Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old March 15th, 2012, 07:12   #1
markkk78
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
293 Total
Default L&C, Why?

I would be interested to know what exactly it is at the L & C so great?
What exactly is it that turns you this way?
I find it very exciting as if I'm carrying an attractive, slim woman.
I like it very thin and shaky legs.
The harder it is for her more interesting.
Who Said Thanks:
Muscle_Chick_Fan (February 20th, 2023), allffcradles (January 23rd, 2018), TheWolfe (March 15th, 2012)
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:46   #2
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by markkk78 View Post
I would be interested to know what exactly it is at the L & C so great?
What exactly is it that turns you this way?
I find it very exciting as if I'm carrying an attractive, slim woman.
I like it very thin and shaky legs.
The harder it is for her more interesting.
I prefer to be the carried one rather than the one who actually does it. A sense of being in a strong atrractive woman's power,I suppose.
Old March 16th, 2012, 19:59   #3
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
620 Total

just to reiterate something; please let's not let this thread be about F/F vs F/M vs M/F ... ok guys?
I know there is always that risk in threads like this so let's be respectful about this so we don't end up having problems later on!

anyways, I dont really know why I like lift and carry. I have never been able to explain it to myself... because for as long as I can remember it, I've always enjoyed watching a female lift a man. Ever since I was young. As I got older I started enjoying f/f lifts too, but not as much as f/m lifts.
Nowadays, I enjoy both ff and fm very much. I guess I just like seeing a woman lift someone hehe.

For me though this has nothing to be with women being dominating because I like being the dominating one when having sex too :S
Old March 17th, 2012, 00:06   #4
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

I am not nearly as nice as Luff.

There will no discussion of how f/f fans feel compared to how f/m fans feel.

Any member who goes down that road faces suspension or expulsion from the board.

This post is not subject to debate or discussion. Please do not respond and tell me why you disagree. Any such posts will be deleted and repetition of such posts will again lead to suspension or expulsion.

This post should be the end of the f/f or f/m discussion in this thread.

And not I am not joking at all.

Please explore whatever you want about your feelings on this subject, but do not make it a f/f vs. f/m thing.
Old March 17th, 2012, 01:17   #5
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

I just deleted my posts since it seems they were taken in a spirit other than which it was intended.

For the record, I'm very introspective and love open and frank discussions. I'm also very open-minded and tolerant of others' points of view.

Last edited by TheWolfe; March 17th, 2012 at 01:45. Reason: Retraction of statement.
Old March 17th, 2012, 02:40   #6
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
620 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
I just deleted my posts since it seems they were taken in a spirit other than which it was intended.

For the record, I'm very introspective and love open and frank discussions. I'm also very open-minded and tolerant of others' points of view.
oh, you didnt need to do that man. Your post was perfectly fine and insightful

I was just warning others to not start such a debate as a thread like this could get ppl to post stuff like that.
Old March 17th, 2012, 05:29   #7
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by luff(arungen) View Post
oh, you didnt need to do that man. Your post was perfectly fine and insightful

I was just warning others to not start such a debate as a thread like this could get ppl to post stuff like that.
I'm glad you thought so. I thought it was, too, but even as I typed it I could see some of my comments perhaps leading some people in that direction. I don't want to be the catalyst for that.

Tell you what... I'll start a new thread that continues our part of the discussion in a safer way and see if anyone has anything else to add.
Old March 17th, 2012, 18:20   #8
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

The only single line in the entire post which was a problem was the one that invited a f/f view as opposed to f/m view.

That is a problem that goes back to the start of L/C on the internet 15 years ago. It has destroyed entire forums. In fact, as far as I know, this is the only forum that has worked and survived.

Other than that one comment your message was fine as far as I am concerned.

Any member is allowed to bring up any subject within the scope of this forum, as long as the rules are followed. One giant rule is that there is no f/f v. f/m "discussion", since these inevitably lead to fights, some of which have been very nasty and personal.

Another giant rule is that no one can criticize the tastes of another person, within the female lifting scope of this board.

Following these basic rules allows every member to come here and feel safe that they will not be attacked and no one will make fun of them.

Tolerance is our basic belief and avoiding conflict is how that is done. So, I am intolerant to try and make sure that the board is tolerant. Does that make sense? Maybe not, but you get the point.

Anyway, you post was fine, and if you are interested in this topic, go for it.

I apologize if I seemed overly harsh, but it was nothing personal. Just very strict enforcement of rules to avoid problems before they can happen.
Old March 17th, 2012, 18:44   #9
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Wolfe, it might be better to restart this in the L&C discussions thread, not this one. Again, just start with the same post you did before, except please the f/f line.
Old March 17th, 2012, 22:06   #10
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
Wolfe, it might be better to restart this in the L&C discussions thread, not this one. Again, just start with the same post you did before, except please the f/f line.
I didn't start the thread. My first post was #3 in the thread following the M/F and F/M posts that remain above. But you are correct that there are just enough members of the L&C community who cannot have a calm and rational discussion that acknowledges our differences without automatically inferring that it's a criticism. I have been involved in the online L&C community since the 1990s and have had some wonderful and enlightening discussions with members from other segments of our little world and also seen the unfair demise of forums that you mentioned. Because I'd rather have what the forum can bring to our community overall than a discussion, I chose to take the whole thing down rather than to guess what might get taken the wrong way.

My apologies to markkk78 for inadvertently derailing his potentially interesting thread.