Old December 22nd, 2023, 10:39   #1
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
9 Total
Default How did you tell her?

Hi guys,
This question is for those of you who regularly get lifted/sit on the lap of your girlfriend or wife. How did you first tell her?
What was her reaction? How often do you get lifted or sit on her lap? Does she initiate it, or do you have to convince her?
Old December 23rd, 2023, 04:31   #2
Bbwbearhug
VIPOS

2 For This Post
1,382 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapsitting2020 View Post
Hi guys,
This question is for those of you who regularly get lifted/sit on the lap of your girlfriend or wife. How did you first tell her?
What was her reaction? How often do you get lifted or sit on her lap? Does she initiate it, or do you have to convince her?
It really depends on what type of person she is.

There is no right way to tell but there is a right time. Tell her when you’re both feeling good with each other, you know, having a nice day together. She’s happy, you’re happy. Don’t tell her when you’ve made her mad or if it’s one of those days where she’s not talkative.

The right way to say it just to say “can I share with you something that I enjoy?” Then if she says yes, tell her exactly what it is and let her sit with it. Don’t try and force her to do anything. If she’s interested, she’ll let you know. If she doesn’t mention it again? Well, you got your answer.
Who Said Thanks:
lapsitting2020 (December 23rd, 2023), zebra (December 23rd, 2023)
Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:11   #3
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

1 For This Post
9 Total

Thank you. That's very helpful. I agree that explaining this to her in a good and playful mood is key.
Do you think it's something one needs to have a conversation about? I mean I enjoy lapsitting, and I do partially sometimes lay over in her lap when cuddling. I'm thinking: why not just start casually sitting in her lap without making a big deal out of it. Thoughts?
Who Said Thanks:
Bbwbearhug (December 24th, 2023)
Old December 23rd, 2023, 10:51   #4
cccs
STANDARD

2 For This Post
20 Total

I usually date with a overweight girl who is taller than me (I'm 5'6 and 149 lbs, she is 5'10 and 180 lbs). I simply asked her if she can lift me frontally. Obviously I ask this question after several dates. She agreed and then we had fun each oher. She can lift me very easily frontally, piggyback and firefighter technique.
Who Said Thanks:
2010xsf (December 23rd, 2023), lapsitting2020 (December 23rd, 2023)
Old December 23rd, 2023, 11:13   #5
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

1 For This Post
9 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccs View Post
I usually date with a overweight girl who is taller than me (I'm 5'6 and 149 lbs, she is 5'10 and 180 lbs). I simply asked her if she can lift me frontally. Obviously I ask this question after several dates. She agreed and then we had fun each oher. She can lift me very easily frontally, piggyback and firefighter technique.
Wow! And she wasn't surprised or anything? Does she know this is arousing for you, rather than just simply playing around. Btw, did you ever ejaculate in a front lift?
Who Said Thanks:
2010xsf (December 23rd, 2023)
Old December 23rd, 2023, 13:57   #6
cccs
STANDARD

1 For This Post
20 Total

Quote:
Wow! And she wasn't surprised or anything? Does she know this is arousing for you, rather than just simply playing around. Btw, did you ever ejaculate in a front lift?
She said I was the first boy who ask for lifting and carrying, but she did very kindly. She knows I have this fantasy and both are happy to satisfy each other. Never ejaculate in front lift.
Who Said Thanks:
lapsitting2020 (December 23rd, 2023)
Old December 23rd, 2023, 23:34   #7
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

That sounds so cool. I am glad you found someone like that.
I think that women who believe in reciprocity would do it, even if they don't understand it.
Old December 24th, 2023, 02:59   #8
Bbwbearhug
VIPOS

1 For This Post
1,382 Total

Quote:
Thank you. That's very helpful. I agree that explaining this to her in a good and playful mood is key.
Do you think it's something one needs to have a conversation about? I mean I enjoy lapsitting, and I do partially sometimes lay over in her lap when cuddling. I'm thinking: why not just start casually sitting in her lap without making a big deal out of it. Thoughts?
Happy to help.

My thoughts are if any of us are going to introduce our fetish to our respective partners, it’s only right that they know just exactly what they are getting themselves into. It’s the right thing to do by her, to have an honest conversation, with her. She has to have the choice to decide if she wants to consent to your fetish or not. If she doesn’t know and you sneakily do your fetish to her, it’s just dishonest.

The fact that you’re here asking, means you’re on the right track. Best of luck.
Who Said Thanks:
lapsitting2020 (December 24th, 2023)