Where? Did you mean to attach a photo?
JaseB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2019, 23:40   #12
CageDemon
VIPOS

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseB View Post
Hi, yeah she is really toned - she's always looked after herself however in the last 6 months has got a lot more into exercise and weights and it's made a huge difference in a short space of time to her legs, abs and upper body in terms of definition and strength.
Not that much strength competition or lifting yet but we've play wrestled and she's flipped me over her shoulder and also jokey arm wrestled in bed and she's let me feel her abs and biceps after which was awesome
You're a lucky guy. She looks gorgeous my friend. Please feel free to share more.

I wasn't sure I wanted to discuss my experiences but hell, why not. If it helps anyone out there or just provides a bit of insite into how to ask a girlfriend/wife to try loft and carry then that's great.

I'm lucky enough to be with a young lady who really enjoys lift and carry. I introduced her to it nearly a year ago after we first met as she was really interested in what I enjoyed and she wanted to share her fetishes too.

I've had mixed experiences with introducing lift and carry to my ex-partners (some good, some not so good) but she really got into it. I guess it helps that these days most people are much more open-minded when it comes to fetishes etc.than they used to be.

As my particular fave lifts are overhead lifts they are even harder to find someone willing to try, let alone actually do it.

When I was 18 I dated a pole dancer for over 4 years. Yes I did-this is not a BS story. Absolutely crazy girl but hot. Back then I weighed around 140 lbs and she was a similar weight and very fit from the work she did and the practice we got.

It took me a full 3 years to get up the courage to talk to her about it. I introduced it first as me being interested in athletic girls and girls flexing etc which was true. When she reacted well to that we moved on to l and c. She wasn't as much into that but did try it.

One night when we both were drunk she did even try to do an overhead lift. Not an overhead press type lift but just supporting my weight (after I was stood on a set of drawers). She actually held me above her head for a few seconds and I won't lie it was an amazing experience (even after dropping me on said drawers quickly after.&#128514

That relationship came and went and I dated a few girls after that that I either didn't tell or weren't bothered.

My last girlfriend did manage to do a few lifts including holding my weight bench press style (again after a few drinks &#128514 but nothing much else. She was quite a bit heavier than me though.

Coming back to my current and amazing lady she has done almost every kind of lift with me to date except an over head lift, which she is keen to work up to.

She has done cradles, body slams, shoulder carries, 69 lifts and many more. She actually loves doing it as part of foreplay and I do it to her. We basically make a game of it. I weigh around 155-160lbs these days so it won't be as easy to lift me overhead but it's a real turn on her trying.

She is a good 20lbs+ lighter than me but toned and pretty fit. It's so good to find a partner that wants to try l and c. Its not her fetish but she does enjoy it Finding a lady who loves l and c as a fetish must be amazing but I guess very rare.

I'm more than happy though and can't wait to try new lifts with my girl.

Good luck to you all in finding the same.

Hopefully you can share some of your experiences too.
CageDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2019, 16:40   #13
JaseB
STANDARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
You're a lucky guy. She looks gorgeous my friend. Please feel free to share more.

I wasn't sure I wanted to discuss my experiences but hell, why not. If it helps anyone out there or just provides a bit of insite into how to ask a girlfriend/wife to try loft and carry then that's great.

I'm lucky enough to be with a young lady who really enjoys lift and carry. I introduced her to it nearly a year ago after we first met as she was really interested in what I enjoyed and she wanted to share her fetishes too.

I've had mixed experiences with introducing lift and carry to my ex-partners (some good, some not so good) but she really got into it. I guess it helps that these days most people are much more open-minded when it comes to fetishes etc.than they used to be.

As my particular fave lifts are overhead lifts they are even harder to find someone willing to try, let alone actually do it.

When I was 18 I dated a pole dancer for over 4 years. Yes I did-this is not a BS story. Absolutely crazy girl but hot. Back then I weighed around 140 lbs and she was a similar weight and very fit from the work she did and the practice we got.

It took me a full 3 years to get up the courage to talk to her about it. I introduced it first as me being interested in athletic girls and girls flexing etc which was true. When she reacted well to that we moved on to l and c. She wasn't as much into that but did try it.

One night when we both were drunk she did even try to do an overhead lift. Not an overhead press type lift but just supporting my weight (after I was stood on a set of drawers). She actually held me above her head for a few seconds and I won't lie it was an amazing experience (even after dropping me on said drawers quickly after.&#128514

That relationship came and went and I dated a few girls after that that I either didn't tell or weren't bothered.

My last girlfriend did manage to do a few lifts including holding my weight bench press style (again after a few drinks &#128514 but nothing much else. She was quite a bit heavier than me though.

Coming back to my current and amazing lady she has done almost every kind of lift with me to date except an over head lift, which she is keen to work up to.

She has done cradles, body slams, shoulder carries, 69 lifts and many more. She actually loves doing it as part of foreplay and I do it to her. We basically make a game of it. I weigh around 155-160lbs these days so it won't be as easy to lift me overhead but it's a real turn on her trying.

She is a good 20lbs+ lighter than me but toned and pretty fit. It's so good to find a partner that wants to try l and c. Its not her fetish but she does enjoy it Finding a lady who loves l and c as a fetish must be amazing but I guess very rare.

Thank you for that, I think I'm lucky too

Great experiences you have had, am especially jealous of the cradles! An ex of mine was very strong and able to carry me in a variety of ways, including cradle which I loved.

