Old September 8th, 2011, 22:14   #11
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach700 View Post
for some reason there was so many lift and carry videos on youtube back in 07 but now not that much. now it's only actors that are getting paid to do it. time has changed but i really enjoy this site ever since i discovered it. i find that lift and carry is boring on youtube but this site makes up for it
Funny stuff is not free.
Why L&C website owners, like in clip4sale... they wann do video for free?
If you want a very original l&c stuff buy some videos or do it in your home with a fetish model.
I dont understand why people complain about youtube or this site.
L&C fetish is for fews peoples (unfortunaly) so is oblivius that the l&c video maker sell the videos.
If all begin buy some videos, maybe there will be more l&c good site on the internet.
Guys... not became selfish
I have not a l&c web site, but I'm happy to buy one video per month at least.
Old September 9th, 2011, 05:31   #12
dendrin
Administrator

1 For This Post
10,905 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach700 View Post
for some reason there was so many lift and carry videos on youtube back in 07 but now not that much. now it's only actors that are getting paid to do it. time has changed but i really enjoy this site ever since i discovered it. i find that lift and carry is boring on youtube but this site makes up for it
I definitely agree with that. If I had to pick two reasons why its because of certain members begging like imbeciles on the comments for them to do more lifts. Some even private message the girls which really crosses the line. This freaks them out and about half usually end up closing their Youtube account.

The second reason is facebook, and that needs little explanation.
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (September 11th, 2011)
Old September 9th, 2011, 11:01   #13
TV
STANDARD

0 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
I definitely agree with that. If I had to pick two reasons why its because of certain members begging like imbeciles on the comments for them to do more lifts. Some even private message the girls which really crosses the line. This freaks them out and about half usually end up closing their Youtube account.

I personally thought it was just a sign of youtube becoming more prudish, although your idea makes sense.
Old September 10th, 2011, 19:43   #14
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,154 Total

I wish I had no fetishes at all as they can interfere with life sometimes.... I've never been bored of lift and carry since I saw a woman carried on tv when I was 4.... Regarding youtube and other sites be sure to download any good videos as they seem to vanish too often, FLV player is an example....

One example was Phoebe and Charlie, both cute girls and they said they'd do more lifts but they just closed their account soon after... Real pity but I at least downloaded their best clip beforehand
Old September 14th, 2011, 11:17   #15
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afffenmann View Post
i wish i would be bored by L&C
this fetish is so stupid, i'd be very happy to get rid of it
In comparisson to other fetishes it's unusual. Certainly not boring though.
Old September 16th, 2011, 04:34   #16
WarandWin
VIPOS

2 For This Post
301 Total

Yeah there is allof of great Lift and Carry sites in the internet but you have to buy the videos!!! maybe you could check yourself in youtube and stop complaining!! I have posted several youtube clips in the forum so there is material, of course there will not be like 100 youtube Lift and Carry videos per day, but if you now how to search you may find like 1 video per day!! also if we buy the videos from the Lift and Carry sites they will do more and if they win allot of money they would improve and do better and better videos!!! so you should help and buy 1 Lift and Carry video at least per month!!!

And 1 more thing, check sites like Sleeper Kids World you would be suprised to find that there are allot of pics and videos of girls lifting girls.
Who Said Thanks:
Mike (September 20th, 2011), winniethebeer (September 17th, 2011)
Old September 17th, 2011, 17:46   #17
snakeguy
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
224 Total

The world has moved on to Facebook. Or some other place which is more private than youtube. Maybe thats the reason why there are so less candid youtube videos of L&C these days. I like them better than studio shoots any day.
I used to love L&C to bits a few years ago. But somehow , I am no longer into pics and videos (that much) these days. Maybe its my brain telling me that enough of theory, get down to the practical part now!
Dont get me wrong, I still adore L&C , much more than anything else out there, but I am gravitated towards pictures and videos like I used to.
Old September 18th, 2011, 09:49   #18
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

Ummm...there are plenty of FF lifts a bit too many if you ask me. Have you checked out the SKW website? Plenty of FF stuff there and its free
Old September 18th, 2011, 09:51   #19
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Perhaps decrease of interest in pics/videos etc is explainable by the fact that we are all simply getting older and our libido is weakening slightly with age! And I'm not trying to make fun of anyone - I'm the same way. Ten years ago, I used to think a picture or two of FF l/c would make my day! Obviously, the much greater availability of l/c material now has something to do with it but I think it's possible that our aging bodies also contribute. When you're a young man, practically anything can arouse you. But now it takes a little more. It's a normal, unfortunate fact of life.

Just a theory.
Old September 18th, 2011, 19:01   #20
beach700
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post

this is true. most of candid lift and carry videos are on facebook these days. hopefully all these videos will come back on youtube but i doubt it lol. remember the el baile del koala videos? those were very popular back in the days and now all gone but thank god we still have this site because i have found so many facebook pics that people stole from their friends. at least this site has some candid left