carrying a (SS)BBW is a major turn on for me and the reason I joined this forum. Trying to cradle carry a lady twice my weight is very hot but unfortunately it has never happened -and as more and more BBW have WLS it never will.

Struggling under her weight - piggy back or cradle lifting while I am carrying her to bed it is a hot fantasy of mine. Even like having to carry her a floor or two because of her being too heavy for the lift.

And kindly post more pictures like the one with Amanda piggy backing.
Who Said Thanks:
Old June 2nd, 2016, 16:23   #14
jcorbi82
STANDARD

0 For This Post
20 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
jcorbi82,

Thank you for starting this thread. Lifting and carrying a (SS)BBW is a major turn on for me and the reason I joined this forum. Trying to cradle carry a lady twice my weight is very hot but unfortunately it has never happened -and as more and more BBW have WLS it never will.

Struggling under her weight - piggy back or cradle lifting while I am carrying her to bed it is a hot fantasy of mine. Even like having to carry her a floor or two because of her being too heavy for the lift.

And kindly post more pictures like the one with Amanda piggy backing.

I post a sneak preview of how large this lady is that I'm trying to FOLLOW THROUGH ON the store, and the clips. Have to recheck C4S's procedure on how to open the store...

Yes, that's the door behind her. Look at that BELLY! She is HUGE. And HEAVY! Heavier than Amazon Amanda...

I think my friend is 6ft1. She has a HUGE ass, too. Its gonna be heaven.. If I can move her AT ALL...

Pic 2: (For my full access)

Pic 3:

WILL BE AN UPHILL BATTLE, but. I will work to GET THE CLIPS ON CLIPS4SALE. Aside from that, I need to protect their anonynimity.

Only stage names for the ladies.

Thank you SO MUCH! I will submit my C4S paperwork TODAY! Her motivation, as is mine, is "Extra money."

And she MIGHT be too heavy for me.. I gotta get comfortable, but not TOO comfortable, so I can put ALL my muscle into it. She REALLY heavy... I should weigh her too.. Gotta see what I can manage..
Old June 2nd, 2016, 16:51   #15
jcorbi82
STANDARD

0 For This Post
20 Total

By the way.. For comparison: Here is me.

I'm 6ft. 212lbs, losing fat and gaining muscle but I'm not "cut up.." Average athletic and I do squats every day and run about two miles..

She is more than twice my weight. And an inch taller. ...

Old June 2nd, 2016, 19:46   #16
Observer

0 For This Post
46 Total

I am more turned on about her hips/ upper leg. Once I had a lady friend who I asked her to seat on my legs to lift her in a cradle. She was about 30 kilos (some 67 pounds) heavier than me with most of her weight on her ass and her belly (unfortunately she had WLS and she is just too thin now). When she was sat I could barely put my arms under her upper legs to lift her. I did manage though and it was very hot - an instant erection.

I am looking forward to more posts and never think a lady is to heavy. If you can't do, for now in cradle which is difficult, do a piggy back and go as far as you can.
Old June 2nd, 2016, 23:37   #17
jcorbi82
STANDARD

0 For This Post
20 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
I am more turned on about her hips/ upper leg. Once I had a lady friend who I asked her to seat on my legs to lift her in a cradle. She was about 30 kilos (some 67 pounds) heavier than me with most of her weight on her ass and her belly (unfortunately she had WLS and she is just too thin now). When she was sat I could barely put my arms under her upper legs to lift her. I did manage though and it was very hot - an instant erection.

I am looking forward to more posts and never think a lady is to heavy. If you can't do, for now in cradle which is difficult, do a piggy back and go as far as you can.
I just did everything I could to open a Clips4Sale. Have to fax in my I9. Should fax the photocopy I made of DL and SS as well.

Just thinking about the woman's size makes me want to do some military workouts.

So she hit me up a few days ago.. Let's all hope we have follow up, for there is no store with out her!

