Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old May 25th, 2010, 00:44   #11
Slevin
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
541 Total

Ok, so taller chicks.

Some of you people who are 5'6" or 5'4" really have kind of an advantage over the taller folks, and what I mean is that a tall woman will seem more like a giant to you then say someone of average height,.

I will use me, since I am quite average at about 5'9" (69 inches ). Comparing a 6'0 (72 inch) female with a 5'4" (64 inch male), using simple math, I can show how tall of a girl I would need to have that same affect.
72/64 x 69 = 77.6 inches.... So I would need a 6'5" or 6'6" female to feel dwarfed to the same affect as a 5'4" would feel by a 6'0". And I am sure I could find girls that tall, but..

...we know there are quite a bit of 6'4" girls out there, so this is what I would need to feel like a 5'4" guy against her:
76/64 x 69 = 81.9 inches....So I would need a female who is 6'10" to feel the same, which you probably will never encounter a girl that tall, and if you do, what are the chances of her looking half-way attractive?

Finally, ever see the vid of the midget wrestling with Mile High? I don't know how tall he is, but for kicks, let's be generous and say he is about 4'0" (and she is 6'3" i believe??)
75/48 x 69 = 107.8 inches...So I would need a 9'0" female...totally impossible, but it is possible when you are a midget and you have many 6'3" girls to choose from to feel like you are being dominated by a 9'0" giant female.

So although being short has many disadvantages, it does have it's perks. I'm into l/c from many types of women, and sometimes I enjoy a taller woman doing it, so if I could wrestle with a 9'0" hot chick, I would probably enjoy that.

(I filled it in, so don't sweat it phoneman)

Last edited by Slevin; May 25th, 2010 at 17:24.
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:04   #12
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
(to be filled in later)
Old May 29th, 2010, 10:16   #13
johnp
STANDARD

0 For This Post
16 Total

Some years ago I had the opportunity to go out with a taller girl and I blew it.

When I was at University, I got a summer job at a horticultural research centre. When I was introduced to the staff I would be working with, the only one in my age group was a female trainee biologist. I was 5ft 7ins tall and quite slim at that time. She was about 2ins taller than me and looked fit and strong. (I discovered later that she was a competitive swimmer). I found her very attractive, but felt a bit intimidated by her, so I kept my distance.

However every time our paths crossed, she seemed very keen to chat to me. Then one day she saw me struggling to move some heavy boxes and helped me out. The fact that she was obviously stronger than me turned me on even more. We then started sitting together at meal breaks and we got on really well. However I assumed she was just being friendly and I did not risk making any advances.

One evening a few of us went for a drink after work. She stayed on with me after the others left, and with the looks she gave me and the hints she made, it appeared that she wanted to go out with me. Then a few days later she said she wanted to ask me something. We went somewhere private and she asked me if I would like to go with her to a dinner and dance. My initial feeling of excitement was immediately followed by a feeling of dread as I conjured up a picture of her in high heels towering over me and people staring at us. I panicked and made a bumbling excuse saying I could not make it. I could see straight away that she was hurt and embarrassed by my reaction.

After that she stayed away from me for the rest of the time I worked there. I kept trying to find the right moment to ask her out for a drink to mend our friendship and try to take our relationship forward. But due to a lack of courage and a lingering fear of being embarrassed to be seen by my mates and family with a taller girlfriend, I never got round to it.

Years later I still reget it, because I would loved to have had a physical relationship with her!
Old June 15th, 2010, 09:12   #14
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
About a thousand years ago - say 1966 or 1967 - I dated a slightly taller girl in college. I was about 5'8" and she was 5'10", or a little bit more.
No, I have no clue why she went out with me, except that she was nuts.
She definitely viewed me as a friend, not a serious romantic interest. While we were still "dating", she asked me if I could fix her up with a guy that I knew who was a 6'8" starter on the basketball team.

Clearly she wanted to date a guy much larger than she was.
I feel for you man. Putting these events together, it seems she may not have been interested in the start. She may have wanted to use you to get that taller guy. Sometimes you can meet women like that and they are not worth your time. However, If you showed any sort of nervousness around her because she was taller or mentioned her height she may have picked that up and been turned off by it.
Old June 18th, 2010, 19:59   #15
mansell3000
STANDARD

0 For This Post
15 Total

I once had a 2 year relationship with a girl who was exactly the same height as my 5ft 7ins. She was into tennis and swimming. and had broad shoulders, strong arms and legs. After we had been going out for a few months we were invited to a formal dinner and dance, and we had to get dressed up. When I went to collect her she had no shoes on and was wearing a revealing dress which showed off her powerful build.

She then stepped into a pair of high heels which made her 2-3 inches taller than me. She found this amusing and came up to me and said "Hi shorty". This made me feel slightly intimidated but highly aroused. I put my arms round her neck to kiss her. She was again amused that that I had to go on tip toes for our lips to meet. She then made my day by lifting me in a front straddle for a long and passionate kiss.

After that I loved it every time she wore high heels, because I always got the lift and kiss.
Old June 19th, 2010, 00:45   #16
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallgirlfan View Post
I feel for you man. Putting these events together, it seems she may not have been interested in the start. She may have wanted to use you to get that taller guy. Sometimes you can meet women like that and they are not worth your time. However, If you showed any sort of nervousness around her because she was taller or mentioned her height she may have picked that up and been turned off by it.
No, I was not nervous in the slightest. Honestly I did not even mind that she was nuts. I had a good time, it was fun while it lasted and I had no long term intentions with her. If she used me to meet some other guy, I used her because she was so damn beautiful. Seems like a fair deal to me.

He I was an average horny 20 year old college student hanging out with a drop dead hot 19 or 20 year old girl. Totally reasonable to me.

She was also definitely the best looking woman that I ever dated.