The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old June 11th, 2015, 06:20   #1
swim123

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
11 For This Post
11 Total
Default Actual lift carry story

I have been a lurker for some time now, i dont think that will change but i thought i owed it to you guys to give you guys a true lift carry story. This is one of the few times iv ever been lifted, and it came completely out of nowhere.

Around 5 years ago was my sister's bat mitzah. I was not looking forward to this, but little did i know i would be pleasuring myself in the bathroom to the memory of it shortly after. Anyways, after the religious part of the bar mitzvah is a party. Shortly into this party, a game of Coke and Pepsi formed on the dance floor. If you dont know what coke and pepsi is...basically you and a partner stand on opposite sides of the dance floor, alongside other teams of 2. One side is coke and the other is pepsi. If the DJ says coke then the coke side runs to the pepsi side and does something with their partner. Vice versa if he says pepsi.

Not my cup of tea so naturally i found myself playing with my phone at a table across the room. I had no intention of entering in this game, but that changed pretty damn quick when an extremely cute dancer girl grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the game. She was probably around 16-18 years old, a few more than me at the time. She worked for the company that did the party for my family as a barmitzvah dancer. Alot of these parties hire teenage professional bar mitzvah dancers to spice it up and break people out of their shells.

Anywho, we both arrived on the dance floor, i see my sister is playing and she seems intent on beating me. I get on my side of the floor and am told i am coke and my partner is pepsi. The DJ says that when he says coke, the last person to be seated their pepsi partner's knee is out of the game. I look at the girl, noting that i should probably not sit on her knee with all my weight, after all shes just some cute little dancer girl. Well she wasnt that little she was probably about my size at the time but i wasnt fully grown yet. (about 5-5 mebe 125 lbs).
Before long, Coke is called and i dart to my partner, trying desperately to not be last. I make it to her barely beating a fat kid who stopped along the way to pick up his cookie. LOL ok that part is fake but everything else is true i swear. I and am extra careful to not put much weight on her knee when i arrive. a few rounds pass of having to do boring things like high 5ing ur partner or whatever. However, I couldnt believe my ears when the next challenge would be a piggy back race. "When i say PIGGYBACK, coke get on Pepsi's back and race to the coke side". the host said, or something along those lines at least. I look at the girl in contemplation. I was able to help her on the kneeing thing but theres nothing i can do here. I wasnt sure how this was gonna work, but the girl didnt seemed to be phased by the oncoming task. I was thinking about not doing it, but that would involve losing, much less missing out on a potential LIFT CARRYYY WOO. I awaited anxiously for him to say the words. PIGGYPACKKK he yells, and i make a dart for it. I was really slow once more and actually one of the last ones to make it to the other side.

She didnt want to waste any time at all, and got in a piggyback ready position. I hesitated for a bit, not wanting to possibly hurt this girl,but she seemed confident so what the heck. I made a reserved hop onto her back, not jumping nearly high enough to help her. Somehow though, she caught me, but i was pretty low on her back because of my small jump. We didnt have time to be perfect though, so she took off. We were one of the last people in the race the moment i got on her, and i expected that to only get worse. Other people teams had big guys with small girls on their backs, but i was the opposite. However, that didnt stop this girl from speeding past half the teams with me on her back. I look to my side as i coast past my sister, struggling to piggyback her pork chop friend. I couldnt believe how fast this girl was able to move with me on her back, all that bar mitzvah dancing must have really paid off.

She drops me off on my side, our first time being one of the first to finish. I was astonished. people were chuckling at me and i was alittle embarassed as well. but hey i was still in da game. I regretted however missing out on an opportunity to get a good jump on the girl, robbing her of an opportunity to show her strength. I vowed to not make that mistake again if i get another chance. I crossed my fingers hoping that wasnt the last piggyback round, and i lucked out. The host says it once more, and i run towards the girl, promising to truly test how strong she is, by jumping completely onto her back and seeing if she can catch me. I make it to her and leap into her arms. She grabs my legs, and im much higher up than before. She even corrects my position, jumping and hosting me higher into the air, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RACE. she was cocky and rightfully so. I was so turned on and i was trying hard to make sure she didnt notice if you know what i mean.

The game ended and i had no regrets about my participation. I wondered if i would have been able to carry her and run that fast, and conclude we would have surely lost.

