Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old June 8th, 2009, 23:27   #1
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default New L & C Video: Gaining Confidence

I don't normally promote my site on this forum, but I need the support of the lift and carry community if I'm to continue making videos. My newest full length online video, Gaining Confidence is now available at www.davemeister.com

Read the description, view the sample and then order

Thanks,
Dave
www.davemeister.com
"where the girl next door comes to flex...and lift!"
Old June 10th, 2009, 13:32   #2
Nateliftee
VIP Honored
The "2nd" first member

0 For This Post
55 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
I don't normally promote my site on this forum, but I need the support of the lift and carry community if I'm to continue making videos. My newest full length online video, Gaining Confidence is now available at www.davemeister.com

Read the description, view the sample and then order

Thanks,
Dave
www.davemeister.com
"where the girl next door comes to flex...and lift!"
So how much do you weigh in the video Dave? It probably is much cooler that you can jump on a girl's back rather than climb on it doesn't it? Congratulations for losing all that weight. I'm sure that your fitness babes appreciate it too. Nice video and definately cute girl. Can you do the Jeff Urband move when he has the woman release the cradle with one hand and then flex while he keeps his legs in the air? (just don't flex yourself - it was dumb when Jeff did it as the woman did it)

Last edited by Nateliftee; June 10th, 2009 at 13:37.
Old June 10th, 2009, 14:25   #3
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Haha,

Thanks Nate for the compliments. Actually, this year I've regained a good 15 pounds (it was a particularly stressful year) so I'm about 180 now, down from an original 220. My lowest weight last year was about 167. Anyway, I just finished another shoot last night with two sisters, both highschool/college cheerleaders. They were super strong, especially the younger sister, who did long, effortless cradles, shoulder-sitting, over one shoulder, fireman's carry, etc. Actually, it's funny you mentioned the flexing like Jeff. I never did it before, but I must confess as dumb as it is, I've done it the last few shoots (the previous one mentioned above as well as a couple of yet to be released videos). I think I just enjoyed the feeling of being able to let go of an arm and have the girl support my total weight.

Anyway, thanks for the support. Truth be told, the video last night may be my last or one of my last productions. I have about 5 or 6 that still need to be released, but if the membership support doesn't assist, I just can't see myself being motivated to finish these projects, especially in light of some non-lift related things that are taking more and more of my time.

Later!
Dave
www.davemeister.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateliftee View Post
So how much do you weigh in the video Dave? It probably is much cooler that you can jump on a girl's back rather than climb on it doesn't it? Congratulations for losing all that weight. I'm sure that your fitness babes appreciate it too. Nice video and definately cute girl. Can you do the Jeff Urband move when he has the woman release the cradle with one hand and then flex while he keeps his legs in the air? (just don't flex yourself - it was dumb when Jeff did it as the woman did it)
Old June 10th, 2009, 21:05   #4
Nateliftee
VIP Honored
The "2nd" first member

0 For This Post
55 Total

Quote:
Haha,

Thanks Nate for the compliments. Actually, this year I've regained a good 15 pounds (it was a particularly stressful year) so I'm about 180 now, down from an original 220. My lowest weight last year was about 167. Anyway, I just finished another shoot last night with two sisters, both highschool/college cheerleaders. They were super strong, especially the younger sister, who did long, effortless cradles, shoulder-sitting, over one shoulder, fireman's carry, etc. Actually, it's funny you mentioned the flexing like Jeff. I never did it before, but I must confess as dumb as it is, I've done it the last few shoots (the previous one mentioned above as well as a couple of yet to be released videos). I think I just enjoyed the feeling of being able to let go of an arm and have the girl support my total weight.

Anyway, thanks for the support. Truth be told, the video last night may be my last or one of my last productions. I have about 5 or 6 that still need to be released, but if the membership support doesn't assist, I just can't see myself being motivated to finish these projects, especially in light of some non-lift related things that are taking more and more of my time.

Later!
Dave
www.davemeister.com
Sorry about the possible "going out of business" Dave. I will DEFINATELY buy the "cheerleaders" video when you release it. I also purchased the "Lani" video. When you mentioned "playboy model", I had to see it for myself and to see her lifting the 200+ pound Pete Bliss (that's him right?) in a shoulder ride lift from the ground up. (OH YEAH!!!) Also the part where she strangles him a little while she holds him helplessly on her back was extremely sexy as well.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 00:00   #5
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

New f/m lift and carry video entitled Cradle Carries N' More is now available from Davemeister's. Check out the preview by visiting our site and clicking the banner on the main page:

www.davemeister.com
Old July 16th, 2009, 16:27   #6
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default New Lifter Sisters Volume 2 Video Now Available!

We've been having quite the prolific year at Davemeister's Fitness Babes, releasing some of our best lift and carry videos ever. Our latest release might be the best-selling video since Lisa: Biceps and Bodyslams (which is our Davinci Code of best-sellers by the way). Featuring Amy and Brittany, The New Lifter Sisters Volume 2 is shot as a role-playing video, in which both girls lift me (180 pounds). Check out the description, trailer, and then place your order at www.davemeister.com

www.davemeister.com
where the girl next door comes to flex!
Old July 16th, 2009, 18:05   #7
Dombazz
STANDARD

0 For This Post
40 Total

Quote:
We've been having quite the prolific year at Davemeister's Fitness Babes, releasing some of our best lift and carry videos ever. Our latest release might be the best-selling video since Lisa: Biceps and Bodyslams (which is our Davinci Code of best-sellers by the way). Featuring Amy and Brittany, The New Lifter Sisters Volume 2 is shot as a role-playing video, in which both girls lift me (180 pounds). Check out the description, trailer, and then place your order at www.davemeister.com

www.davemeister.com
I recently checked it out, through the Yahoo group. Have to say it seems really promising!
Old July 16th, 2009, 23:20   #8
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,897 Total

Quote:

www.davemeister.com
Great video Dave, we need to figure a way to clone girls this special.
Old July 17th, 2009, 00:39   #9
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

At 167, you were downright skinny.

Did people ask if you were sick? (I am serious about that. When I was in college, at one point I got down to 165, my lowest adult weight ever. My grandmother thought that I was about to die of malnutrition)

At 185 you are still just fine, I am sure.

Just don't go back to 220,

Believe me, I speak from experience when I say these things.
Old July 17th, 2009, 13:50   #10
pmiron68
STANDARD

0 For This Post
4 Total

great video dave
wow 2 pretty babe lift easily