Old July 3rd, 2018, 17:03   #101
robert
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
302 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
In the end it is our decision to buy or not to buy the vids. I think thy are very reasonably priced, Robert. I don't understand what your issue really is apart from making them cheaper. But most vids of all types of fetishes are priced in the same range. Seems to be the norm.
Hey man,kudos for your amazing work so far!

Of course,pricing is the main issue for a customer whether they are diaries or multimedia products and as a customer I'm always seeking for a cheaper price. That's for sure.

About the bold part,you have your point and that's also a fact having a major influence on the whole business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far View Post
This is a specific business, it not like selling Vodka) pricing approximetly 1$ per minute popular not only for L&C clips, almost all fetish categories priced the same. Also, you must remember, that selling adult content requeres using sites like clips4sale, which takes huge comissions(40% on c4sale, f.e.)
Shout-out to you as well man, keep up the good work.

I don't reckon having competition in the business and decreasing the cost would be only specified to liqueur business mate There are differences for sure but as a main concept, demanding lower price is absolutely normal.

Bold part: You are right man, my issue mostly refers to those producers who sell their clips on their own websites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far View Post
A time ago, when I was selling clips via kinkbomb.com, I has a discount system up to 40% off for multiple orders, but only few customers used this offer. Decreasing price isn't working in this business.
I guess that's not enough data/statistics to make such a conclusion out of it but at the same time it gives me a perspective. Maybe customers tend to buy them one by one rather than packing bunch of them at once. Not considering myself as "Statistical Population" but I personally prefer having them purchased one at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
I have a suggestion. Go into the video business and set up whatever pricing you want. See, isn't that simple? It is obvious that you have discovered a business where you can make a lot of money by overcharging people. Go for it.
I don't know why do you have a bit of passive aggressive approach here, but I have no intention to show the producers thieves who try to rip us off what so ever. Although at the same time I think based on mentioned factors, pricing -at least by now- should've been a bit lowered.

P.S: As a matter of fact I am an entrepreneur, having my own start-up about Digital Business Card. I am pretty aware of how a business works. Cheers

Last edited by robert; July 4th, 2018 at 10:44.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 17:18   #102
Far
VIP Honored

4 For This Post
762 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post
Bold part: You are right man, my issue mostly refers to those producers who sell their clips on their own websites.
f.e. my "own" website is based on IndieBill, thats take their fees too(not so huge like c4s, of course)
also, if you want to buy clips, but they seems too expensive, you always may try to communicate with producer directly and get discount, it's just a hobby for most of us and money isn't main thing))
Who Said Thanks:
Lifter (July 4th, 2018), robert (July 4th, 2018), Athletic l&c (July 3rd, 2018), a106787 (July 3rd, 2018)
Old July 4th, 2018, 16:43   #103
wilk1978
VIP

6 For This Post
669 Total

Considering that the overwhelming majority of fetish producers won't make any lift and carry content outside of custom orders, we should be grateful to those producers who make lift and carry clips out of a genuine passion for the genre. There are not many of them left these days.

Whether a 10-minute clip is sold for $5, $10, or $15 seems kind of insignificant (and I don't say this as a wealthy person, trust me . If you think that clips are priced too high, you should also consider that many of the clips you find on sites like Clips4sale were order by customers (some of whom are members here) for far more money than you are paying.
Who Said Thanks:
rflcblue (July 6th, 2018), EZ (July 6th, 2018), (July 5th, 2018), Far (July 4th, 2018), Lifter (July 4th, 2018), WWE4Life (July 4th, 2018)
Old July 20th, 2018, 14:52   #104
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total
Default Giryl girls 5 & 6

Once again, two great clips from Dunehands. For those of you who like sleeepy/unconscious, GG 5 is for you. Truly awesome update!
Old September 6th, 2018, 04:52   #105
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Tow new great updates at Dunehands, friends and brothers. Check 'em out. They're awesome!
Old September 12th, 2018, 10:25   #106
gsr3032000
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,537 Total

Is anyone else unable to access Dunehands clips4sale page? Whenever I click it, it redirects me to the clips4sale's home page...
Old September 12th, 2018, 17:25   #107
Lifter
VIPOS

1 For This Post
362 Total

Just checked, it's working well for me. Try this: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39812/dunehands
Cheers
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (September 13th, 2018)
Old September 13th, 2018, 07:57   #108
gsr3032000
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,537 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Just checked, it's working well for me. Try this: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39812/dunehands
Cheers
Thanks, I suppose it is something related to my IP address - it works when I turn proxy on.
Who Said Thanks:
Lifter (September 13th, 2018)
Old September 25th, 2018, 00:25   #109
Daph
STANDARD

1 For This Post
61 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr3032000 View Post
Is anyone else unable to access Dunehands clips4sale page? Whenever I click it, it redirects me to the clips4sale's home page...
http://clips4sale.com is banned in Russia. Use http://www.clips4sale.com instead
Who Said Thanks:
Lifter (September 25th, 2018)
Old September 25th, 2018, 00:31   #110
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daph View Post
http://clips4sale.com is banned in Russia. Use http://www.clips4sale.com instead
Well! Those Russians interfering in our elections and now in our fetishes? That's deplorable!