My current partner who is pictured below is very toned and enjoys working out but has not carried me nor have we had any strength challenges other than what I mentioned previously - hopefully one day

Old December 26th, 2019, 22:04   #14
badboy4375
VIP Honored

By the looks of her she is quite capable so long as you aren't too large a fellow
badboy4375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2019, 03:06   #15
CageDemon
VIPOS

Cool

Quote:
Thank you for that, I think I'm lucky too

Great experiences you have had, am especially jealous of the cradles! An ex of mine was very strong and able to carry me in a variety of ways, including cradle which I loved.

My current partner who is pictured below is very toned and enjoys working out but has not carried me nor have we had any strength challenges other than what I mentioned previously - hopefully one day

On that 1st pic you shared of your lady this time she has some seriously toned arms. I think she would be able to do lift and carry no problem.

Just my experience but I've found as long as you can make it fun for them then women can really enjoy it. Like I said before I'm lucky as I finally found a woman who not only can lift me but is really adventurous as well. She can cradle me no problem, as well as most other lifts.

I introduced lift and carry initially as I loved to lift women and be dominant but sometimes I like to give up the dominance and have my lady show how strong she is-if she can lift me then she could easily lift other women was in my head (my personal preference) but she really liked my honesty and the idea she could be in control at times.

Now she even suggests us going to bed and using l and c to get me going.

I don't want to ever say this is the way to do it for everyone but it worked for me more than once and in your case your lady looks stunning and very capable of l and c.

If it was me I'd just pick her up in a cradle (if that's your thing) one day when you are having a play around (or a drink in my case ) and playfully say something like "even though you're fit as hell I doubt you could do that this to me". Pretending you're dominant and you have no interest or belief she could do it. Sure as hell she'll want to prove you wrong. That's women. .Trust me.

Enjoy the result, tell her you're impressed and gradually build it into your foreplay. As long she is having fun it will work make it all the more normal to her. In a perfect world maybe they'd even realise l and c was their fetish too.

Like winning the lottery I suspect.haha

Last edited by CageDemon; December 27th, 2019 at 03:12.
Old December 27th, 2019, 21:13   #16
JaseB
STANDARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy4375 View Post
By the looks of her she is quite capable so long as you aren't too large a fellow
Yes I definitely believe she's capable - her legs and upper body in particular have come on considerably in a short space of time since she stepped up her exercise programme.

As mentioned previously she enjoys showing it off when we play wrestle and the time she flipped me over her shoulder was amazing. She let me feel her abs and biceps once again yesterday in bed which certainly put a smile on my face
Old December 30th, 2019, 01:18   #17
CageDemon
VIPOS

Cool

Quote:
Yes I definitely believe she's capable - her legs and upper body in particular have come on considerably in a short space of time since she stepped up her exercise programme.

As mentioned previously she enjoys showing it off when we play wrestle and the time she flipped me over her shoulder was amazing. She let me feel her abs and biceps once again yesterday in bed which certainly put a smile on my face
Well good luck to you my friend. Your lady looks gorgeous and very capable. If ever you feel like sharing pics/vids of her flexing/lifting I don't think too many here would complain. . Lol
Old December 30th, 2019, 19:02   #18
phantom23
Banned

Quote:

Any pics of the pole dancer??

How bout current gf??

Would love to see their bodies!
phantom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2020, 00:16   #19
CageDemon
VIPOS

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom23 View Post
Any pics of the pole dancer??

How bout current gf??

Would love to see their bodies!
Hey phantom. If it wasn't for the fact that any lunatic could and probably would share images or videos I would share them for sure. Not a chance I would share photos of them at the moment.

My lady/soon to be fiance is awesome and loves l and c but as you can probably guess isn't keen to have it videod(yet but she REALLY enjoys it). She is getting better and better though and we are away on a 3 day holiday from today so I'll let you know how it goes.

I have said before that I don't care a bit whether anyone believes me in what I've said. The facts are that my pole dancer ex did do the overhead lift/hold but only for a few seconds-which was awesome.

My lady now is demonstrably stronger but is still getting used to l and c and loves it.

If anyone on here would like to tell me the easiest
/cheapest ways to blur faces/anything else and post them then I would love to share.

---But I'd expect the same from you all in return. Only fair guys and gals.

Last edited by CageDemon; January 2nd, 2020 at 00:18.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 00:19   #20
Angeleye
VIP Honored

Quote:
Hey phantom. If it wasn't for the fact that any lunatic could and probably would share images or videos I would share them for sure. Not a chance I would share photos of them at the moment.

My lady/soon to be fiance is awesome and loves l and c but as you can probably guess isn't keen to have it videod(yet but she REALLY enjoys it). She is getting better and better though and we are away on a 3 day holiday from today so I'll let you know how it goes.

I have said before that I don't care a bit whether anyone believes me in what I've said. The facts are that my pole dancer ex did do the overhead lift/hold but only for a few seconds-which was awesome.

My lady now is demonstrably stronger but is still getting used to l and c and loves it.

If anyone on here would like to tell me the easiest
/cheapest ways to blur faces/anything else and post the I would love to

---But I'd expect the same from you all in return. Only fair guys and gals.
An overhead lift pic would be impressive to see cage, even in the vip section
Angeleye is offline   Reply With Quote