The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old October 16th, 2011, 00:48   #621
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Babysitter Lifting Series (Part 1)

When Kaycee gets home and tells Choice that she just got back from an evening of babysitting, the cute and petite Choice can't help but begin to reminisce about how much she loved it when she was young and her babysitter used to lift her and carry her around the house. Kaycee lets her know that she does that all the time when she babysits and asks Choice if she would like her to lift her like her old babysitter did. Choice can hardly contain her happiness and gleefully accepts!

Kaycee starts by showing how she lifts and carries when she babysits and throws her over her shoulder and walks around while playing airplane. She also asks what lifts Choice liked most from her past. Kaycee performs each lift effortlessly as she lifts Choice between the legs, presses her up high against the wall, lifts her by her hips, performs front and side straddles, behind the back lifts and even balances her on one legs while holding her like a ball.

Choice is in heaven as she gets to relive her days as a young girl while her babysitter lifts and carries her around the house.

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (October 19th, 2011)
Old October 16th, 2011, 15:17   #622
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total
Default Babysitter

Hi Rachel,

very nice clip, very strong lifts with a petite girl, very powerful straight lifts. Great! I love you !!!!!

Minimax
Old October 16th, 2011, 15:21   #623
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi Rachel,

very nice clip, very strong lifts with a petite girl, very powerful straight lifts. Great! I love you !!!!!

Minimax
Thanks so much Minimaxde! I knew you would like this one!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 16th, 2011, 23:06   #624
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

I see that grapplinggirls of clips4sale has recently used Kaycee for scissoring shoots mixed with lifting. I wonder if she showed her lifting moves that she learned from you?

Any luck with obtaining GG's talent? Diesel is available for sessions (according to their site) and LizVeyron is probably the hottest ticket on their site. She's a hot athletic beast, I watched one of her clips she's very lean, strong, agile and skilled.
Old October 20th, 2011, 19:11   #625
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
620 Total

that sideways basket lift on one thigh was impressive
Old October 25th, 2011, 23:39   #626
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default I Just Want to Use the Phone!

Paul just moved to the US from England but locked himself out of this house. He knocks on this neighbor's door to introduce himself and ask to use the phone. Unfortunately, he knocked on Kaycee's door and had no idea what he just got himself into!

Kaycee lets him know that he can use the phone, but he has to wrestle her for it. Paul is completely confused and little afraid of the sexy amazon but agrees as he needs to call a locksmith. Kaycee wastes no time overpowering him with powerful scissorholds, choke holds and pins and quickly wins two falls. She makes a deal with Paul that if he wins the next fall, he can use the phone and if he loses, she gets to lift him. He agrees, and Kaycee completely overwhelms him with her strength and pins him.

Kaycee then throws Paul over her shoulder and proudly walks around with the defeated male as she flexes her calves and performs squats. Paul is close to 190 lbs, but looks so tiny in her arms. Kaycee then performs over one shoulder lifts, fireman's carries, front and side straddles, behind the back lifts, piggybacks and even a shoulder sit on one shoulder. Paul is completely helpless as Kaycee keeps lifting and walking around the room with him.

Paul is completely dominated throughout this video both on the mat, and in the air as he is no match for Kaycee's female strength.

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 26th, 2011, 21:47   #627
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by luff(arungen) View Post
that sideways basket lift on one thigh was impressive
Hi Luff!:

I thought so too. The best lifts sometimes just happen when we improvise....just like that one

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 27th, 2011, 07:10   #628
goodstate
STANDARD

0 For This Post
39 Total

Hi RachelFights,

Would you like to lift like my avatar?
The girl makes bearhug and the boy grips girl's leg and twists his feet?
Would you have this kind of video?
Old October 27th, 2011, 14:42   #629
Ninjabuddy
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
211 Total

Hi Rachel, I am a not sure if you got my email, but awhile back, we discussed using me in some of your videos since I lived in the Orlando area, and I was wondering if you would be interested in using me again? I am in school now, but I will be back in Orlando around mid December, and I would love to be used for one of your videos, preferably with Kaycee as the lifter if that's possible! I'm 125 pounds, so I'm guessing that should not be too tough to lift haha. Thanks!
Old October 29th, 2011, 22:44   #630
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabuddy View Post
Hi Rachel, I am a not sure if you got my email, but awhile back, we discussed using me in some of your videos since I lived in the Orlando area, and I was wondering if you would be interested in using me again? I am in school now, but I will be back in Orlando around mid December, and I would love to be used for one of your videos, preferably with Kaycee as the lifter if that's possible! I'm 125 pounds, so I'm guessing that should not be too tough to lift haha. Thanks!
Please check your email when you get a chance. I responded to you there.

www.clips4sale.com/39486