I'm also gonna need to film this with something. To do my absolute best. If I'm stepping up to CONTENT PROVIDER, my goal is to demonstrate attempts at the most WEIGHT being LIFTED C4S has seen. I really feel there is a market. She's in it for the money; I can't say I'm not, but, hey. She is incredible. And it took her awhile, but. When she gets back in contact with me doing all I can to be ready...

I also like it because she naturally has what all these "gainers" could only hope to get to. Its all natural, baby. She's a dime. Finer than a dime...
Old June 5th, 2016, 02:40   #18
dodge77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
56 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcorbi82 View Post
I hear Amazon Amanda may have gained some weight.. I do want to try this.

Dude kinda looks like me, but it's not me.

Amanda is the heavier of her and Lisa Lusche.. By a lot...

No way I could do that. I would struggle, big time.

She could carry me like I was nothing though. THAT'S what I want.
Old June 6th, 2016, 16:55   #19
tjw1971
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
454 Total
Default re: Amazon Amanda, Lisa Lusche, etc.

Wow... I did a bit of googling and from what I can find, Lisa Lusche weighs around 280lbs. while Amazon Amanda is around 380 these days. (And maybe she's gained a bit more, since the 380lb. claim is from just one web modeling site and was probably updated close to a year ago.)

I agree that this is a pretty cool thread. I've always been into really big, heavy women as well as muscular women. (Basically, I guess I have a fascination for any gal with "something extra" going on, you know?)

One thing I've noted over the years is that the heaviest women tend to be the ones who carry a lot of weight in their legs and butt (with a big chest and/or belly just helping add a little additional weight to the total). The women who have really big bellies compared to the rest of their bodies often weigh quite a bit less than you'd think. I guess the belly weight tends to be "light and fluffy" fat, not packed that densely?
Who Said Thanks:
Old June 6th, 2016, 22:02   #20
tjw1971
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
454 Total
Default re: your SSBBW friend

Yep... there you go! That's a nice big girl there.

Just a suggestion, but as long as you're filming her and checking her weight and so on? It'd probably be a great opportunity to make a few clips illustrating just how heavy she is. Like maybe sit on the back bumper of a car and then have her take a turn (or join you) and see how far it dips?

I had that experience once on a camping trip with a big gal who went with us. Not sure of her weight, but she was definitely in the 400+lb. range. I was sitting on the back bumper of a car someone had backed up to the camp site and another smaller girl came and sat beside me on it for a minute. It dipped a little bit but not all that much, even with the two of us on it. But then she got up and the big girl sat on it with me. That squatted the back end *way* down, to where I had to keep my legs straight out in front of me instead of bent at the knee to stay seated on it.

That same gal lifted one end of a pool table off the ground too, by sitting on the opposite end and trying to dangle her legs off of it. (We almost got kicked out of the bar for that too -- but it was pretty impressive to see.)

Or you might want to have her try weighing first on one of those cheap analog dial type scales that only goes up to 300 or 330lbs. and see how far around she can spin the dial? She might even be heavy enough to "play" with it, making it hit the limit while she leans into it using only one foot with the other foot still on the floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcorbi82 View Post

I post a sneak preview of how large this lady is that I'm trying to FOLLOW THROUGH ON the store, and the clips. Have to recheck C4S's procedure on how to open the store...

Yes, that's the door behind her. Look at that BELLY! She is HUGE. And HEAVY! Heavier than Amazon Amanda...

I think my friend is 6ft1. She has a HUGE ass, too. Its gonna be heaven.. If I can move her AT ALL...

Pic 2: (For my full access)

Pic 3:

WILL BE AN UPHILL BATTLE, but. I will work to GET THE CLIPS ON CLIPS4SALE. Aside from that, I need to protect their anonynimity.

Only stage names for the ladies.

Thank you SO MUCH! I will submit my C4S paperwork TODAY! Her motivation, as is mine, is "Extra money."

And she MIGHT be too heavy for me.. I gotta get comfortable, but not TOO comfortable, so I can put ALL my muscle into it. She REALLY heavy... I should weigh her too.. Gotta see what I can manage..