Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old June 29th, 2010, 14:37   #1
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Amazon Lift and Carry

Rachel has been dying to do a lift and carry clip, and when Polly shows up to shoot videos, it is obvious that she has found the perfect volunteer! The girls start out doing a simple height comparison, and it is soon obvious that Rachel has an extreme advantage over the little tiny "Polly Pocket"! Rachel Starts out doing some basic lifts with Polly while wearing platform high heels, and soon transitions to more extreme lifts were she is tossing Polly around with ease!

This clip has everything including strict push-ups with Polly on her back, bicep flexing, size comparison, overhead lifts, and even some surprises...

Video:
http://www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old June 29th, 2010, 17:24   #2
Nateliftee
VIP Honored
The "2nd" first member

0 For This Post
55 Total

Rachel for the F/F fans. Trinity for the F/M fans. More beautiful women are starting to realize that they can do business with us Lift and Carry fans. Welcome Rachel.
Old June 29th, 2010, 21:51   #3
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,897 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Rachel has been dying to do a lift and carry clip, and when Polly shows up to shoot videos, it is obvious that she has found the perfect volunteer! The girls start out doing a simple height comparison, and it is soon obvious that Rachel has an extreme advantage over the little tiny "Polly Pocket"! Rachel Starts out doing some basic lifts with Polly while wearing platform high heels, and soon transitions to more extreme lifts were she is tossing Polly around with ease!

This clip has everything including strict push-ups with Polly on her back, bicep flexing, size comparison, overhead lifts, and even some surprises...

Video:
I see the description says overhead lifts but is that accurate? Around here we would expect that to be an overhead press of the liftee with both arms extended. Very difficult to do.
Old June 29th, 2010, 23:56   #4
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:

Video:
I sincerely hope yo continue doing FF L&C clips! They are awesome, beautiful and sexy!
Old June 30th, 2010, 14:53   #5
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateliftee View Post
Rachel for the F/F fans. Trinity for the F/M fans. More beautiful women are starting to realize that they can do business with us Lift and Carry fans. Welcome Rachel.
Thank you so much NateLiftee! This is only the first of many of my L&C clips... And I will be posting some really awesome M/F clips soon, as well!

Fortunately for everyone here, L&C is actually a personal interest of mine, so that should make it even better!
Old June 30th, 2010, 14:57   #6
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
I see the description says overhead lifts but is that accurate? Around here we would expect that to be an overhead press of the liftee with both arms extended. Very difficult to do.
Dendrin,
The overhead lift in my clip is actually a modified overhead and not an overhead press... Although, since this clip was shout about 4 months ago, I have been in the gym working very hard and am hoping to master the overhead press lift in the very near future! So keep watching because I won't give up until I have accomplished my goal!
Old June 30th, 2010, 14:58   #7
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
I sincerely hope yo continue doing FF L&C clips! They are awesome, beautiful and sexy!
My L&C future has a bunch of really great F/F and F/M L&C clips in it! And I am sure that you won't be disappointed! They are sure to be a lot of fun for you, me, and my unsuspecting L&C volunteers!
Old June 30th, 2010, 15:44   #8
intolnc
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total

Quote:
My L&C future has a bunch of really great F/F and F/M L&C clips in it! And I am sure that you won't be disappointed! They are sure to be a lot of fun for you, me, and my unsuspecting L&C volunteers!
Awesome! Can't wait for the new vids!
Old June 30th, 2010, 15:48   #9
Daniel
VIP

0 For This Post
623 Total

Quote:

Video:
http://www.clips4sale.com/preview/pr...2906&preview=1
Old June 30th, 2010, 21:27   #10
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default More Pics

Hey guys,
Here is another Gif from the video... I am hoping to have a trailer posted for it in the next day or two...

www.clips4sale.com/39486