Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old July 18th, 2017, 18:49   #111
brattyfootgirls
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
6 For This Post
225 Total

New today on http://www.versusfetish.com

Ayla comes in complaining that she can't hit the gym today. her friend Grey is more than happy to help her get a work out in however by lifting and carrying her around the room. Grey even gets in on the action and tries to lift her friend as best she can. Ayla is 5'8 135 lbs and very strong! She easily shows Grey just how powerful she is with a variety of lifts!

Who Said Thanks:
perun ffcarries (November 19th, 2017), dendrin (November 11th, 2017), schuster007 (September 27th, 2017), a106787 (July 20th, 2017), TheWolfe (July 19th, 2017), aedgar (July 19th, 2017)
Old July 19th, 2017, 06:44   #112
TheWolfe
VIPOS

1 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattyfootgirls View Post
Do you mean on the clip itself or the customs page? I can work that in no problem. Although not all the girls freely give up their weight to me!
I mean on the customs page where I'd pick the girls I want to have you shoot. Even if it's just their height that's better than nothing. It helps envision how the girls will look together. The weights are nice if you can get them. Maybe if the girls know it can help them get hired (and possibly re-hired if they don't mislead and cause a disappointing video) they'll be motivated to accommodate. I know weight is probably not relevant to the majority of clips they're asked to do but it's certainly relevant to L&C.

Thanks for responding!
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (July 20th, 2017)
Old September 5th, 2017, 22:04   #113
brattyfootgirls
Producer

5 For This Post
225 Total

New today in http://www.versusfetish.com

Powerful Russian Amazon Vika makes her debut on versus as she overpowers Fluffy with a variety of Lifts and Slams! The 5'10 158lbs Goddess towers over her shrimpy 5'4 135 lbs opponent humiliating him by lifting him up and crushing him with her arms before slamming him hard on the mats. She stands over him, completely dominating him using her strength in this hot Lift and Carry wrestling match!

Starring: Goddess Vika, Fluffy

Clip Features: Lift and Carry, Amazons, Powerful Women, Tall women, Mixed Wrestling

Who Said Thanks:
schuster007 (September 27th, 2017), piggybackrides (September 24th, 2017), a106787 (September 8th, 2017), sheamazon69 (September 6th, 2017), uplifted0 (September 5th, 2017)
Old September 24th, 2017, 16:10   #114
brattyfootgirls
Producer

5 For This Post
225 Total

Quite possibly the best Lift and Carry clip we've shot to date! Amazon Vanessa at 6'3 230lbs takes on Maria Jade at 5'4 130lbs as these two powerhouses show off their incredible strength! Octavio comes to help them with their lift and carry abilities (5'9 150lbs). They go through a wide array of carries, with Vanessa even lifting and carrying both Maria and Octavio at the same time! A double piggy back and side hold! Maria even lifts and carries the much taller and heavier Vanessa! These 3 really give it their all in this fantastic clip!

Starring: Amazon Vanessa Rain, Maria Jade, Octavio Fullbuster

Clip Features: Lift and Carry, Amazons, Strong women.

Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (December 4th, 2017), sheamazon69 (October 17th, 2017), schuster007 (September 27th, 2017), ppfd (September 24th, 2017), piggybackrides (September 24th, 2017)
Old September 25th, 2017, 20:31   #115
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,041 Total

Great clip. It certainly had the most unique shoulder ride/s. I've ever seen. I didn't think it was going to work when MJ tossed him up, lol.
Who Said Thanks:
brattyfootgirls (September 29th, 2017)
Old September 29th, 2017, 01:23   #116
brattyfootgirls
Producer

0 For This Post
225 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterkavar View Post
Great clip. It certainly had the most unique shoulder ride/s. I've ever seen. I didn't think it was going to work when MJ tossed him up, lol.
haha yeah there were a few I thought wouldn't work, but these 3 made them work!
Old October 7th, 2017, 21:30   #117
brattyfootgirls
Producer

0 For This Post
225 Total

Boston's own 5'9 145lb Powerhouse Tanzi has never done Lift and Carry before, bt she was feeling pretty strong today and decided she wanted to see what all the fuss is about. She had 5'8 160lbs Octavio on hand to help her out and show off her Lift and Carry chops. She goes through a bunch of carries like cradle, fireman, over the shoulder, leg lift superman, front carry, side carry and more! Great debut from her!

Starring: Goddess Tanzi, Octavio Fullbuster

Old November 11th, 2017, 16:58   #118
brattyfootgirls
Producer

3 For This Post
225 Total

New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

These two real life BFFs have such a blast in everything they do it's contagious! Put up againstone another in a Lift and Carry battle they try to outdo one another to see who is the strongest. Abby clearly has a size advantage over her friend but that doesn;t stop Lacey doing her best to show Abby she can match her any day of the week as they try a variety of lift and carries such as cradle, piggy back, over the shoulder, fireman etc.

Starring: Lacey Legs, Abby Marie

Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (December 4th, 2017), perun ffcarries (November 19th, 2017), TheWolfe (November 18th, 2017)
Old November 28th, 2017, 17:22   #119
brattyfootgirls
Producer

3 For This Post
225 Total

The 6'3 Amazon Vanessa takes on Lizzy Lamb in an obvious one sided wrestling match. Vanessa is far too powerful for the smaller Lizzy as she scoops her up in all sorts of lift and carry holds and shows off her superior strength. Lizzy scrambles and wiggles bit it's of no use as Vanessa smiles and lifts her high into the air, cradling her, over the shoulder, underarm lifts, upside down lifts and more in this awesome clip!

Starring: Vanessa Rain, Lizzy Lamb

Clip Features: Amazons, Lift and Carry, Strong women

Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (December 4th, 2017), farfax (November 29th, 2017), TheWolfe (November 28th, 2017)
Old May 8th, 2018, 12:03   #120
brattyfootgirls
Producer

1 For This Post
225 Total

In this candid introduction to the Lift & carry community 5'11 120lb amazon and incredibly strong Ivy Secret egts a taste of what L&C is all about! Jason walks her through the clip as she easily picks him up and carries him around using her superior strength. The toned Amazon tells us all about herself as she proves herself a powerful new entry to the scene!

Starring: Ivy Secret, Jason Ninja

Lifts: Cradle, Over the shoulder, Fireman, Piggy back, Leg lift/ Superman, Side carry, Bearhug

Category: LIFT & CARRY

Who Said Thanks:
aedgar (May 8th, 2018)