Alright so thats all i got i guess. I wouldnt make something this weirdly specific up, although i wouldnt put it past anybody here.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (January 21st, 2024), uplifted0 (March 19th, 2023), gremlin_95 (October 17th, 2021), piggybackrides (October 17th, 2021), Hamfire5 (October 16th, 2021), phoneman (June 13th, 2015), warthog (June 12th, 2015), Dovahkiin (June 12th, 2015), Akshayb (June 11th, 2015), saschas (June 11th, 2015), pefemti (June 11th, 2015)
Old June 13th, 2015, 01:12   #2
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

swim123, nice story and thank you, but it belongs in this thread

http://landcforum.com/forums/showthr...p?t=98&page=60
Old October 16th, 2021, 18:29   #3
Shawatkumar

2 For This Post
5 Total
Exclamation Lift and carry

I live in india . My bottom of heart desires someone beautiful girl lift and carry me in her arms like baby. In my neighbor a girl,who is sex younger than me come to tution in my home. I'm 20 year old teacher her math. One day she came in after noon in my house and I am alone in house she bell at door I thought who is that when I opened the door she is standing there and smiling. I asked her what is the matter she says nothing then I said why did come her so she said today is her holiday .she said " did you not to say me come". I apologize her and said come. She is so beautiful and tall. She is tall than I I only reach her shoulder she is 5'9 while my5'2 . I always like her but nerve said her because .i afraid her she come in and sat on table. .I said why you not sit in sofa. She said because she always sit on table when she come to tution. Then I said it is not tution time. Then she she stands and come to me without saying anything she bent put one hand behind under my butt and stand my feet lift up slowly .I am totally shocked and afraid. After one minute totally silence I said put me down and I put my hands on her shoulder and said please let me go instead she say I know you like me and your desire to be lifted by me .Saying that she start walking with me in her arms around the room and stand before the mirror and said look at mirror .When I looked the mirror I totally ashamed. Then she said you look Iike baby to me and I am your mother .Do you know I always like you. But not like boyfriend and girlfriend because you are so small and cute little baby girl

Last edited by Shawatkumar; October 16th, 2021 at 19:18.
Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (February 12th, 2024), kimeriez (February 1st, 2024)
Old October 17th, 2021, 00:16   #4
Shawatkumar

3 For This Post
5 Total
Default Lift and carry story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawatkumar View Post
I live in india . My bottom of heart desires someone beautiful girl lift and carry me in her arms like baby. In my neighbor a girl,who is sex younger than me come to tution in my home. I'm 20 year old teacher her math. One day she came in after noon in my house and I am alone in house she bell at door I thought who is that when I opened the door she is standing there and smiling. I asked her what is the matter she says nothing then I said why did come her so she said today is her holiday .she said " did you not to say me come". I apologize her and said come. She is so beautiful and tall. She is tall than I I only reach her shoulder she is 5'9 while my5'2 . I always like her but nerve said her because .i afraid her she come in and sat on table. .I said why you not sit in sofa. She said because she always sit on table when she come to tution. Then I said it is not tution time. Then she she stands and come to me without saying anything she bent put one hand behind under my butt and stand my feet lift up slowly .I am totally shocked and afraid. After one minute totally silence I said put me down and I put my hands on her shoulder and said please let me go instead she say I know you like me and your desire to be lifted by me .Saying that she start walking with me in her arms around the room and stand before the mirror and said look at mirror .When I looked the mirror I totally ashamed. Then she said you look Iike baby to me and I am your mother .Do you know I always like you. But not like boyfriend and girlfriend because you are so small and cute little baby girl
hi everyone I am totally shocked and confused what I say then She said do you wanna sit on sofa and carry me to couach and smiling and said look I am so strong. I lift you in my one hand over 5 minutes can you do that .yes I said so she put me down and said mom lift me. I bend down and put one hand behind under her butt tried but I can't lift her then she said trick to both hands so I put my both hand tried my hardest effort but results is same I am so ashamed that I can't lift a 14 year girl which weight less than me while she lift a20 year boy I'm one arm very easily .after a while she said do you understand why I call you baby then what she did I couldn't forget in my whole life she put her hands under my armpits and lift me up slowly and my feet lift the ground when her arms straight to in front of her like mother lift her baby and said you are a such weak and puppy and put me on her left shoulder and said put my legs on her waist so I do. Then she carry me to my little sister room where a dumball boll is lay then she put me down and said bring the dumball .I go there and tri to lift it but it not bulge a centimeter from the bottom I put two hands and tries with all my effort but results is same. So she came to me and said so sweet you don't lift the weight that your little sister lift every day your little sister and I hide it so that nobody know we're lift weights. I said what my sister lift that weight that I can't lift with all my strength you know girls are strong than boys even your mom and your sister are strong than your dad and I am stronger than your mom and little sister .then she lift me on her left hip and I wrap my legs around her waist she see my eyes and slap my face very hard with her right hand. angin and again until I cry .she atop hit me and said now tell me you are a 20 year weak baby while my 14 year mommy is strong. I am so afraid that what she said so do I. And start cay then she said Now you are a obedient son and put her hand on my back head and forced me than my head rested on her left shoulder and pathed my back until I stop cry.look at me she said

