Old June 14th, 2020, 06:09   #12
Laptop
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
50 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveslim View Post
Can anyone please explain why recently there are a lot of Indian lift and carry videos on tiktok? Is it like a challenge or something? Also if someone speaks Bengali, why does that guy keeps getting lifted in the Bengal lift and carry videos? It seems like a TV show
1. Why so many L&C tiktoks in India:

Firstly, having 1.3+ billion population with easy access to cheap internet helps! Secondly, most of these videos are made by students of different dance schools that are mushrooming all across India, which act like oasis in a desert for young people where they can mingle with the opposite sex, which is otherwise difficult beyond a western person's imagination. And being lifted by a female friend is a common fantasy of south asian men, as portrayed in musical south indian movies through ages.

2. Is it like a challenge or something?

Generally, for guys its to prove themselves to be lucky to have a girlfriend capable of fulfilling his fantasy, and for girls its a challenge to prove themselves to be desirable for a large number of men.
Also, recently the tiktok user Daksh (tiktok handle: @thecouplepower) has shared a clip of being cradled by his wife and challenged others to post similar videos, which many have accepted and uploaded their own.

3. Why does that guy keeps getting lifted in the Bengali lift and carry videos:

Most of the bengali videos where the skinny guy (Sona Mia) gets lifted, are short stories around a child-man character named Vadaima who keeps acting goofy, which is passed on as comedy!
In some of the videos the lady carrying that guy plays his mother (which disgusts me to the stomach),
In most other videos the female actors who lift him play:
his dominant wife
his sister in law,
neighbor girl whose family is trying to marry her off to him,
his classmate at the school
All of these so called comedy skits follow a similar pattern where this guy acts goofy and gets dominated by female co-actors.
If you ask for my personal opinion, the dialogues are not funny, the acting is beyond horrible (as you can see), the plots are anywhere between bland to downright vulgar. Some of the names of these short films roughly translate to:
The fart disease
The red string on Vadaima's arse
Milking the cow while sitting on it
The large eggplant
etc
Yet judging from the comments, some people seem to enjoy those videos (and not for l&c only). It's probably a cultural thing i guess, and a part of the guy being pampered. Even in their marriages i see the groom being carried around by people from both sexes during their dance parties!
To me, it squeezes all the sexual fantasy & fun out of l&c completely
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (August 18th, 2020), winniethebeer (June 17th, 2020)