Old January 28th, 2023, 02:47   #51
shanks001
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombowritoo View Post
I like mainly ff lift carry, it's just awrsome seeing a girl lifting another girls, doing the male role and making her feel safe and protected. It's really great
I’m the same way, I definitely prefer watching ff lift carry. I almost like it better when the smaller lifts the taller, with the whole situation being opposite from whats expected/normal
Old February 17th, 2023, 23:33   #52
Villalodiego
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
18 Total
Default Why Lift and carry?

For me i lift and carry is about the physical domination a woman has over me

but in a caring and sensual way. Like letting her dominance be shown while still

making me feel safe and in her control.
Old February 18th, 2023, 20:23   #53
edmanno

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default LV

Something that I’ve been attracted to as young as I can remember and I’m not really sure why. It’s interesting that many years later the desire for LC hasn’t really fizzled out. Maybe from seeing it in some cartoons intiially as a kid and being interested by it is how it started.
Old February 19th, 2023, 08:29   #54
169qwe
VIP

2 For This Post
1,466 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmanno View Post
Something that I’ve been attracted to as young as I can remember and I’m not really sure why. It’s interesting that many years later the desire for LC hasn’t really fizzled out. Maybe from seeing it in some cartoons intiially as a kid and being interested by it is how it started.
I think you speak for a lot of people here. I like to think of myself as a pretty "normal" guy - except for this highly unusual fetish. I have a bit of a foot fetish too, but so do a ton of guys. It's not unusual, unlike this fetish.

Regardless, I can't pinpoint it exactly, but I've pretty much had this fetish since I was an adolescent. I really can't explain its origin. I've tried.

There are fetishes that most people would think are closely related to this one and should therefore attract an L&C fetishist. S&M in various forms including bondage, chains, whipping and all the rest of it, etc.

I mean, it's female domination.

But those sorts of things do absolutely nothing for me. Even though it's the female domination part of L&C that really races my motor.

How do I explain it? I can't.

The same with f/m wrestling. I've incorporated wrestling into my various sessions with female wrestlers, but that's pretty much because I was too embarrassed to tell them that I just wanted a pure L&C session.

So we'd do a bit of wrestling and then I'd try to transition to L&C.

The point is, a chick dominating me in wrestling seems like it should be a real turn on, given how closely it borders on L&C. But it just doesn't. I should say it wasn't a real turn on, since I'm older now and my days of sessioning are largely through (with one exception - Lora Cross. She's an L&C goddess.)

For some reason that I can't explain, it's just L&C that has gotten me going as far as domination goes. I'm sure a shrink would have a field day with me.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (April 15th, 2023), raul2626 (February 22nd, 2023)
Old March 3rd, 2023, 23:03   #55
appleandspace
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

I think just a general attraction to strong women and a desire to be lifted myself. Definitely prefer some types of lifting over others (cradle over piggyback for example)

I think I’m just fascinated with strength and it’s really intriguing when a woman is able to carry a man in such a way as lift and carry.
Old April 14th, 2023, 21:57   #56
351mazda
STANDARD

1 For This Post
20 Total

For me it's more that I love to see a woman doing a physical challenge, and carrying someone is definitely a challenge. Especially if you add in a longer distance, or up a hill, or something like that.
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (April 19th, 2023)