Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (April 12th, 2013)
Old May 9th, 2013, 15:10   #12
EZ
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
57 Total

New video up with Jasmine and Tomiko. Good stuff.
Old October 26th, 2014, 15:49   #13
5supermb
VIPOS

0 For This Post
5,311 Total
Default Custom

Hey guys, i was wondering whether or not to order a custom clip with Jasmine Mendez but i am unsure. This is the script that i was thinking of and i would appreciate your feedback.

Custom:
Your friend is sat on the couch as you walk into the room wearing a very short skirt and high heels. She stands up to greet you and you notice how much taller she is than you. She quickly takes advantage of the situation and explains to you how she loves carrying and dominating smaller women. She confidently scoops you up into her arms and carries you in a cradle carry. You quickly realize how much being carried is turning you on and constantly say "wow you're so strong" and " this is turning me on so much" as she continues to cradle you. She also teases you by saying "look at you in my arms". She cradles you for at least 5 minutes, taking short brakes if necessary and placing you on her lap whilst sat down. You start to kiss her on the cheek and lips as she continues to cradle you. She then puts you down and strips you down to your underwear before picking you back up into a front carry. She squeezes and spanks your ass whilst carrying you and continuing to kiss and tease you. Again, she does this for at least 5 minutes before putting you down and finally throwing you over her shoulder and kissing and spanking your ass. after another 5 minutes, she puts you down and puts you back into a cradle for another 2 minutes before saying " lets take this to the bedroom" before kissing you and carrying you off.
Old October 26th, 2014, 18:46   #14
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Looks great to me. I'll certainly buy it when it comes out in the store. Who are you intending as the lifter?

I've never ordered a custom from her though so I don't know what the specific experience of dealing with her is like.
Old October 26th, 2014, 18:48   #15
5supermb
VIPOS

0 For This Post
5,311 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Looks great to me. I'll certainly buy it when it comes out in the store. Who are you intending as the lifter?

I've never ordered a custom from her though so I don't know what the specific experience of dealing with her is like.
The lifter can be any female who is bigger than Jasmine, but has to be very strong to lift her for the length of time that i want.
Old October 27th, 2014, 00:26   #16
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5supermb View Post
The lifter can be any female who is bigger than Jasmine, but has to be very strong to lift her for the length of time that i want.
Yeah, I'm actually not sure that you're going to be able to get this done. Jasmine's a pretty tall and curvy lady and weighs around 160 so she'd probably have to find some incredibly strong bodybuilder type to do this. But good luck! I hope you get it worked out.