Old June 14th, 2020, 06:09   #11
Laptop
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
50 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveslim View Post
Can anyone please explain why recently there are a lot of Indian lift and carry videos on tiktok? Is it like a challenge or something? Also if someone speaks Bengali, why does that guy keeps getting lifted in the Bengal lift and carry videos? It seems like a TV show
1. Why so many L&C tiktoks in India:

Firstly, having 1.3+ billion population with easy access to cheap internet helps! Secondly, most of these videos are made by students of different dance schools that are mushrooming all across India, which act like oasis in a desert for young people where they can mingle with the opposite sex, which is otherwise difficult beyond a western person's imagination. And being lifted by a female friend is a common fantasy of south asian men, as portrayed in musical south indian movies through ages.

2. Is it like a challenge or something?

Generally, for guys its to prove themselves to be lucky to have a girlfriend capable of fulfilling his fantasy, and for girls its a challenge to prove themselves to be desirable for a large number of men.
Also, recently the tiktok user Daksh (tiktok handle: @thecouplepower) has shared a clip of being cradled by his wife and challenged others to post similar videos, which many have accepted and uploaded their own.

3. Why does that guy keeps getting lifted in the Bengali lift and carry videos:

Most of the bengali videos where the skinny guy (Sona Mia) gets lifted, are short stories around a child-man character named Vadaima who keeps acting goofy, which is passed on as comedy!
In some of the videos the lady carrying that guy plays his mother (which disgusts me to the stomach),
In most other videos the female actors who lift him play:
his dominant wife
his sister in law,
neighbor girl whose family is trying to marry her off to him,
his classmate at the school
All of these so called comedy skits follow a similar pattern where this guy acts goofy and gets dominated by female co-actors.
If you ask for my personal opinion, the dialogues are not funny, the acting is beyond horrible (as you can see), the plots are anywhere between bland to downright vulgar. Some of the names of these short films roughly translate to:
The fart disease
The red string on Vadaima's arse
Milking the cow while sitting on it
The large eggplant
etc
Yet judging from the comments, some people seem to enjoy those videos (and not for l&c only). It's probably a cultural thing i guess, and a part of the guy being pampered. Even in their marriages i see the groom being carried around by people from both sexes during their dance parties!
To me, it squeezes all the sexual fantasy & fun out of l&c completely
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (August 18th, 2020), winniethebeer (June 17th, 2020)
Old June 16th, 2020, 03:06   #12
mostazarock
VIP

0 For This Post
130 Total
Default l and c in highschool

i read a lot of experiences from you guys, a lot of them happened during high school, but i `ve never found a clip with a front lift in a classroom or at any place in the school
Old June 20th, 2020, 15:05   #13
Laptop
STANDARD

1 For This Post
50 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostazarock View Post
i read a lot of experiences from you guys, a lot of them happened during high school, but i `ve never found a clip with a front lift in a classroom or at any place in the school
If you mean Indians by ?you guys?, it?s mostly because what you call ?high school? in US is called a ?college? in India so you may have searched wrong.
High school in India is more like a primary to junior high school in US so if a clip like that in a school uniform goes viral (all Indian schools have student uniforms with their logo on the chest), the students are probably gonna be rusticated.
Also we don?t cater to non adult clips on this forum anyways!

Here are afew clips from college fests...
https://youtu.be/_kbQIPZ8a4I
https://youtu.be/1gluQNWG4v8
https://youtu.be/e9KKQzhK64U

Found a clip on YouTube in a school uniform but refrained from posting as they don?t look like adults.
Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (June 21st, 2020)
Old June 21st, 2020, 03:04   #14
mostazarock
VIP

0 For This Post
130 Total

i mean before university, and i mean every country
at leats tell me what you wrote on youtube
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laptop View Post
If you mean Indians by ?you guys?, it?s mostly because what you call ?high school? in US is called a ?college? in India so you may have searched wrong.
High school in India is more like a primary to junior high school in US so if a clip like that in a school uniform goes viral (all Indian schools have student uniforms with their logo on the chest), the students are probably gonna be rusticated.
Also we don?t cater to non adult clips on this forum anyways!

Here are afew clips from college fests...
https://youtu.be/_kbQIPZ8a4I
https://youtu.be/1gluQNWG4v8
https://youtu.be/e9KKQzhK64U

Found a clip on YouTube in a school uniform but refrained from posting as they don?t look like adults.
Old June 21st, 2020, 19:10   #15
Laptop
STANDARD

0 For This Post
50 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostazarock View Post
i mean before university, and i mean every country
at leats tell me what you wrote on youtube
?Lift carry India school? That?s what I searched on YouTube.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 01:29   #16
coalguy_143
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 3

1 For This Post
1,251 Total

On tiktok its basically for views....if u post vids which r trending and will get more views ppl r more than happy to do it. And since most ppl know that once u get good views this can be a good source of money, so evry1 keeps hoping that their vid will get more views n profile becomes popular.

Now coming to 2nd point, most women not just in India but globally also r nt aware that lift n carry is something which comes naturally to them. If a women is healthy and has no injuries, they can easily lift sum1 whos 10-20 kgs heavier than them in most of the lifts, same goes for guys too. Earlier very few women would try this, bt now since its becoming part of challenges n dare women r lapping it up. Coz rarely u ll find a women who would want to be looked down. And in this case, where there r so many vids, evn they get motivated atleast to attempt it

And be it man or woman evry1 likes to show off a bit and also loves it when they know that they r actually stronger than what they think, so now when suddenly they r able to lift their bf,hubbies most of them take a liking towards it. In my personal exp, evry time I got a lift or was around a lift happening, 1st reaction of women doing it was realization n excitement that they can also lift their partners.
Who Said Thanks:
Laptop (June 27th, 2020)
Old August 8th, 2020, 19:48   #17
mazo242k
STANDARD

0 For This Post
68 Total

i could use a lot more
Old September 10th, 2020, 18:56   #18
Annwilliam3147lc

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default My thoughts

We need to present L and c as positive thing and adventure and experimental idea and rather than fetish to not scare our dear partners , this way fun would start and more lifts will come