Old November 16th, 2011, 04:59   #651
GirlPower.TV
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
This was a session so it was not filmed. It was almost all shoulder rides....I was definitely sore the next day and perhaps a couple of inches shorter!
You probably needed a back massage after that!

I'm about 245lbs right now so would I have to lose 5lbs to get an hour long shoulder ride session from you?
Old November 17th, 2011, 12:06   #652
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
We would need to measure in days, not hours!
Hi Rachel

You obviously work out,so you know lots about how the body works in different ways. There's this girl I used to know who was the same weight as myeself,133 lbs,but about four inches shorter than me. Anyway,she would lose to me at arm wrestling,and I could carry heavier boxes in the workplace than her,but she could lift and carry me far easier than I could carry her. Is ito do with different muscle groups ?
Old November 18th, 2011, 01:26   #653
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Exotic Lifting

Robyn is an exotically beautiful 19 year old girl who is brand new to lift and carry. The petite and sexy Choice has decided to take her under her wing and show her the ins and outs of lifting another woman!

Robyn and Choice are both wearing bikinis and looking very sexy. Choice begins by telling Robin the various different lifts she can do to her. Robyn is a little nervous at first but as soon as she realizes how strong she is, she begins having fun and getting very creative! Robyn performs, front and side straddles, cradles, back to back, airplane rides, over the shoulder, fireman's carries, shoulder sits on one and both shoulders and many amazing more lifts for an inexperienced first time lifter!

By the end of the video, Robyn is so confident that she begins performing one legged lifts and even making up her own. If you like seeing a young 19 year old girl experience lifting a sexy petite woman for the first time, you will love this video!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (November 18th, 2011)
Old November 25th, 2011, 13:51   #654
goodstate
STANDARD

0 For This Post
39 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher860 View Post
If you ever come to Montreal, I'd certainly be interested in spending some time on your back and shoulders too, that would be awesome!
You are very lucky to find a girl to lift.
I'm in HK. I have not the chance.
I'm less than 190lbs. I want to find a girl to lift.
I want to find a girl hug me at the back.
Old November 25th, 2011, 15:46   #655
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Roni's Lift & Carry Tryout

At Rachel's Fantasy Lift and Carry, we get contacted by girls that "say" they can lift up to our standards, but once we see them in action, they don' live up to the hype, especially with our larger males. We have initiated a new tryout process for new girls to make sure they are strong enough to be one of Rachel's girls.

Roni is a 22 year old personal trainer and former college athlete with extremely powerful legs who came highly recommended. However, she too had to go through our tryout. Rick begins by sitting on her lap and asking her a series of questions including how many boys she has beaten up in her life. We were very impressed when she answered more than 25! She passed the interview with ease so we move her to the next stage of lifting a 170 pound male. She has absolutely no problem lifting George in a variety of lifts including deep squats and calf raises during shoulder sits, piggyback rides and fireman's carries and even performs a perfect lunge with both legs with George over her shoulders!

Rick has one final test which is to make sure she can lift a much larger male. At 220 pounds, Rick is a challenge for many of the girls who tryout, but Roni lets him know that she will have no problem as she throw him over her shoulder and performs a textbook deep squat. She then proceeds to lift him in front straddles, piggyback rides with squats, fireman's carry, over the shoulder, shoulder sits, back to back and a between the legs lift. Not only is Roni super strong, but she makes every lift look easy with a huge smile on her face.
Once Roni finally decides to put him down, Rick congratulates her and welcomes her to Rachel's Lift and Carry Team.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
strut170222 (November 25th, 2011)
Old November 27th, 2011, 10:52   #656
GirlPower.TV
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

Let's see Robyn lift that 220lb guy
Old December 3rd, 2011, 20:45   #657
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Babysitter Lifting Series (Part 4)

In Part 4 of our Babysitter Lift and Carry Series, Kaycee goes all out. She starts by putting Choice on her back for a nice long ponyride as she crawls across the floor bucking Choice and thrusting her back up and down. She then goes from all fours to her feet with Choice still on her back to finish her ride piggyback style.

Kaycee then grabs Choice by her hips and overhead presses her and walks around with Choice's knees on her chest. Kaycee also cradles her and performs several bicep curls, performs over the shoulder and fireman's carries, squats, ballerina lifts, upside down lifts, backbreakers and many more lifts.

Kaycee decides to put an exclamation point on this fantasy for Choice by putting her on her shoulders and performing a perfect gorilla overhead press with her, and then holding her in this position for over 30 seconds while walking around the room!! With her fantasy fulfilled, Choice can finally go to sleep now as Kaycee puts her back down over one shoulder and carries her to bed!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old December 6th, 2011, 19:31   #658
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
621 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
Hi Rachel

You obviously work out,so you know lots about how the body works in different ways. There's this girl I used to know who was the same weight as myeself,133 lbs,but about four inches shorter than me. Anyway,she would lose to me at arm wrestling,and I could carry heavier boxes in the workplace than her,but she could lift and carry me far easier than I could carry her. Is ito do with different muscle groups ?
i dont think you'll get an answer to your question from her so i'll give it a shot to help u out :
when you lift boxes, i guess you both used mostly arm strength? from her losing to u in armwrestling its obvious you have stronger arms (im assuming you both had equally good/bad techniques at arm-w). lifting someone usually requires strength in more parts than just the arms. Perhaps she has bigger leg strength than you and can thus carry you longer than you can carry her? depends on the type of lifts as well.
Old December 7th, 2011, 12:15   #659
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by luff(arungen) View Post
i dont think you'll get an answer to your question from her so i'll give it a shot to help u out :
when you lift boxes, i guess you both used mostly arm strength? from her losing to u in armwrestling its obvious you have stronger arms (im assuming you both had equally good/bad techniques at arm-w). lifting someone usually requires strength in more parts than just the arms. Perhaps she has bigger leg strength than you and can thus carry you longer than you can carry her? depends on the type of lifts as well.
Thanks Luff !
Old December 14th, 2011, 01:01   #660
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Lift and Carry Captive (F/M)

Rachel does a lot of lift and carry sessions with men of all shapes and sizes. However, every once in awhile, she finds one that is so fun to play with, she doesn't let him leave and turns him into her very own lift and carry captive. Steve was Rachel's latest victim...

Rachel is dressed in her sexy schoolgirl outfit and 8 inch platform heels which always puts her in the perfect mood to lift and carry her captive. She walks to the closest where she keeps him handcuffed and throws him over her shoulder. She proudly walks around the room with the helpless male draped over her shoulder pondering all of the ways she will lift him while he begs her to let him go home.

Rachel laughs at the notion that he will ever be able to leave, as she wraps her arms around his waist and lifts him high above the ground. Rachel then proceeds to perform cradles, fireman carries, side and front straddles, upside down lifts, pony and piggyback rides, between the legs lifts both standing and lying down, shoulder rides and much more.

She then lifts him high above the ground and pins him against the wall while holding him by the neck. He is helpless in Rachel's arms as she admires her work. Once Rachel has had her fun, she puts the handcuffs back on Steve and throws him back over her shoulder to put back into the closest for safe keeping.

Wouldn't you love to be Rachel's lift and carry captive??

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Mike (December 15th, 2011)