The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old January 20th, 2022, 23:49   #11
Lifted321
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
5 Total

I have a gf, and she realized that I love lift and carry, because I always lift and fuck her, but she doesnt know that I also love being lifted. Anyways I havent told her yet, because im pretty sure she will find it pretty strange
Old January 28th, 2022, 06:01   #12
greystreets
VIP

0 For This Post
46 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted321 View Post
I have a gf, and she realized that I love lift and carry, because I always lift and fuck her, but she doesnt know that I also love being lifted. Anyways I havent told her yet, because im pretty sure she will find it pretty strange
Go for it - maybe she has a special kink she would like to share as well. In fact, you can start the conversation by asking her that question.

Or you can playfully suggest she try to carry you next time you lift her.
Old March 26th, 2022, 09:05   #13
Brekky
STANDARD

0 For This Post
2 Total

I'd just be open and honest about it. Especially if indulging in lift and carry is something you want out of your relationship. It's not really a taboo kink, so worst case scenario is generally your partner will let you know they're not into it.
Old April 21st, 2022, 06:24   #14
LifedBoy
STANDARD

0 For This Post
18 Total
I just told my ex-girlfriend and my current girlfriend that I like being lifted. They both were really open about it.
They just started lifting me up a couple of times. I think its important, not to be agressive about it. Just give be honest. I think that if your partner loves you, she/he will help you with your needs.
Old April 22nd, 2022, 17:35   #15
forevernate28
VIP

0 For This Post
208 Total

Most of the partners I have told have been cool with it. My fifth thought it was really weird (although it was nothing compared to hers), and my sixth actually really loved being picked up. However, the next one hated being carried, and when I tried, she got angry and told her best friend to tell me off about it on Facebook Messenger. Needless to say, it only lasted a few weeks anyway.

My fiancé is totally supportive, but she’s a big girl, and I can’t lift her for longer than a second, if even that. She’s tried to help me find friends who love being carried, though, including going onto her Fetlife and putting a hit out for people (no responses there, ofc). She just really doesn’t want me to do sessions because of how expensive they are.
Old August 7th, 2022, 09:35   #16
Stickgames45
VIP

0 For This Post
165 Total

For me I never mentioned it. But my wife just occasionally feels like carrying me for some reason. I love it but sometimes I worry that it's maybe because she found something in my web history or maybe she found a video on my pc and still never told me about it. Who knows..
Old August 9th, 2022, 19:20   #17
luff(arungen)
Administrator

2 For This Post
621 Total
Default my tactic

nowadays it is easier to do this because you can first playfully talk about her being strong and then "realize" after a little while that her strength turns her on...and then "realize" that her lifting you also turns you on. In case you don't want to be honest from the get-go, that is.

One thing I used to do back when telling a girl of my lift and carry fetish was that - as we dated - I would bring up the topic of fetishes. Not MY fetish but rather HER fetishes. I would ask her if she had any fetishes or anything kinky she liked. Or maybe just something she preferred during/before sex. If they were shy about it, I'd encourage them and say that everyone has fetishes/kinks/preferences and there's nothing wrong with it. I'd also say that I'd like to accommodate their fetish.

In every single case where the girl told me of her fetish/kink/preference, she would then reciprocate the question. That would be a good segue to me mentioning my fetish.
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (August 11th, 2022), zebra (August 10th, 2022)
Old August 9th, 2022, 22:51   #18
pickmeup9
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,376 Total

Here’s what I did in my last relationship. I picked her up and made out with her. Then later I asked if she thought that was hot. Then I mentioned I think it’d be hot if she did it to me. And she was like, sure. And then it was fine, and I could refer to it later and be like “remember the time…” to remind her it was a big turn on for me.

As for whether to tell your partner or not, I mean, of course you should. Do you want to do l&c with her? If so, then you’ve got to communicate for that to happen. I can’t imagine having a close relationship with someone without mentioning that part of myself. Let me assure you, it is definitely worth it.
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (August 11th, 2022), zebra (August 10th, 2022)