Old January 24th, 2023, 04:07   #11
Bbwbearhug
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,383 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimpPipers View Post
My ex often lifted and carried me. She was always more dominant and always humiliated me when she OTS Carried me, she liked to spank me often aswell
Welcome to the forum, my friend!
Who Said Thanks:
jonsky (January 30th, 2023)
Old January 24th, 2023, 23:42   #12
TheLurker1
VIPOS

1 For This Post
4,927 Total

They’re certainly out there. People have mentioned that a lot of women are only proactive about lifting their partner because they know they get a kick out of it. That is indeed true.

I think another reason is that women lifting men subverts traditional societal norms, and they thrive off that. Those who have been lifted by a bunch of women know how far “I bet you can’t lift me” can get you. I have also noticed a lot of gym girls using squatting men as their party trick, as an example.

This isn’t to say that there are a ton of women that are naturally proactive about it; far from it, in fact. However, with the right circumstances and interests, they’re out there, for sure.

I’m not into being a liftee, but I have come across a few women on dating apps priding themselves on their ability to lift a man.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (January 25th, 2023)
Old January 27th, 2023, 22:50   #13
Denns
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

i've only met women who said they do it because i like it and they get turned on by my reactions, not because they like it by themselfs
Old January 28th, 2023, 02:34   #14
shanks001
STANDARD

1 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW Shyguy View Post
There is one really cool really funny gal on YouTube that does it. Comedy Lizzy Lizzy. She does it supposedly for physical humor though.
On her channel is seems she does both the lifting and getting lifted, sometimes by girls half her size which adds to her whole comedy bit
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (January 30th, 2023)
Old January 30th, 2023, 22:12   #15
jonsky
VIPOS

3 For This Post
1,717 Total

Through my experiences i could say that many women dont like be lifters, but i saw the most important reason is they not feel feminine in role of lifter and not because lack of physical capabilities (that no so important).

But luckily its not so rare women who enjoy to be lifters. And its not always that they not look feminine. Some like be lifters because of competitive caracter, and the others because of motherly personality, and many times both reasons are presented. In some cases they want to be original and special.
And i have experience when woman feel uncofortable in the moment of sugestion, but when she decide to do it, then began to enjoy. Shure that is case only when woman is physicaly able to carry somebody with not to much problems.
Who Said Thanks:
grim_evil (May 8th, 2023), nicovanaken (February 25th, 2023), gremlin_95 (January 31st, 2023)
Old February 4th, 2023, 12:37   #16
Jetto
STANDARD

1 For This Post
77 Total

Such woman is a treasure
Recently I found Klaudia K - young, strong and dominant, as you see, she likes carrying her boyfriend. Catch a link:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/imag...5%82odziejczyk
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (February 22nd, 2023)
Old February 11th, 2023, 13:49   #17
Morningstar

1 For This Post
1 Total

I'm not sure it is necessarily something women even KNOW about. In terms of the psychosexual would it form part of those early experiences that later lead to this kink? Do notice that lots of young women are getting into lifting in the gym apparently on insta , tik tok Facebook groups etc Maybe will give more of the young ones a chance to discuss in early relationships?
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (February 13th, 2023)
Old February 19th, 2023, 10:07   #18
169qwe
VIP

4 For This Post
1,469 Total

"I mean, making it a game can make almost everything fun."

We cite here an earlier quote by a forum member, maybe two weeks old.

In other words, this is a bit of a delayed response to this post, sorry. But the original poster hit the nail on the head when he said "making it a game can make almost everything fun."

Judging by his comments he was referring to the scavenger hunt sheet that I've been using (to get over 100 lifts).

It's true: Making it a game makes all the difference. I mean, are you just going to approach a group of random girls and say, "Hey, can you lift me?"

Think about it. But the sheet changes everything. It makes it all seem fun, like a board game or something. The key is the presentation. You have to appear outgoing and fun-loving, like it actually is a game.

You have to joke around with them and make them laugh.

For the most part the girls love the challenge and are eager to try to help you out.

Incidentally, the scavenger hunt sheet presents many challenges, of which lifting a guy is merely one. Of course, most of these challenges are designed to weed most girls out.

For example, how many girls are named Candace? Or have a Canadian passport? Or can juggle four objects? Or have a twin? Or a 1968 Corvette?

See what I mean?

They read through the list saying, "No, we can't help you with that, we can't help you with that, we can't help you with that..."

But then they come to the challenge that reads "Video of you lifting a girl - then HER lifting YOU! (10 bonus points for the most impressive lift)."

They'll more often than not say "WAIT - we can DEFINITELY help you with that! I can lift you" (or alternately: Hey, she can definitely lift you, pointing to one of her friends).

It all starts from there.

Incidentally, I once ran into three girls on the street who actually checked off THREE boxes...

Two of the girls were twins. I figured that was more than enough. But the one who wasn't actually had a Canadian passport.

Then one of the twins just smiled and said "I can lift you."

I laughed it off. She was a skinny little thing who couldn't have been more than 105 lbs. I was 190-195. But she repeated it. She was serious.

Anyway, she didn't just pick me up a few inches off the ground in a bearhug or whatever, like a lot of other girls so. No way.

This skinny little girl actually CRADLED my 190-195!

True story.

This was maybe the most impressive lift I've ever gotten with the scavenger hunt sheet (I've posted pics of this in this thread).

Anyway, back to the present. I got a lift from a cutie with a real tight little body just hours before I typed this message, using humor and the sheet.

Once again: Making a game out of it is the key to getting lifts.

I've gotten about 110 lifts that way. And I'm over 200 lbs. so I'm not some tiny guy these girls are lifting. And they're all smaller to average size girls since those are the only kinds I approach. I'm not much interested in being lifted by a hefty girl.

Just remember to use humor. Humor is key.

Last edited by 169qwe; February 19th, 2023 at 10:17.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (April 7th, 2023), rayvan (March 2nd, 2023), gremlin_95 (February 21st, 2023), cmcwmod (February 19th, 2023)
Old April 2nd, 2023, 18:59   #19
vergattos

4 For This Post
4 Total

My ex enjoyed to lift me. She knewd that i like that and she would give me piggyback rides whenever she had chance. She never wanted to sit in my lap, never ever. When we ware alone, she would always take me in her lap. When she find that she can carry me in her arms, she was always doing that. She did that because i loved that and because she liked to compete and show strenght. She tried to lift me in many ways by herself. Her favorite was when would she lift me in high heels because that was a bit scarry for me as i always afraid that we can fall or she can hurt her legs. When i broke my leg (was a pretty bad), she carried me around in her arms for first few weeks.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (April 7th, 2023), justtakemenow (April 4th, 2023), neptune_g2 (April 3rd, 2023), gremlin_95 (April 3rd, 2023)
Old April 3rd, 2023, 20:40   #20
Kubecka
VIP

0 For This Post
183 Total
Default Women who enjoy lift and carry

I have a friend who carried me before and i know she likes to do it. She doesnt get turned on by it all the time but she likes it because she gets to display her strength. She likes to wrestle and lift weights so she will try to show off her strength any chance she gets. I am planning on meeting up with her soon and i hope to get some lifts out of it