Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old September 4th, 2011, 20:12   #1
fairyplant77
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
10 Total
Default Lift & Carry = Boring

I'm starting to get bored of lift & carry, mainly because I don't see enough new photos. (I'm a big fan of FF front lifts -- and reverse front lifts -- and I literally only see only one or two new front lift photos each week).

Furthermore, this is about the only decent site on the internet I can find for L & C photos. Are there any more good websites or forums out there?

Please help. We front lift fans are starting to get bored.
Old September 4th, 2011, 20:25   #2
phoneman
Administrator

2 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyplant77 View Post
I'm starting to get bored of lift & carry, mainly because I don't see enough new photos. (I'm a big fan of FF front lifts -- and reverse front lifts -- and I literally only see only one or two new front lift photos each week).

Furthermore, this is about the only decent site on the internet I can find for L & C photos. Are there any more good websites or forums out there?

I am sorry that you are getting bored. I would point out that you have been a member for 2 1/2 years and have 22 posts. Maybe if every member had a least a post or two a week, we would all have more material.

There might also be materials that you would enjoy in the VIP sections But you do not qualify, due to lack of your contributions.

Anyway, again, sorry about the boredom, but perhaps with more contributions by many members (including you), there would much more material and no boredom for anyone.

You are certainly welcome to stay even at your minimal contribution level.
Who Said Thanks:
wm1122 (September 6th, 2011), winniethebeer (September 5th, 2011)
Old September 4th, 2011, 21:37   #3
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Start to spend some money on clip4sale or other website.
And you find that L&C is not boring.

L&C video or photos is hard to find, but if you spend some money in not that hard.
I buy three video this week, and i'm happy with that.
The videos that I buy there aren't in this forum or other forum sharing.
So... there is a way to satisfy your passion
Old September 4th, 2011, 22:48   #4
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

One more thing. It happens that there have been at least a dozen f/f front lift pics posted on the forum in the last week alone.
Old September 5th, 2011, 02:24   #5
goneju

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:

I agree with Mike. If you start buying you will get lots of front lift material on various clips4sale studios. I am also a great fan of FF front lifts. You will get lots of front lift videos in my clips4sale store.

Last edited by goneju; September 5th, 2011 at 04:31.

Old September 5th, 2011, 03:00   #6
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

I should be shooting with a tiny girl on thurs (4'11 and 90lbs) so will be sure to film LOTS of fronts lifts if I can and she will let me for my clips4sale store...

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308
Old September 6th, 2011, 19:49   #7
wm1122
VIPOS

5 For This Post
4,952 Total

Quote:

Just posted 16 ff front lifts in VIPOS section along with dozens of other new pics. If you would take the time and find new material and not expect others to provide it you would have access to VIP, VIPOS, and VIPOS + where there are litterally thousands probably over ten thousand phots you have never seen that include hundreds if not thousands of front lifts. What you are doing is the same as a guy bitching about not having any money, but he is too lazy to go get a job and earn it. Could you imagine how dead this board would be if everyone put in the effort of posting new material as you do? Based on your post, I will probably never post to the lower levels again, it came accross very selfish.
Who Said Thanks:
Nateliftee (September 17th, 2011), Liftluvver (September 7th, 2011), Mike (September 7th, 2011), dp (September 6th, 2011), phoneman (September 6th, 2011)
Old September 6th, 2011, 20:17   #8
phoneman
Administrator

1 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by wm1122 View Post
Just posted 16 ff front lifts in VIPOS section along with dozens of other new pics. If you would take the time and find new material and not expect others to provide it you would have access to VIP, VIPOS, and VIPOS + where there are litterally thousands probably over ten thousand phots you have never seen that include hundreds if not thousands of front lifts. What you are doing is the same as a guy bitching about not having any money, but he is too lazy to go get a job and earn it. Could you imagine how dead this board would be if everyone put in the effort of posting new material as you do? Based on your post, I will probably never post to the lower levels again, it came accross very selfish.
wm, absolutely I appreciate your point. It is possible that never posting in lower levels again might be a tiny over reaction to one person, but that is your decision, of course.
Who Said Thanks:
Liftluvver (September 7th, 2011)
Old September 8th, 2011, 00:25   #9
beach700
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

for some reason there was so many lift and carry videos on youtube back in 07 but now not that much. now it's only actors that are getting paid to do it. time has changed but i really enjoy this site ever since i discovered it. i find that lift and carry is boring on youtube but this site makes up for it

Last edited by beach700; September 8th, 2011 at 00:29.
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:57   #10
Afffenmann
STANDARD

0 For This Post
425 Total

i wish i would be bored by L&C
this fetish is so stupid, i'd be very happy to get rid of it