Old May 18th, 2009, 14:21   #1
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
857 Total
Default Why this happens ?

I have a hot co-worker at work place ,she is half an inch taller than me and bigger too and so for obvious reasons I am into her

Usually I flirt with her by touching or playing with her hair while she is seated ,but today I started ransacking her workplace for fun when she was not in her place. when she saw that from a distance she came menacingly towards me, she came very close towering on me (she was on heels) and forcefully held my palms tightly and with a dominating tone asked me "how dare you ? "

friends at that moment I went weak on my knees and I guess my facial expresion changed too ,I was really dumbfoundedand my heartbeat went fast. Does this happen with all ?

Last edited by rickishi; May 18th, 2009 at 15:39. Reason: bad english
Old May 18th, 2009, 16:36   #2
Nateliftee
VIP Honored
The "2nd" first member

0 For This Post
55 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickishi View Post
I have a hot co-worker at work place ,she is half an inch taller than me and bigger too and so for obvious reasons I am into her

Usually I flirt with her by touching or playing with her hair while she is seated ,but today I started ransacking her workplace for fun when she was not in her place. when she saw that from a distance she came menacingly towards me, she came very close towering on me (she was on heels) and forcefully held my palms tightly and with a dominating tone asked me "how dare you ? "

friends at that moment I went weak on my knees and I guess my facial expresion changed too ,I was really dumbfoundedand my heartbeat went fast. Does this happen with all ?
Interesting...it seems like she showed a side of her that you did not expect to see. Maybe she acted too angry about you ransacking her workplace that she made you feel scared. I don't know though.
Old May 18th, 2009, 16:49   #3
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
857 Total

It was not fear dude ,I was really turned on , I felt very good and still enjoy remembering that moment , her tone was both playfull and dominating , I guess she pressed the right fantasy button in me making me weak

Last edited by rickishi; May 18th, 2009 at 16:53.
Old May 18th, 2009, 21:18   #4
agentdowell
STANDARD

0 For This Post
5 Total

Why were you looking through her stuff?
Old May 19th, 2009, 00:54   #5
Nateliftee
VIP Honored
The "2nd" first member

0 For This Post
55 Total

Quote:
It was not fear dude ,I was really turned on , I felt very good and still enjoy remembering that moment , her tone was both playfull and dominating , I guess she pressed the right fantasy button in me making me weak

I could understand that feeling. I had a crush on this one girl at work and I enjoyed it when she said that she was going to beat me up (because I teased her in some way) and she would have her fists ready. She was like just 100 pounds and 5'1 I would say. It's too bad that I don't work in the daytime with her anymore. (I work nights now) I guess what threw me off was you saying that your expression changed. I have also always been the type to tease the pretty girls to see what they would do. Most of the time I was chased.

Last edited by Nateliftee; May 19th, 2009 at 01:00.
Old May 19th, 2009, 12:11   #6
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
857 Total

Quote:
Why were you looking through her stuff ?
I did that deliberately so that she could see from a distance I was upto something
Old May 19th, 2009, 12:13   #7
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
857 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateliftee View Post
I could understand that feeling. I had a crush on this one girl at work and I enjoyed it when she said that she was going to beat me up (because I teased her in some way) and she would have her fists ready. She was like just 100 pounds and 5'1 I would say. It's too bad that I don't work in the daytime with her anymore. (I work nights now) I guess what threw me off was you saying that your expression changed. I have also always been the type to tease the pretty girls to see what they would do. Most of the time I was chased.
he he , true , I am of the same type feeling like playing pranks on all pretty girls , but this girl used to satisfy me visually with her assets, so I actually befriended her
Old May 19th, 2009, 15:45   #8
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,579 Total

Quote:
he he , true , I am of the same type feeling like playing pranks on all pretty girls , but this girl used to satisfy me visually with her assets, so I actually befriended her
If I were you I would be straight with her. You know: "See, I act like an idiot with you because I like you very much. I am sorry for that. Now - would you like to join me on coffee later?".
Old May 19th, 2009, 17:00   #9
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
857 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leobor View Post
If I were you I would be straight with her. You know: "See, I act like an idiot with you because I like you very much. I am sorry for that. Now - would you like to join me on coffee later?".
It is not that easy dude , girls here are grade 1 hypocrite bitches, unless you are a real hunk or with a fat wallet they will not even care to know you exist. frankly these shallow selfish bitches are not even worthy of friendship

this girl is no different from the nasty bitches I have come across in life , but I just keep meeting her only to scan her curves. she shows her stinking attitude every time I meet her, but I don't care coz my needs are met

oh boy she awakens the animal in me !
Old May 19th, 2009, 17:49   #10
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,579 Total

Quote:
It is not that easy dude , girls here are grade 1 hypocrite bitches, unless you are a real hunk or with a fat wallet they will not even care to know you exist.
Are you sure you are not from Serbia?

Thing is - it came that kind of time and all the people in the world start to look the same. But anyway - just do it ("Nike" gaved me permission to use that phrase in this speciffic topic).