Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old October 22nd, 2023, 20:39   #121
wheelman1966
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
13 Total
Default Feeling

I feel euphoric. A warm, sensual feeling that is almost beyond description. The feeling builds when we initially talk about it, then when she walks towards me it's pure excitement. For me the girl needs to be smaller. With a tight, young body. A 'girl next door' type. Of course bodybuilders and big girls are strong. Everyone knows it. For me there's no excitement there. With an average girl, you can doubt and then be amazed.
Who Said Thanks:
Bbwbearhug (December 23rd, 2023), lapsitting2020 (December 23rd, 2023), billknight (November 10th, 2023), eva40138 (October 24th, 2023)
Old November 10th, 2023, 01:33   #122
Nyaler
Account Disabled by Request

1 For This Post
3 Total

Generally, I'd say it's because my childhood, I was a typical "boys rule girls drool" kind of kid, so whenever I saw a strong female character, it kind of rocked my world. I suppose females lifting guys was the main form of that subversion that turned me on.
Who Said Thanks:
lapsitting2020 (January 10th, 2024)
Old November 11th, 2023, 18:28   #123
wildlift
VIP

0 For This Post
186 Total

Female muscle and strength are what I’ve been attracted to since puberty. Always tried getting with the girls on the basketball and soccer teams in high school. Then one of them picked me up and it was over. She was totally in control of the make out session. Ever since then, sex is the one area in life I want no control over and nothing says, “you aren’t in control here” like a woman physically picking you up and holding you.
Old November 12th, 2023, 02:15   #124
FinalThing
STANDARD

0 For This Post
19 Total
Post First Post, some thoughts

Srry this is my first time using this forum pardon me for any mistakes,

Coming back to the question i think i always had a thing for being lifted like even before puberty. I remember seeing a girl sitting on another girls lap during the class when i was in like 3rd or 4th grade and i was instantly excited i didnt know what is was at that moment but damn all i wanted to do at that time was to keep watching them. sadly they saw me drooling and stopped their play, maybe they were somehow embarrassed because of my gaze ohh well i have been chasing the same high ever since.
Old November 19th, 2023, 00:45   #125
fmsfms

0 For This Post
0 Total

female superiority is hot
Old December 23rd, 2023, 12:09   #126
ippandansei

0 For This Post
0 Total

I was extremely skinny until I became an adult. When I was in elementary school, I gave a piggyback ride to a plump girl in my class for fun. I felt so good that I developed this fetish.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 14:22   #127
cccs
STANDARD

0 For This Post
20 Total

I'm just 168 cm tall for 68 kilos. A lot of girls could (and Can) easily lift me. I don't know why I like but maybe the idea came from 2 different situations when I was 15-16:
-at a party there weren't enough chairs and a classmate let me sit for several minutes on her thighs. She was shorter than me but she said she can afford easily my weight
-during a student exchange between Italy and Germany an amazon chubby blonde girl came to our school. She was at least 180 cm tall and it was the first time I saw a such tall girl.

I Can have fun with a short girl too, but I prefer amazon ones. To be shorter and apparently weaker compared to a girl who is larger, bigger and taller than me turns me on like nothing else.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 19:51   #128
Bbwbearhug
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,382 Total

I’m actually pretty “meh” about being lifted. I recently learned it’s not actually being lifted, that I crave in LNC sessions.

I’m extremely touch deprived, so the human touch of a strong woman, is what I crave the most.

I reckon I like more “mommy dom” stuff than I do lifting.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 23:37   #129
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbwbearhug View Post
I’m actually pretty “meh” about being lifted. I recently learned it’s not actually being lifted, that I crave in LNC sessions.

I’m extremely touch deprived, so the human touch of a strong woman, is what I crave the most.

I reckon I like more “mommy dom” stuff than I do lifting.
I think I can relate, but I do really enjoy getting lifted. I think that at a basic level, it is about the need to feel held. I also like being the little spoon, placing my head on her chest and sleeping in her arms. Getting lifted/sitting on a lap is just a more intense form of these things.
Old December 25th, 2023, 15:01   #130
gerrogerro12345
STANDARD

0 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge77 View Post
I'm 5'10 175 and I've been lifted once long ago by my friend Julie and LOVED it! She is bigger. 6'0 200. She wrapped me in a hug and just lifted. That feeling when my feet left the floor....wow!

Since then, I dream of having (mainly) bigger women pick me up.

So I'm curious what others like so much about it.

Just knowing that a girl can dominate me, take my manhood by lifting me up and making me her little toy!