The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old February 25th, 2013, 07:19   #31
strut170222
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
798 Total

The site released a L&C video with Rory (coincidentally, I asked the webmaster about her doing a L&C a few days before the shoot).

I just bought the video yesterday. Rory has a good look and great body. Very strong calves as you can see in regular pics she can get up extremely high on her calves and does calve raises while doing cradle carries, shoulder carries, fireman, front carry etc. Nothing sexual.

The calve raises during the lifts are impressive as she gets up as high as you are going to get like a Rachel Sinclair. Funny how she mentions early in the video during a cradle carry that this was the strangest thing she has ever done (while admitting she has lift guys a lot)---followed by her requesting that the webmaster take a picture of her shoulder carrying the guy on her cell phone at the end of the video.

Calve raises during all the different lifts alone was worth the price IMO. Don't see that too much from F/M. Only wish webmaster shot her walking on her tippy toes and try one legged calve raises while using wall for balance, dancer leg poses, etc. All those take it to a whole new level of L&C.

http://www.herbodies.com/hb0103-rory...t-n-carry.html

https://www.herbodies.com/index.php/...ry/view/id/10/

http://www.herbodies.com/models/rory.html

Last edited by strut170222; February 25th, 2013 at 08:40.
Who Said Thanks:
Mike (February 25th, 2013), aedgar (February 25th, 2013)
Old February 25th, 2013, 14:33   #32
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Thanks strut170222 for let us know this new video!
You also write a lot of email to l&c producer. This is a great idea. Me too I write a lot of email to l&c producer request some new videos and idea.
I have a question, you just ask new l&c videos or you also ask custom request? I never done yet it to expensive

anyway Rory is an amazing girl nice body and I love her biceps, I just see a preview video with her and another girl flexing the biceps. Impressive for a girl with small frame.

I think one of the most beautifuls girls is Lizzy, I bought her lift and carry video and she do every lift with very easy, is impressive. Even when she do the cradle carry, she lift the boy like nothing but in the video before the lift she said: I dont think I can. And she drop the boy down. I dont understan that video, she cradle the boy so easily but is not confident with that lift. Also the user Ganju said that the boy hurt the belly button?

However I think Herbodies have a lot of american beautiful model and the lift and carry videos are amazing.
I think I write an email next to the webmaster to tell him come here and write to us some news about the site and lift and carry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Anybody know if theres a produced video to this? I didn't see it on herbodies.com. Theres also some lift photos with Maggie Pie.
I also dont see the video. Even in clips4sale
Old February 26th, 2013, 01:38   #33
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post

I also dont see the video. Even in clips4sale

On 1st link. Click on "Buy this video" on bottom right of that page.
Old February 26th, 2013, 15:12   #34
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
On 1st link. Click on "Buy this video" on bottom right of that page.
I'm talking about the lift and carry video of Sindel. I found the pics of facebook but the video is doesnt exist
Old February 26th, 2013, 20:52   #35
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I'm talking about the lift and carry video of Sindel. I found the pics of facebook but the video is doesnt exist
My bad, you were responding to my older post. I emailed webmaster a few weeks ago and he made it seem that there wasn't enough video shot with the photos.
Old February 26th, 2013, 21:01   #36
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
My bad, you were responding to my older post. I emailed webmaster a few weeks ago and he made it seem that there wasn't enough video shot with the photos.
sorry I don't understand. He do only the photo shoot but he dont recorded the video?
Old June 8th, 2013, 03:03   #37
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,052 Total

Just giving everyone a heads up, it looks like herbodies has updated its website and added a few new videos. They've also got an account on dailymotion with some lengthy preview clips:

http://www.dailymotion.com/herbodies#video=xqpgke