The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old November 3rd, 2017, 21:45   #321
uplifting42
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
116 Total

[QUOTE=rflcblue;200323]New video added to Shecarries l l l . Enjoy Dorothee playing with the gardener and the ball !
lifts until failure! most excellent.

any more like this in your collection?
Old November 5th, 2017, 11:27   #322
rflcblue
Producer

2 For This Post
874 Total

[QUOTE=uplifting42;202503]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post
New video added to Shecarries l l l . Enjoy Dorothee playing with the gardener and the ball !
lifts until failure! most excellent.

any more like this in your collection?
As I am always curious, what the girls can do and as I like to challange them, there naturally happen situations with failures. Maybe you check these:

- sc061 Nelli and Sasha
- sc051 Cristina in the sandbox, also 072 Cristina at the hill
- sc025 Melissa with much heavier Heiko
- sc040 Dorothee fails at the bearhug

If you also like POV shot scenes, you can keep an eye on some stairway carrying clips like sc059 and sc105, where Asia and Sarah cannot prevent to squat down shortly before they arrive at the top of the stairs, also sc016, where skinny Sonya D. has overestimated her slim legs a bit.

Last edited by rflcblue; November 5th, 2017 at 11:31. Reason: spelling
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), uplifting42 (November 5th, 2017)
Old November 24th, 2017, 19:15   #323
rflcblue
Producer

7 For This Post
874 Total

New video added to Shecarries l l l . Enjoy Julia and Sammie in this extended carrying game !

https://clips4sale.com/87785
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), perun ffcarries (December 9th, 2017), TheWolfe (December 5th, 2017), a106787 (December 4th, 2017), namledn (November 28th, 2017), schuster007 (November 25th, 2017), Dovahkiin (November 24th, 2017)
Old November 28th, 2017, 14:44   #324
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total

Hi, my friend,

very nice f-f clip, nice to see Julia again. It is hard for her to lift her friend, I remember how easy she is lifting petite Julietta in ohne of you former clips under armpit. It would be great to repeat those lifts some years later with Julia and Julietta. Can you perform other f-f clips in future?

All the best for you

Curtis
Old November 30th, 2017, 16:33   #325
rflcblue
Producer

2 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi, my friend,

very nice f-f clip, nice to see Julia again. It is hard for her to lift her friend, I remember how easy she is lifting petite Julietta in ohne of you former clips under armpit. It would be great to repeat those lifts some years later with Julia and Julietta. Can you perform other f-f clips in future?

All the best for you

Curtis
Thanks, Curtis! Yes, I also like this clip (one of my favourites from the early days, that was never edited before)! The girls are doing well and they feel good. It?s just a pity, that sales don?t give me any reason to produce more f/f like that (as you know...). But don?t worry, I still have to edit a bunch of interesting f/f stuff and when I get a really good occasion, I even will shoot new ones.

best regards!
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), a106787 (December 4th, 2017)
Old December 5th, 2017, 17:20   #326
lift0603
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
802 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi, my friend,

All the best for you

Curtis
While I saw Julietta's name, I remember the amazing piggyback that Julietta gave to the much heavier Julia! Julietta can even hold Xenia on her back, although the lift was not so successful (and it is understandable for the huge size difference)!

Will Julietta perform any lifts in the future?
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (December 6th, 2017)
Old December 7th, 2017, 22:19   #327
rflcblue
Producer

2 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lift0603 View Post
While I saw Julietta's name, I remember the amazing piggyback that Julietta gave to the much heavier Julia! Julietta can even hold Xenia on her back, although the lift was not so successful (and it is understandable for the huge size difference)!

Will Julietta perform any lifts in the future?
I don?t know, if I still can get contact to her and if I can book her for one more session, I will try (most probably not before spring) and I also can check my portfolio. I think, I still have f/m with her, no f/f.

Anyway sessions with a greater weight difference are more viable to produce. And yes, I also like to remember these good early days, thanks for your friendly request!
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), a106787 (December 8th, 2017)
Old December 8th, 2017, 20:25   #328
cmcwmod
Administrator

3 For This Post
996 Total

I for one would definitely love to see some f/m with Julietta.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), rflcblue (December 10th, 2017), Ravichandranram (December 8th, 2017)
Old December 8th, 2017, 23:00   #329
Far
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
762 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post
I don?t know, if I still can get contact to her and if I can book her for one more session, I will try (most probably not before spring) and I also can check my portfolio. I think, I still have f/m with her, no f/f.

Anyway sessions with a greater weight difference are more viable to produce. And yes, I also like to remember these good early days, thanks for your friendly request!
Send Julietta to Moscow, please)) I'll be happy to shoot few clips with she
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018)
Old December 9th, 2017, 04:45   #330
dendrin
Administrator

4 For This Post
10,897 Total

I much enjoyed the Yasmin and Dana video (f/f). The last lift was the main reason I bought it and it did not disappoint. Outstanding power by Dana to lift someone 35 lbs heavier like this and even bounce her a little in this position. I'll include a pic to show the other members what I'm talking about.
Only nitpick is I could do without the instant replays, all modern players can easily do this so it is filler material. That said, good job and get Dana in for some more shoots

Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (December 9th, 2017), mr.Lift (December 9th, 2017), perun ffcarries (December 9th, 2017), a106787 (December 9th, 2017)