I looked her face and she is sill smiling and said don't cry baby mommy will not hit you again I am sorry please forgive me and put her finger on eye and wipes my tears and says smiling baby smile you are a cute little baby. I bring lollipop for baby do you want so say you love mommy. I am so ashamed and embarrassed that what I do. I do not think anything why priya do it with me I don't understand what happened with me in last 30 minutes. But this last 30 minutes has been both plasere and embarrassment .when she slapped me I got so afraid so I pee in my underwear little but istop it but it stained on my pants I know priya sense it but ignore and then she taked softly l feel she is my real mommy and I am her real son.l actually want priya treat me like this forever actually my mom doesn't do this my whole life she always scolded and beat me so when priya Talk me motherly I feel happy so I put my hands behind priya neck and sitting on her hip quietly .priya also know I love it so much what she is doing. And finally I said her mommy we both know we love it so much .i want play with me

Here are we currently position priya doesn't feel tired still lifting me up on her hips .she said do you wanna I put this lollipop in your mouth .yess yes I want priya. She got angry see me with eyes widen I got scared then she said " how dare you call me by name baby don't call mommy by name do you understand my baby " .i said "sorry momma forgive me I am your little baby please forgive me don't angry on me I got scared when you are angry " .that is my baby. You should respect your older hai na. I'm your good mommy .now give your mommy kiss .i give priya kiss on her cheek .

My baby doesn't lift that weight that is only 42 kg "priya said. Here mommy is going to lift the weight and bent down put on hand on dumball and lift it very easily and curl it 10 time .while I'm still on her hip and her right hand under my butt I got really astonished to see this type of strength of 14 year old girl and scared to her. She definitely kill me with her bare hand if she want. She put the weaight down and see my eyes now she since I'm scared so she comfort me saying don't panic baby mommy doesn't hurt her babysitter come -come hug mommy I put my head on her left shoulder priya chandler my position she incircul her right hand around my waist and said leave your legs so I l taught theeis session to end as soon as my legs come down priya put her left hand under my knee lift me carry to cradle position I feel I am heaven she brought her hand little be higher so that my head on her shoulder it is the perfect position I feel her skin was so soft like silk I fell her her arms her bicep even though very smooth but strong I have been there for another 15 minutes on her arms she rock me she talk me baby talk it is so good I can't believe it it is dream come true for me

Priya said in my ear you need bath .yes mommy I said. I have mess my underwear . I know my child . But before going bathroom priya put on the table I put my feet on table after 45 minutes what strong girl sh e is! I thought. Priya said don't go anywhere she will be right there in a minute OK baby I said yes mommy after 3 minutes later priya come . When she enter the room my jaw hung to see her she wearing my mother sexy colthes my mother bring thhis clothes when she went to date with someless not with my dad .she put some makeup she look like angel in my mother wear it fit on priya perfect when she came and stood before me very close I observed priya height is small level with me than user on her foot she wear my mother ''s 👠 I can't explain how hot priya look with the heel her height is 6'3 the total height difference is 11 inchs her bare legs look so long it's as long as my shoulder I look like a real child of her

Still I have not tell anybody to my name so my name Rahul; my weight is 45 kg I know it is less for age ;my height is 5'2 I know you said I have told my height is 5'4 because I always wear 2'heel shoes

Proteus before me she what said it changed my life forever looking at me she said Rahul I feel I am your real mother when you said mommy to me so do not be syh when I bath you it is natural for mother to bath her baby. "yes mommy actually I also feel today how a mother love her son my mother never do this me" I said. So mommy is going to put your colthes off and don't shy OK.. "on mommy when I am with you I feel like I am 4 year boy in your arms so what you will do it is good for me and my 14 year old mommy knows how to give her 20 year old baby while mommy's a 24 year old little baby doesn't know how to bath and eat etc.. It's totally mother and son relationship " priya said

Okay ' priya put her hand on Rahul shirt and said him put your hands up so Rahul quickly put his hands up so that priya pull shirt off Nathan his inner colthes and she put her hands on Rahul's pant she unbuttons his pants bring it down and then she put two finger on each side of his underwear in one motion pull down his underwear .now Rahul is totally naked the pants and underwear on his ankle a cold wind blows Rahul's full body and it makes Rahul's penis fully erect. He is full name but he doesn't shy. Priya take two steps back and see Rahul's full body 💆 then put her arms under his armpit and lift him little high so that she see Rahul's penis fully and then rock him so that the pants and underwear fall down which is hung around his ankle

