rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
857 Total

These days I am not talking to her dudes

last monday I had a meeting with bosses and she was sitting opposite to me

everytime I looked at her she used to give her patented killer smile and boy, my heart would glow up like a neon lamp every time

worse part is I absolutely had no idea what was going in the presentaion thanks to her large eyes which was blinking with a sweet rhythm

she came looking hot all the rest of the week But I was stuck nose deep in work, But I guess it was good I did not talk to her , the bitch never called up or talked to me herself till now so why should I go always and do the talking ?
Old July 11th, 2009, 14:57   #42
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,580 Total

Maybe because you want her? No one will fight your own battles rickishi, not even her. Your fear of failure maybe makes her thinking you are not interested enough. I wont say anything on this subject anymore. If you want something with her YOU HAVE TO LET GO OF THAT FEAR. For her, and for you. You are guy, she is a girl. You hunt girls, not opposite.

"If you want it - you can do it. Dont let anybody tell you that you cant. You dont have to hurl - JUST GO FOR IT!"

Last edited by Leobor; July 11th, 2009 at 15:03.
Old July 19th, 2009, 06:07   #43
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
857 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leobor View Post
Maybe because you want her? No one will fight your own battles rickishi, not even her. Your fear of failure maybe makes her thinking you are not interested enough. I wont say anything on this subject anymore. If you want something with her YOU HAVE TO LET GO OF THAT FEAR. For her, and for you. You are guy, she is a girl. You hunt girls, not opposite.

"If you want it - you can do it. Dont let anybody tell you that you cant. You dont have to hurl - JUST GO FOR IT!"

Hey thanks for the concern dude , but I have decided not to go and propose my love to her , coz I know it will be a firm no from her. She is way too self obsessed to love anyone , I will just just fancy and take advantage of the freedom she gives like this. She does not deserve to be loved dude , If I confess then she will treat me like an unwanted guy and I will end up ashamed of myself .

I am posting things here just to share my experiences and simple pleasures I get, not that I am desperate to get her. like all girls in this world even she does not value true love.apart from that she does not have the slightest bit of sensitiveness (we planned to go for lunch once and I asked her to call up when she is ready,the bitch never called up and went with her friends leaving me waiting and starved). girls like these don't deserve love
Old July 21st, 2009, 21:41   #44
agentdowell
STANDARD

0 For This Post
5 Total

So you asked her out and she stood you up, huh? Sounds like you're already bitter but instead of moving on you choose to obsess about her and give her all the attention she wants (playing with her hair, staring at her all the time, etc.) Trust me, dude, she's a woman, she can read you like an open book. All she wants from you is attention and adoration and you are giving it up so easily.
Old July 23rd, 2009, 17:37   #45
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
857 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdowell View Post
So you asked her out and she stood you up, huh? Sounds like you're already bitter but instead of moving on you choose to obsess about her and give her all the attention she wants (playing with her hair, staring at her all the time, etc.) Trust me, dude, she's a woman, she can read you like an open book. All she wants from you is attention and adoration and you are giving it up so easily.
You got me right regarding that bitter thing , But I do all that not for love,but lust

I want that bitch to know that she treats me like crap And I will treat her like a toy. got it ? And even if she does read my mind who the hell cares ? Until my purpose is served I am happy. and besides I have tried staying away from her for a long time and she never cared.

You dont know Indian girls dude, they play with you like this and one day if you speak out your feelings she will just act like you were the one having wrong impression and imagining things and will move out.

so more or less girls dont want love and other stuff ,they just want to play these love games.
Old July 28th, 2009, 22:05   #46
The Lifted One
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total

Nothing wrong if you WERE a bit scared. There is a woman that I know who is a few inches taller than me with broader shoulders and a naturally muscular build, and she physically intimidates me when her temper comes out. No shame in getting your ass kicked by a guy, but how do you explain a girl beating you up?
Old September 18th, 2009, 04:02   #47
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickishi View Post
Of course
but after being treated like dirt by almost all girls in life , I realized that they dont deserve respect, and after changing my thinking , I am actually more happy. dont get me wrong , I am not talking only about love here , most of the time I just expect girls to be good friends
I know this might be late but ....I feel your pain man something similar happened to me because i was too nice to girls and they would walk all over me. Its sad that manytimes others seem to maybe view your kindness as "CHEESY" I got the wrong message from girls all my life after they started liking me when i was a jerk really.