The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old August 17th, 2009, 13:01   #51
gela
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3 Total

I've always liked fighting and watching wrestling. Already in kindergarden I liked fighting girls and especially lifting them or being lifted by them. As I got older I began having sexual fantasies involving l&c. And as soon as I had access to the internet this fetish of mine began to grow very much.

Although I've lifted and carried women at every possibility I got, most women didn't try lifting me - as I'm a bit on the heavier side. But some of them even lifted me with ease.

Actually, I can't remember a time when I wasn't into L&C.
Old August 17th, 2009, 13:57   #52
greenburg
STANDARD

0 For This Post
49 Total

I remember that I used to like being lifted by girls in the first years of school.
How old are you when you start first grade in school?
Around eight years old I would guess...
Old September 17th, 2009, 00:22   #53
spooter
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
290 Total

since at least elementary
Old September 18th, 2009, 04:56   #54
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

2 For This Post
80 Total

I remember being into it from a really young age i can't remember how young 5 or 7 maybe. Ever since elementary school, if i can remember. My parents used to leave the house many times to go to work, so they hired a baby sitter. Now this babysitter was not a teenager or girl next door but she was a really attractive married older woman around her 30's who was our neighbor. She was a family friend who had kids of her own that i used to play with. I really never paid much attention to her until one day when until one day as a kid i always ended up in some sort of mischief. I remember her scolding me one day (not hitting me but just angry) that i had stolen her purse, lol and also lost some of her stuff. For some reason this really turned me on me on as i was looked up at her angrily staring down at me. I was also really fascinated by the fact of how large she was in comparison with me and me being a kid how tiny i was she was like a giantess to me. I must be around 3 foot tall and she was 5'8" and had nice curves. I guess that's where my fascination with taller women began I was really aroused by the fact that i had to look up to her when she talked to me and THEN IT

HAPPENED! She told me that i should go to my room as punishment and lifted me in a front straddle as many parents do with their kids. I remember that amazing feeling of me unable to completely wrap my tiny legs around her nice curvy waist and so she had her lovely arms were wrapped tightly around me hugging me close to her body so i wouldn't fall off as she walked me up the stairs to my room. I think i might have also gotten little stiff while she was carrying me. That whole day i was so confused about these feelings and was thinking about her all day. lol, after that experience unfortunately for me she only babysat me two other times one time she got her kids to play with me and i would try to catch her alone and would attempt to set up scenarios to get her to carry me up to my room( smart for a kid eh? ) . Unfortunately they never worked i would only get her carry me short distances. I would climb up really high places( like a table or a tree) and ask her to get me down because i was afraid she would get mad and would hold up her arms and i would jump on her lap and front straddle her for a few seconds and then she'd put me down telling me how dangerous it was what i was doing. That would make me SO MAD when i was put down but i enjoyed it for a few seconds . I always loved the feeling of my legs not being completely being able to wrap around her body then we moved and i remember being really frustrated because i would never get to see her again.

Last edited by tallgirlfan; September 18th, 2009 at 06:13.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019), gaga141444 (October 9th, 2011)
Old September 18th, 2009, 05:13   #55
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

Of course then my parents started to get less busy so no more babysitters. Then there was this one time i had a bad experience when my parents were going to visit some friends and they had some local teenage girl neighborhood to come look after me. I remember her being also quite attractive she must be about 5'4" not as tall or curvy as that other lady but still very pretty and i was so excited by the fact that i could maybe relive those days that i had with that other lady. Unfortunately this girl was a spoiled teenage brat and i was also getting a bit older so it would be difficult to get away with climbing to a high spot and asking her to get me "down" but i was still pretty small and had to look up to her when she addressed me. I was alone with her and so turned on by that. In a moment of my weakness she was standing and had her back turned to me and i ran up to the sofa took a leap and jumped on her back and surprised her. You could hear a thump when i collided with her lovely back which barely shook or fazed her. Unfortunately for me few seconds of glee were short lived as she was majorly pissed and yelled at me "GET OFF" followed by more angry words that i can't seem to remember. Unfortunately after that no more babysitters. I grew older and almost forgot that i had this fetish. Until it was rekindled later in an odd sort of way when i was playing a video game.

Last edited by tallgirlfan; September 18th, 2009 at 06:18.
Old October 15th, 2009, 21:22   #56
fairyplant77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
10 Total

I was at my friend Cara's house when I was five years old. While I was standing in her kitchen, she walked over to me, wrapped her arms around my thighs, and lifted me off the ground. Her mom laughed hysterically, and ever since then I've been turned on by the humiliation of being lifted.

(Anyone else turned on by the embarrassment aspect?)
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:10   #57
sobbs1
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default frist time

I was 7 or 8 wonder woman(Linda Carter) on tv carryed a guy after that it was a girl on my street who could give great piggey back rides.
Old November 28th, 2009, 17:10   #58
hud01
STANDARD

1 For This Post
13 Total

The first time I was shown the power of a girl was when I was around 9 or 10. There was a coed game in gym class. I don't remember what the game was, but we met in the middle and she just hip checked me out of the way. The girl was taller and easily outweighed me.

Then years later I found my father's old Penthouse magazines. There were several letters on FF fights and domination. I read those letters over and over again for years. Then I saw a TV story on female bodybuilders. At the end of the story the girl took the male host and picked him up in a cradle and I was hooked.

After college I dated a girl who loved to give me piggyback rides. She wanted to show how strong she was, in spite of my weighing 50 or 60 pounds more than her. I used to be able to put my hands under her arms and lift her above my head, so she needed to impress me.

To watch, I prefer FF, especially with kissing. I wish there were more videos where one girl is really big and strong, and the other girl is small. I don't want domination and pain, I want lifts, carries and maybe some loving. Sort of a MF difference in size with FF. If I could see a girl put her hands under a girl's arms and press her up using only her power, no help from the small girl, I would be in heaven.

Personally I haven't found that really strong girl that could cradle me. Maybe I'll have to save up and get a session with a FBB.

Edit: Oh yeah, when did the light bulb go off, late 20's.

Last edited by hud01; November 28th, 2009 at 17:13.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)
Old December 9th, 2009, 20:31   #59
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

For me it was around 13 or 14 back in the heydays of my watching WWF wrestling. I remember I used to get really excited at the ladies matches (which were rare back then). For a while I couldnt figure out why but then I realized I used to get really turned on every time one of the ladies bodyslammed or otherwise lifted the other. And so it started.

My strong lifting/wrestling fandom is still present as some people know. I really like seeing ladies lift each other in the wrestling context. part of that is, no doubt, familiarity. It always give the lift a boost if I am familiar with the woman being lifted. It's why I love celeb lifts, wrestling lifts and (rare as they are) instances where women I know personally are lifted.
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:33   #60
The Lifted One
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total

I'm not really sure. I started really getting excited by it when I was in about the 7th grade, and I've never been the biggest guy (probably 5'7" 135 lbs. around then, compared to 5'8" 155 lbs. during my adult life), so lots of girls and women have actually lifted me. some on their own, some through my manipulations!

I do recall getting a hardon and exploding in my pants when I was lifted once by a bigger girl who made me feel like I was weightless to her while wrestling around. Probably was 14-ish, then. Jerked off many times to the fetish after that!