The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old June 9th, 2010, 16:38   #11
bobham5114
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total

i myself am 5'6 and not long ago i met a woman from the net who was over 6 ft tall, i think she must have been a wee bit over that as my eyes were level with her shoulders, what a great feeling for me but not for her, i told her a little of me liking to be lifted (after a few drinks) and she sais that she would give me a piggyback but that never materialised, i think she was a bit embarressed with the height difference as we never held hands walking along the street etc and when we met for the 2nd time, she made excuses and left, but that night being with her was great and i got to sit on her back with the pretence of massaging her and her back as huge (she wasnt fat)
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:42   #12
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobham5114 View Post
but that night being with her was great and i got to sit on her back with the pretence of massaging her and her back as huge (she wasnt fat)
I knw what you mean, i've piggybacked 2 girls that were around 5'11-6'0 tall and the 1st girl was tall and skinny she looked a-lot taller that 6 ft and it was a great feeling being piggybacked by her running. Honestly i was more nervous than excited because she ran at really fast with me on her back, lol i thought i was gonna fall off. Only after the lift, i got a little excited thinking about it

The second girl was atheletic and had a great body, lol i could barely wrap my legs around her hips and this time i got pretty excited because she had a nice solid back.
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:50   #13
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobham5114 View Post
i think she was a bit embarressed with the height difference as we never held hands walking along the street etc and when we met for the 2nd time, she made excuses and left,
Ohh..harsh. I feel your pain because i felt the same way about tall girls and could never get mutual feelings from them. Remember its only as embarrassing as you make it out to be. If you feel nervous and agitated walking next to a tall girl in public she's gonna know. Plus you told her your "liked being lifted" don't tell her that if you've just met her, get to know her better and let the lifts be more spontaneous. Also if there are awkward silences and you think that she feels embarrassed get her mind off that train of thought talk about something exciting get her comfortable around you and things will work out a-lot better.

but remember, if you feel awkward with a tall girl in public and only want your "lift and carry" thing to be private you're wasting her time and yours. If you only want lift and carry with out the embarassment i would advise you to book sessions with taller girls. Honestly, nobody really cares how tall you are or how tall she is, just live your life and be free from social folkways. 5'11 is not super tall imagine some of the female basketball players that are around 6'2-7'0 how awkward they feel.

Last edited by tallgirlfan; June 24th, 2010 at 10:20.