Old December 21st, 2020, 23:12   #1
TheLurker1
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
4,925 Total
Default How much do you weigh?

Title.

I weigh 221lbs to 223lbs depending on the time of day. I was quite surprised to learn that people who indulge in sessions are as heavy, or even heavier than I am. I'm going up to 230-235ish.

An extension question, I suppose:

Do you consider dropping a few lbs before your session, in an endeavour to make it easier on the woman in question?
Old December 22nd, 2020, 15:54   #2
TheGovernor8430
VIP

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLurker1 View Post
Title.

I weigh 221lbs to 223lbs depending on the time of day. I was quite surprised to learn that people who indulge in sessions are as heavy, or even heavier than I am. I'm going up to 230-235ish.

An extension question, I suppose:

Do you consider dropping a few lbs before your session, in an endeavour to make it easier on the woman in question?
Dropping weight is definitely something I consider but for some reason I never take it seriously. My current weight is 247 thought I bounce around a lot from 240-260. Depends on year as I?m heavier in winter and lighter in summer.

Out of curiosity, how many women have lifted u at your weight? Were they session women? If so who
Old December 22nd, 2020, 18:30   #3
TheLurker1
VIPOS

0 For This Post
4,925 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGovernor8430 View Post
Dropping weight is definitely something I consider but for some reason I never take it seriously. My current weight is 247 thought I bounce around a lot from 240-260. Depends on year as I?m heavier in winter and lighter in summer.

Out of curiosity, how many women have lifted u at your weight? Were they session women? If so who
I haven't been my current weight for very long. I've never had a session.
When I was 196lbs, two women were able to hold me in a piggyback position, although they could not move.
When I was 213lbs, another woman held me in a piggyback position, and could not move.

My weight is muscle weight, so I'm not sure if that plays a role, in terms of how the weight feels when carrying it.

At the same time, I live in the UK, where the general athleticism of women is pretty subpar, so it makes sense that they'd have a hard time. I'm sure there are plenty of women in Scandinavian countries/US/Canada that would have zero problem holding me, even when I reach 230-235.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 23:22   #4
phantom23
Banned

0 For This Post
473 Total

I'm 6'3 195lbs (very fit) and I've only had 2 girls (out of about 100) who were unable to lift me. Ha, maybe you guys are just hanging around weak women *or maybe Im just around stronger women--probably not by coincidence). I'm always amazed by the ease at which many women can lift me.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 01:09   #5
TheLurker1
VIPOS

0 For This Post
4,925 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom23 View Post
I'm 6'3 195lbs (very fit) and I've only had 2 girls (out of about 100) who were unable to lift me. Ha, maybe you guys are just hanging around weak women *or maybe Im just around stronger women--probably not by coincidence). I'm always amazed by the ease at which many women can lift me.
I do find it's easier to lift taller people, to be fair - the distribution of weight is more widespread and depending on the lift, the amount of torque needed to perform it.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 03:15   #6
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

I'd love to be as light as you guys lol.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 10:40   #7
TheLurker1
VIPOS

0 For This Post
4,925 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
I'd love to be as light as you guys lol.
I'm quite interested to know what your weight is, if 220lbs+ is considered "light" in comparison to us.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 11:17   #8
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

Right now I'm sitting around 320lbs I've been down to as low as 266lbs since adulthood but I'm usually right around the 300lbs mark. If you look back at some of my posts I discuss some of my lifting experiences at different weights, but short story is I've been lifted multiple times weighing as little as 270 to as much as my current 320 possibly a little higher as I don't weigh myself regularly.

I will add for the record that I'm 6'2" tall, and my weight is not all fat, I'm pretty wide across the shoulders and chest.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 14:12   #9
Vodevil
VIP Honored
The very first member

0 For This Post
234 Total

6ft2 and about 220 lbs, though it's been over 3 years since I last checked it (I don't own a scale).
Old December 23rd, 2020, 19:33   #10
Ldsrd

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLurker1 View Post
I do find it's easier to lift taller people, to be fair - the distribution of weight is more widespread and depending on the lift, the amount of torque needed to perform it.
I would also add that the weight will feel less if the person that is being lifted is more compact. You can make yourself easier to lift if you tense your body a bit.