The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old January 22nd, 2013, 15:46   #11
pokerstick
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
134 Total
Default Bigger is better - at getting lifted ;)

Trust me, i'm aaalll about the big ladies getting lifted up by skinny people, i don't like the liftee to be forceful.
What i like best is say a chubby woman is stood there talking to someone or minding her own business, then a skinny girl creeps up behind her, picks her up and takes the big girl off her feet, i like that a lot!

I think my preferences are in the minority though...
Who Said Thanks:
dreadnought82 (November 28th, 2019), Storm (January 23rd, 2013)
Old January 23rd, 2013, 01:08   #12
Storm
STANDARD

1 For This Post
27 Total

Loving the phone man!!
I hadnt considered the effort side of it though - AND also something never mentioned to me during sessions either....................or when I have run off across the gym with someone.
However............it was the point the original poster made, that he enjoyed seeing women strain while being pushed to their limits.
Although it made me "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" initially, and thats purely because I consider it fun and every lc session I have ever done made me laugh all the way through, I hadnt actually thought about the titilation value of being under someone that is having to push themselves to lift the liftee.
I think possibly, maybe most of the sessions the main thing was to make it look as easy as possible (even when buckling at the knees) as that was the main emphasis.
However - this does give me something else to think about and another consideration as I really hadnt thought about it like that before.
Anyway - I will stop rambling........................seem to be thinking out loud but it is 01.08 hours.
Who Said Thanks:
ownsville (June 2nd, 2013)
Old March 11th, 2013, 23:33   #13
Storm
STANDARD

0 For This Post
27 Total

Did I kill another thread?!
Old March 18th, 2013, 22:33   #14
tjw1971
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
454 Total
Default No, I completely get it .....

The thing is, from my point of view, EITHER can be great though.

If you're a big, strong girl and can make a lift and carry of a big guy look like nothing - cool!

The opposite can be interesting too.... I can't say I'd want to see the woman actually injured, as I'm not really into that. But probably something more like this black guy I used to know who had a tiny Asian girlfriend. (He weighed somewhere around 250-260 and she couldn't have weighed over 110.) He used to randomly jump up on her back and make her carry him. He never warned her first... He'd just hop on.

Every time, her legs would start to buckle at first, since she wasn't expecting it, but she'd grunt and straighten back up and carry him obediently. I never saw her go TOO far with him at one time, but she'd carry him down a hallway or across a street... that sort of thing. I didn't really catch on right away that it was probably a domination/submission type of play for them. But that makes complete sense.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (June 6th, 2017)
Old March 19th, 2013, 05:38   #15
Mettalican5000
VIP

1 For This Post
97 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
I was going to post and then realised what was actually meant. Thought it was going to be men being forcibly picked up against their will by women.
Ah well................I'll go and find somewhere else to annoy people............
Actually I'm ONLY interested in L and C, that involves a woman picking up another woman against her will.

Wish there would be more of those. I hate it when the liftee enjoys it and they laugh etc and smile, and I hate corniness.

I also hate male involvement of any kind (unless its me in real life)

But that's just me.

Actually my fav scenarios are something along the lines of one woman overpowering and weakening another one (who puts up a good fight for a while) and then as the overpowered woman becomes weaker to the point that shes so tired she can't do anything (but she remains conscious) The dominating woman lifts her up (preferably cradle)

That's what I love. Wish there were more of it, other than the custom clips I order. (some of you may have purchased in the past)
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (March 21st, 2013)
Old June 2nd, 2013, 01:01   #16
ownsville
STANDARD

0 For This Post
18 Total

Glad someone raised this before anxiety got the better of me.

I enjoy L&C more the harder the lift is - not technically, but physically. For me its a strength thing, but that said, I'm not really into muscle worship. It's one thing for a hot girl to pick up someone bigger than her, but another for a hot, trained/athletic girl to be put to the test.

An athlete would have no problem hauling me around. Which would be great for a while, but I'd always be wondering about her limits.

I am a picky, picky man Probably for the best that I remain single.

The test thing is a big part of it for me. I think thats why I like multiple carries and odd positions.

I kind of dig the sadism thing but I'm not really the kind to go out and hurt people. I'm more of a mad scientist than a torturer.

I remember there was a wave of Brazilian L&C videos over youtube where it seemed like the girls were being forced to carry other women around. Might be of interest to the OP if he hasn't already found them?
Old June 6th, 2013, 02:13   #17
amazite
STANDARD

1 For This Post
20 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mettalican5000 View Post
Actually I'm ONLY interested in L and C, that involves a woman picking up another woman against her will.

Wish there would be more of those. I hate it when the liftee enjoys it and they laugh etc and smile, and I hate corniness.

I also hate male involvement of any kind (unless its me in real life)

But that's just me.

Actually my fav scenarios are something along the lines of one woman overpowering and weakening another one (who puts up a good fight for a while) and then as the overpowered woman becomes weaker to the point that shes so tired she can't do anything (but she remains conscious) The dominating woman lifts her up (preferably cradle)

That's what I love. Wish there were more of it, other than the custom clips I order. (some of you may have purchased in the past)
I just noticed your post. I read a newspaper story that fell along the lines of your L&C tastes. A female college athlete worked as a security guard at a store. She played basketball for a community college and she was in the army. She was about 6'1 or 6'2 and solidly built. She got in a fight with a big male gang-banger and got the best of him during her stint as a security guard. That gives you an idea of her capabilities. One day, she saw two teen girls shoplifting some items. They ran out of the store when they saw that she saw them. She just nonchalantly walked out after them. One girl ran into a car and voluntarily turned herself into the authorities after that (iirc). The other girl ran across the parking lot. When the guard caught up with her (after the girl's long head start), the girl flopped to the ground, on her back, and cried hysterically. She refused to move. The guard simply pulled the girl to her feet, threw her over her shoulder and carried her all the way back to the store. There was no mention of a struggle. I assume the girl was resigned to her embarrassing L&C fate. I don't know what happened after that.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (June 12th, 2013)
Old November 6th, 2019, 06:47   #18
kuldeep

0 For This Post
1 Total
Default Test of real strength

yeah, that would be really interesting. Also, only it can show the real strength of that women who indulge in lift and carry. Most of the clips we have seen, man is willing to be lifted and aids that women by jumping over women.
Old November 6th, 2019, 12:45   #19
uplifting42
VIP

0 For This Post
116 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Did I kill another thread?!
It's alive!

This is also my favourite type of lift. I like to see the lifter struggle and strain.
Old November 6th, 2019, 21:11   #20
furrypants
VIP

0 For This Post
54 Total

Storm hasn?t been active here for about 6 years. A shame, she seemed like a really nice lady and one of the few on this thread.