VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
455 Total
Default Yep....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 169qwe View Post
Then one of the twins just smiled and said "I can lift you."

I laughed it off. She was a skinny little thing who couldn't have been more than 105 lbs. I was 190-195. But she repeated it. She was serious.

Anyway, she didn't just pick me up a few inches off the ground in a bearhug or whatever, like a lot of other girls so. No way.

This skinny little girl actually CRADLED my 190-195!
Here's an example of a girl casually doing a one-arm chin-up. She looks pretty small, but at least 110-115lbs? But that means she can pull 220-230lbs. just as easily using both arms, right?

https://streamable.com/rt3ymj

And here's another girl around that size doing a regular chin-up with 105lb. of weights strapped to her body.

https://streamable.com/ia3e20

And this girl managed a chin-up with a total weight of 237lbs. (She doesn't look too big either but the scale says she weighed 144.)

https://streamable.com/z8mjnq
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (April 10th, 2023), caracal25 (April 6th, 2023)
Old April 6th, 2023, 10:48   #22
TheLurker1
VIPOS

0 For This Post
4,927 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
Here's an example of a girl casually doing a one-arm chin-up. She looks pretty small, but at least 110-115lbs? But that means she can pull 220-230lbs. just as easily using both arms, right?
Not at all, that isn’t how that works. They are different movements.

However, in all likelihood, she possesses the power for LnC.
Old April 7th, 2023, 18:36   #23
169qwe
VIP

0 For This Post
1,470 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by vergattos View Post
My ex enjoyed to lift me. She knewd that i like that and she would give me piggyback rides whenever she had chance. She never wanted to sit in my lap, never ever. When we ware alone, she would always take me in her lap. When she find that she can carry me in her arms, she was always doing that. She did that because i loved that and because she liked to compete and show strenght. She tried to lift me in many ways by herself. Her favorite was when would she lift me in high heels because that was a bit scarry for me as i always afraid that we can fall or she can hurt her legs. When i broke my leg (was a pretty bad), she carried me around in her arms for first few weeks.
Nice. How much do you both weigh?
Old April 8th, 2023, 19:59   #24
tjw1971
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
455 Total
Default re: not how it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLurker1 View Post
Not at all, that isn’t how that works. They are different movements.

However, in all likelihood, she possesses the power for LnC.
I understand they're different movements. But it's a more demanding one to do a one-arm pull-up than to hold someone else on your back.

I remember years ago, there were multiple guys commenting on YouTube channels when athletic women would do regular chin-ups, saying "I'll really be impressed if a woman ever does a legit one-arm chin-up.". And for years after that, you never saw it happen. Then, videos started appearing with a few women able to do weighted chin-ups with an extra 25lbs. or what-not. And it progressed from there.

Given the fact women generally have more lower body strength than upper, it's just much more common they've got the leg strength to leg press a stack of weights at the gym, and not to have their legs be the limitation for carrying a guy. It's usually going to be more of a struggle for them to hold a guy up on their back with their arms around his legs. (That's why you sometime see smaller girls giving bigger guys a piggyback by bending over and walking around with him more or less lying across her back, vs standing straight up.)
Old April 9th, 2023, 20:27   #25
TheLurker1
VIPOS

0 For This Post
4,927 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
I understand they're different movements. But it's a more demanding one to do a one-arm pull-up than to hold someone else on your back.

I remember years ago, there were multiple guys commenting on YouTube channels when athletic women would do regular chin-ups, saying "I'll really be impressed if a woman ever does a legit one-arm chin-up.". And for years after that, you never saw it happen. Then, videos started appearing with a few women able to do weighted chin-ups with an extra 25lbs. or what-not. And it progressed from there.

Given the fact women generally have more lower body strength than upper, it's just much more common they've got the leg strength to leg press a stack of weights at the gym, and not to have their legs be the limitation for carrying a guy. It's usually going to be more of a struggle for them to hold a guy up on their back with their arms around his legs. (That's why you sometime see smaller girls giving bigger guys a piggyback by bending over and walking around with him more or less lying across her back, vs standing straight up.)
My point is that doing a one arm pull up doesn’t mean she can automatically pull 230lbs just as easily.
Old May 6th, 2023, 02:52   #26
Banditex
STANDARD

0 For This Post
34 Total

Recently I tried to contact some session girl request L&C, but the reply is「 strongly refused 」and regard that is un-normal

Last edited by Banditex; May 6th, 2023 at 16:08.
Old May 6th, 2023, 17:20   #27
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
1,053 Total

One of my ex’s unintentionally became a fan of lifting me. We had a little wrestle, I won and carried her around the room on my shoulders. After I put her down, she wanted to do that to me. I couldn’t quite believe what I was hearing. I hopped on right away and she had no problem. It became something of a foreplay with us for quite a while. I never asked to be lifted once, she initiated it every time. Got close to 30 nude shoulder rides from her that way! I put an end to it when she said her back hurt after putting me down on my last ride from her. We never attempted it again, she offered but I didn’t want to risk injury to her.

I posted a little more about her here: http://www.landcforum.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=40
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (May 8th, 2023), grim_evil (May 8th, 2023), zebra (May 8th, 2023)
Old May 7th, 2023, 07:56   #28
169qwe
VIP

1 For This Post
1,470 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterkavar View Post
One of my ex’s unintentionally became a fan of lifting me. We had a little wrestle, I won and carried her around the room on my shoulders. After I put her down, she wanted to do that to me. I couldn’t quite believe what I was hearing. I hopped on right away and she had no problem. It became something of a foreplay with us for quite a while. I never asked to be lifted once, she initiated it every time. Got close to 30 nude shoulder rides from her that way! I put an end to it when she said her back hurt after putting me down on my last ride from her. We never attempted it again, she offered but I didn’t want to risk injury to her.

I posted a little more about her here: http://www.landcforum.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=40
That's awesome. Nothing better than spontaneous lifts where the gal is actually the one taking charge. That can't be duplicated in sessions, for example, where it's all scripted.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (May 8th, 2023)
Old May 8th, 2023, 08:45   #29
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
611 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterkavar View Post

It's great when that kind of thing happens. My ex begged me to lift and carry her when we dated. I ACTED like I reluctantly agreed to grant her wishes. She had no idea that I was into it too.
Old May 10th, 2023, 05:25   #30
elliotbessinger
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

In a previous era of my life when I was skinny (still am but used to be too ) a female friend of a friend seemed to get a thrill out of picking me up and spinning me around. She thought it would embarrass me but I actually loved it.

So did the couple of girls that picked me up as a kid but the title asked about women so idk if that counts!