Old July 28th, 2010, 19:33   #111
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
First off, I want to thank you, Rachel, for being so patient and non-judgmental with all our odd requests. I can just imagine you rolling your eyes at some of our suggestions but you're nice enough to not express that in your posts which are never less than professional so for that, gratitude!

That said, yet another bizarre request....I'd love to see an FF video where a female lifter a lot bigger/heavier than you lifts you up a bunch of ways in a slightly combative/domination situation. As in maybe you guys argue about something and she decides to assert herself and starts to toss you around - that kind of thing. And it would actually be interesting to see that scenario repeated with a lifter who is shorter and smaller than you but with you remaining the liftee/dominated one.

Your last FF video was great - hope you'll keep giving us more.
Ashok~
First off, thank you so much for you many compliments! I truly do appreciate them!

I actually have a great deal of fun on here, and I love all of the wonderful feedback and suggestions that you guys have given me! Now, all I have to do is start looking for the right male and female volunteers to fit the video ideas, and I will be all set!

And don't worry, I actually don't think any of the requests have been all that odd! I asked you guys for your help, because I am always looking to find awesome new ideas, and I strive to keep my clips fresh and different! I don't want to get stuck in the rut of producing the same clip over and over again!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 29th, 2010, 14:24   #112
Dombazz
STANDARD

0 For This Post
40 Total
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Ashok~
First off, thank you so much for you many compliments! I truly do appreciate them!

I actually have a great deal of fun on here, and I love all of the wonderful feedback and suggestions that you guys have given me! Now, all I have to do is start looking for the right male and female volunteers to fit the video ideas, and I will be all set!
Haha.. bringin them into "the world of lift and carry"

Well... when it comes to f/f lift and carry, I do prefer equality. Makes it mostly fair

Hope you're fine Rachel!
Old July 29th, 2010, 15:08   #113
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Lift & Carry Pony Play with Slave Andy (F/M)

Rachel was bored one afternoon and looking for some fun, so she asked her old friend Slave Andy to come over for some lift and carry ponyplay. At 185 lbs, he makes a great jockey for Rachel! Watch as Rachel gets down on all fours in her thigh high socks and gives Andy pony rides from room to room. She then decides to give Andy a piggyback ride while doing a lap around the house with him wrapped around her.

Featuring front straddles, calf raises, squats, piggy back rides, and shoulder sits in this non-stop ponyplay lift and carry video.

Hope you all enjoy!!!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 5th, 2010, 14:09   #114
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Rachel Lifts Her Secretary (F/F)

Its Friday afternoon, and Isabella wants to leave work early, so she asks her boss Rachel if she can have the rest of the day off. Rachel agrees, but there is always a catch! Rachel just bought herself a brand new pair of 6" black heels that she needs to break in lift and carry style!

Rachel hoists Izzy onto her hips and carries her into the back office, where she performs, front straddles, OTS, piggy back rides, fireman's carries, lapsitting, and of course... CRADLES!

Once Rachel has had her fun, she ties Isabella's hands behind her back, throws her over her shoulder, and walks her out.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 5th, 2010, 22:49   #115
Dombazz
STANDARD

0 For This Post
40 Total
Niiicce!!! Rachel!
Old August 5th, 2010, 23:04   #116
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dombazz View Post
Niiicce!!! Rachel!
Thanks Dombazz, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 7th, 2010, 06:05   #117
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Its Friday afternoon, and Isabella wants to leave work early, so she asks her boss Rachel if she can have the rest of the day off. Rachel agrees, but there is always a catch! Rachel just bought herself a brand new pair of 6" black heels that she needs to break in lift and carry style!

Rachel hoists Izzy onto her hips and carries her into the back office, where she performs, front straddles, OTS, piggy back rides, fireman's carries, lapsitting, and of course... CRADLES!

Once Rachel has had her fun, she ties Isabella's hands behind her back, throws her over her shoulder, and walks her out.

Oh, this vid is great, darling! Generally I'm not a big fan of lifting in high heels, because I don't want you, lovely ladies getting hurt, still it was awesome and HOOOOOTTT! Great cradles, great OTS!
Congrats! More, please!!!
Old August 7th, 2010, 23:29   #118
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Awwww, Lifter, you are so sweet to care about my safety. . But dont worry, I am very careful when I lift in the really high heels and so are my volunteers. I'm so happy you liked it and you will definately be getting more like this one in the near future

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 8th, 2010, 04:25   #119
goneju

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Awwww, Lifter, you are so sweet to care about my safety. . But dont worry, I am very careful when I lift in the really high heels and so are my volunteers. I'm so happy you liked it and you will definately be getting more like this one in the near future
Looks great to me. Please include front lifts and long duration lifts somewhat like lifting duration competition in your next sessions. I have mentioned that in my earlier post in detail. Looking forward for this kind of video.

Old August 8th, 2010, 09:16   #120
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total
Default Great

Great sexy girls, great sexy lifts! I also like long time front lifts, under the butt, under the armpit, under elbow, by the waist etc. I think, you lovely Rachel couls do this. And especially high lifts and overhead.

I like your clips, great show.

Minimax