Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2017, 14:21   #1
MiaLynn

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total
Default Am I only girl here?

Hello friends!
I'm from Ukraine. I beg you read this letter attentively as I have put my soul and my heart in it. I decided to write this as I hope there is something invisible yet between us but it may appear as a strong attraction and anxious feelings in the future. I?m always brave enough to do a first step as it can possibly change my life, who search for something special and important in life.

I?m young, strong, energetic, elegant and tactful ? Someone may say I?m perfect while looking at me or my pictures. But it?s more important for me to know that a person say more about my inner being, about my soul, individual characteristics. I need to feel someone shares with me and don?t throw words into the air.
Life is so beautiful ? but also it?s not eternal I have to feel it. I don't know how other women, but I have but I have big love for pantyhose, stockings and nylons. I wear them everywhere always, even when I sleep and that's how much I love them. I love to see women in nylons too, that makes me horny. I don't know what is the reason but it's part of me. My second big love is lift and carry, I realized that when I lifted my step mom for the first time. From that time I applied that on my friends and cousins, even some strangers. Then with the time, I found that some mans love lift and carry so I decided to search for some forums where I can join and enjoy my passion. Also I decided to write stories from my life about my fetishes and share it with you. In close future I want to make video vlogs and everything where can I show my passion.

I tend to self-improvement and spiritual growth. I?m fond of dances and sport, also I'm bisexual. An active move is what makes my body stronger and my mood inspired! I?m curious, smart, witty and tender. Would you accept those things? I?m fond of fitness, dancing and it has become a part of my life! Am I only girl here on this forum?

Have a pleasant day and catch a smile from a nice lady Mia!
Sincerely,
Mia
Old May 6th, 2017, 14:29   #2
MiaLynn

0 For This Post
0 Total

You can find me on facebook too
Old May 6th, 2017, 15:04   #3
barcais
STANDARD

0 For This Post
18 Total
Default FB?

What's your FB title?
Old May 6th, 2017, 15:35   #4
MiaLynn

0 For This Post
0 Total

Mia Lynn i'm blonde you will find me easly
Old May 6th, 2017, 18:58   #5
Simba007
VIPOS

0 For This Post
538 Total

Don't see it. I'm from USA though if that matters or not
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:01   #6
MiaLynn

0 For This Post
0 Total

Here i hope you can see it.
Old May 7th, 2017, 10:31   #7
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

We have had many members come here claiming to be women in the past but were not, it happens quite frequently in fetish related forums. I am not disputing your claim either way but I did remove the Facebook link for now as there is a link to a patreon account and we would like a little more verification that this is a legitimate account.

Unfortunately there are fare too many "fake" YouTube and Facebook accounts where someone has stolen pictures from other people to use for their own profile. We have a former banned member from India here that does this all the time. Are you currently living in the Ukraine?

This isn't an attack at you but when the account has any link to accounts that financially support the account holder we have to be cautious and protect our members here. Of the four pictures on your account which one are you?
Old May 7th, 2017, 15:58   #8
MiaLynn

0 For This Post
0 Total

I'm on every picture on facebook and patreon. L&C is my fetish i like that. I want to comment and meet here with you guys. That's all what i want. Not to earn money or any financial support
Old May 8th, 2017, 21:06   #9
pula99
VIP

0 For This Post
889 Total
Default Confused

Well Mia , I'll searched for you , but didn"t find you
Old June 22nd, 2017, 12:51   #10
Lana

0 For This Post