Putting him on table , priya put her index finger under Rahul's eract penis and lift it up so that she examine it . After examine, she said Rahul your wee wee is so small .yes mommy " Rahul said . Priya said " my God Rahul your dick as small as your dad's ". Rahul got shocked. "don't shocked Rahul " priya said .yes your own father is also my baby but he call me aunty and he call you little sister mommy you know your little sister is as tall and strong as I even stronger last night your sister bath your and her own daddy bath and lifted him her her arms "your father and you are cute baby " priya said.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (January 21st, 2024), Hamfire5 (March 19th, 2023), caracal25 (October 17th, 2021)
Old October 23rd, 2021, 00:16   #5
sblumenthal
STANDARD

2 For This Post
3 Total
Default school play

In my last year in high school, I was carried by this one girl in our class. I was (and am still) quite thin and short, around 1.70cm, and she was the tallest girl in our class, almost 1.80, and reasonably curvy and quite good-looking, too. In French class we always had to enact short scenes from the books we were reading in small groups in front of class. In retrospective, that was actually quite a good method of learning. Anyway during our last year we had to enact this one scene from a back (sadly don't remember which one) where one character gets carried (piggyback) another character for some reason - might have been Molière, now that I think about it. Anyway, I was in a group with this tall girl, and I was initially supposed to play the character who carries the other, and she was supposed to be the one getting carried. So when we realized that, she started laughing and said it would probably be easier to other way around. I was slightly hurt in masculinity, but I was like "okay, if you want too" while obviously being extremely excited by the idea. So she carried me a few times during rehearsal and when we did it in front of class. She did it effortlessly and sitting on her back like that was one of the most exciting things that have ever happened to me. But what excited me even more was how obvious it was for her the it would be easier for her to carry me, and how much stronger ahe considered herself to be compared to me. I was really glad that I was wearing thick jeans that day because I think they managed to mostly hide my excitement. And I also put them on the day we had to present it.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (January 21st, 2024), Hamfire5 (March 19th, 2023)
Old March 19th, 2023, 10:51   #6
idontknowwhat
STANDARD

3 For This Post
3 Total

I have a relative who suffers from a growth problem. 30 years old but still very short. Due to his physical problems and immaturity, he still lives with parents. Not that it is rare in India. The thing is, his family still see him more of like a child. Even after he got married two years ago. Last time I went their house, I saw his mother carrying him down the stairs. He just woke up from his sleep and was wearing nothing but his underwear.
Later that day, I found out his parents are not the only people who carry him. His wife who is head and shoulders taller and bigger than him, carry him on her hip. My man was sitting on his wife's hip as she made tea for the guests.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (January 21st, 2024), gremlin_95 (March 20th, 2023), Hamfire5 (March 19th, 2023)
Old January 12th, 2024, 15:42   #7
frosty

3 For This Post
16 Total

I was carried by a few girls in my life, i had one tall girl for a friend that carried me piggyback first time in my life when i was 18 and she was like 27-28 i think. She was about 185cm tall and 72-73kg, (i was 172cm and 64kg then). After that my ex girlfriend gave me a piggyback ride (she was the same size as me but very strong arms). Few times we armwrestled and she would beat me like 50% of time. When we did some wrestling for fun few time it was not easy for me to overpower her. I remember one time when we wrestled (it was some foreplay) when she was wearing hold ups and high heels ( i f++++++ love that) when i tried to lift her some how she suddenly grabed me in OTS carry. After that i was shocked that she did that she did that such easyly. Anyway she than put me to stand on the bed and after that she told me that now i will see how strong is she. She grabed me and i bent over her hands slowly, and then she was holding me over her head for few seconds. I was such shocked because i didn't know that she is that strong.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (January 21st, 2024), gremlin_95 (January 15th, 2024), Hamfire5 (January 12th, 2024)
Old February 12th, 2024, 15:47   #8
Nolookman
STANDARD

2 For This Post
11 Total
Default Overhead lift

This is a rather shorter story but there was a time I was at a sleepover and was wrestling some of the guys and me being the smallest dude there they ended up telling me to go against one of the girls. I wasn’t going to let her show me up so I thought. I went for a takedown but she must’ve weighed more because she wouldn’t budge then I felt he arms lock around my stomach and the next thing I knew I was on her back like a backbreaker! It was embarrassing in the moment but I’ve thought about it a lot since.
Who Said Thanks:
EllisRedding (February 13th, 2024), Hamfire5 (February 12th, 2024)