Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old June 6th, 2011, 19:12   #1
Temeraire
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
9 For This Post
640 Total
Default Think before posting

Whilst we all appreciate the efforts taken by members to post new material on this forum, I feel I must address a serious concern I have regarding posts involving minors. A number of recent posts in the adult sections appear to contain photos or footage of people who may be younger than is permissible. The administrators do a fine job of identifying and removing material which may contain underage participants. However, it is important that members also take an active role in ensuring that they do not post any material containing people under the legal age of consent. I would suggest that if you are unsure whether the participants are of legal age, it?s better to err on the side of caution and not post the file. Sorry to preach but child protection is a serious issue that everyone has a responsibility towards.
Who Said Thanks:
loyd_carr (November 5th, 2011), gsr3032000 (October 10th, 2011), blauesau (October 8th, 2011), srfan (September 16th, 2011), girlfights (September 14th, 2011), luff(arungen) (July 23rd, 2011), Junkies19 (July 8th, 2011), trashcanman (June 7th, 2011), justpassingthru88 (June 7th, 2011)
Old June 6th, 2011, 21:09   #2
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,905 Total

If you see something in the adult section that doesn't belong use the help desk section to link it, and it will be moved or removed.
Old September 13th, 2011, 20:09   #3
Vodevil
VIP Honored
The very first member

0 For This Post
234 Total

Mark G, is it really necessary to create so many topics?
Old September 14th, 2011, 11:15   #4
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodevil View Post
Mark G, is it really necessary to create so many topics?
Why not ? That's the idea of a chat forum,is n't it ? Otherwise there would only be about two or three threads.
Old September 29th, 2011, 19:42   #5
quizarrdd
STANDARD

0 For This Post
95 Total

its defo important to talk about this issue. ive seen vids on ytube for example with extremely young girls videod doing l+c and its pretty scary how accepted it is by the viewers sometimes. i always make sure to let them know how i feel about this, and sometimes it comes as a suprise!

Last edited by quizarrdd; September 29th, 2011 at 19:45.
Old September 29th, 2011, 22:24   #6
Nateliftee
VIP Honored
The "2nd" first member

0 For This Post
56 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizarrdd View Post
its defo important to talk about this issue. ive seen vids on ytube for example with extremely young girls videod doing l+c and its pretty scary how accepted it is by the viewers sometimes. i always make sure to let them know how i feel about this, and sometimes it comes as a suprise!
It's because a lot of the people that posts the video post it out of innocence. They think that it is no harm UNTIL someone like mot238 comes around and asks for more. It is not until he says something that suggests to them that "someone" is getting off with it and IMMEDIATELY takes it off YouTube. To them mot238 becomes a p_d_p_i_e.

Last edited by Nateliftee; September 29th, 2011 at 22:29.
Old October 7th, 2011, 23:17   #7
Chaza
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
614 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
Why not ? That's the idea of a chat forum,is n't it ? Otherwise there would only be about two or three threads.
I think Mark has a point here. Though he has posted a lot of pointless topics in my opinion (sorry Mark), at least he is trying to get us to talk about lift and carry and what we enjoy about it. So I for one have contributed and expressed what i like and my feeling towards lift and carry in his threads; this is to be honest is what the forums should be about (In our general discussion topic anyways).

It's a general chat topic after all!