The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old September 18th, 2015, 00:37   #11
dendrin
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
10,897 Total

Hello AKira welcome to our lift and carry family. You seem like a natural at this and sure you will do well. I did merge your threads as we allow one thread per producer so everyone can get seen on the first page. You can favorite/bookmark this thread and just keep adding to it when you have new videos.
Old September 18th, 2015, 14:43   #12
Slevin
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
540 Total

Nice first clip Akira. Short, to the point, and cheap. About the same price as a bottle of beer at a pub, so I bought it. I enjoyed most the forced lifting aspect of it, without the guy's willingness/cooperation.

Keep up the good work
Old September 29th, 2015, 20:12   #13
AkiraShell
STANDARD

0 For This Post
26 Total
Default Tossing My Lucky Penny

Lifting and Tossing My Lucky Penny!

So after I lifted my tiny sister Hope and my little brother Loki I was craving more! There's something so satisfying about thrusting someones tiny little body upwards through the air with my strong, lean arm muscles. When I saw that Penny was just sitting there on her phone I couldn't resist, it was just my luck! Knowing how nice and obedient she is, all I had to do was tell her to put her arms on up and then she was alllllll mine to play with! She flies around in my arms, exposing her soft cute belly and nice round bum as we go on. She's just like a little cheerleader, flexible too! Watch as I lift, toss, throw, and carry my pretty lucky Penny around.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL CLIP!

akiraXXX.com | - - - | BRAT GIRLS | FEMDOM | SMOKING | VAPING | CRUEL GIRLFRIENDS

@AkiraShell | - - - | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR

Email akirashellxxx@gmail.com for custom videos, images, skype shows, worn clothing, etc!
Old September 29th, 2015, 20:40   #14
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

Hello Akira, I have merged your new thread with this one and we ask again please in the future use this thread for you clips and don't start any more new threads for individual clips. It is a forum policy to allow 1 thread per producer.

Thanks
Old September 29th, 2015, 22:54   #15
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total

Has she actually read any posts and responded, or is it possible that she has someone just posting for her who has no actual interest in the forum and just quickly posts (maybe even with an automated message board software client)?
Who Said Thanks:
Slevin (September 30th, 2015)
Old November 19th, 2015, 17:38   #16
AkiraShell
STANDARD

5 For This Post
26 Total
Default Lifting Little Charlene!

Lifting Little Charlene

So I'm sure that by now you all know that I have quite the fetish for lifting people! I mean, what isn't there to love about it? The way they bounce, laugh, and even get scared! As if I would let anyone fall, hah! Not on my watch. Anyway, my cousin Charlene from my moms side of the family came to visit for a little bit, and I was so excited when I met her! I sized her up in one quick glance and instantly knew what I had to do! Lift her cute cherry-dressed ass!

Watch me as I effortlessly scoop Charlene up in my arms, keeping her tiny body from touching the ground. I toss, throw, and even have Charlene doing sit ups off my back! She's just so tiny and perfect, I'll have to get her back for sure to lift more!

20% SALE
Click here for the full HD clip!

moved here from adult section/t

akiraXXX.com | - - - | BRAT GIRLS | FEMDOM | SMOKING | VAPING | CRUEL GIRLFRIENDS

Email akirashellxxx@gmail.com for custom videos, images, skype shows, worn clothing, etc!
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (December 30th, 2017), a106787 (November 21st, 2015), Daniel (November 20th, 2015), bigliftskinny (November 20th, 2015), perun ffcarries (November 19th, 2015)
Old January 24th, 2017, 19:44   #17
AkiraShell
STANDARD

4 For This Post
26 Total
Default 'The A Girls' GRAND OPENING

Grand opening of aGirlsXX.com

POWERFUL WOMEN including:

-lift and carry -muscles -bullying -beatdowns

Limp & Lifted Roxie Rae
Sweet innocent Roxie...

Click here for the full HD download link!

Now accepting custom video requests and live skype shows.
Inquire more at akirashellxxx@gmail.com

Roxie Rae and Akira Shell have been roommates for a few weeks now, and Akira is starting to get frustrated! There?s a reason Akira is paying so much rent to live here with Roxie? she?s so TINY and perfect to TOSS around while LIMP! Roxie recently stopped taking her medicine at night, leaving her too much of a light sleeper to even get in her room secretly at night. Akira, unable to fight her URGES any longer, makes sure Roxie doesn?t have any shoots planned for the rest of the day and puts her plan in motion...

Casually chatting with Roxie, it doesn?t take long before Akira wraps her slender HANDS and FINGERS around Roxie?s MOUTH, pressing firmly to silence her. Being much smaller, Roxie hardly put up any fight and soon went soundly into a DEEP sleep. Throwing around her arms, legs, and whole torso, Akira tests out Roxie?s slumber. She SQUISHES her face, BELLY, and even blows RASPBERRIES on her, TICKLING her in her sleep. Akira CRADLES Roxie and TOSSES her up into her arms. Akira blissfully takes to time to LIFT Roxie?s LIMP body around many different ways, playing with her sleeping body... until she wakes up!

Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (December 30th, 2017), a106787 (January 25th, 2017), saschas (January 25th, 2017), TheWolfe (January 24th, 2017)
Old January 24th, 2017, 21:56   #18
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total

Best wishes with your store, Akira. I bought your lift clip with Tony from Alexis Rain's store and the one of you lifting Loki. I hope you'll do more f/m videos!

Dave
Who Said Thanks:
Slevin (January 24th, 2017)
Old January 24th, 2017, 22:55   #19
Slevin
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
540 Total

I also bought the clip with Loki. I look forward to more Female lifting Male clips as well.

Would have definitely bought the Limp & Lifted vid had you used a male liftee.

Best of luck on your store.
Old April 4th, 2017, 20:39   #20
AkiraShell
STANDARD

1 For This Post
26 Total
Default Lifting & Tossing Her Lucky Penny

Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (April 6th, 2017)